• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardanelle's QB Thompson

Started by TreeCityCilla, November 30, 2014, 07:00:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TreeCityCilla

Really impressed with this young mans performance this season anyone know if he is gonna play at the next level and possibly where?

D-TOWN LIZARD

He will play at the next level somewhere....coaches that have contacted him the last couple of weeks are westpoint, Eastern Illinois, UCA, HSU, SAU,OBU, A-state, AR Tech.  Tech Coaches visiting his house tonight.  Going to Eastern Illinois on January 23.  Not sure about his feelings on West Point.  He is being looked at as RB at the other schools but westpoints QB coach called.  Just waiting to see what everyone says and does.

El Jefe

Quote from: D-TOWN LIZARD on December 11, 2014, 11:00:40 am
He will play at the next level somewhere....coaches that have contacted him the last couple of weeks are westpoint, Eastern Illinois, UCA, HSU, SAU,OBU, A-state, AR Tech.  Tech Coaches visiting his house tonight.  Going to Eastern Illinois on January 23.  Not sure about his feelings on West Point.  He is being looked at as RB at the other schools but westpoints QB coach called.  Just waiting to see what everyone says and does.
I went to Nashville and watched him. That was the only time I got to see him and imo he is the real deal. What is his size?

D-TOWN LIZARD

The Coach

Committed to Eastern Illinois today!!

lizard1989

Congratulations to Kristian! He earned it!

beach bum

Quote from: The Coach on December 20, 2014, 06:07:50 pm
Committed to Eastern Illinois today!!

Very well respected FCS program....

HorseFeathers

They produced an undrafted Free Agent that's currently a starter in the NFL tennish years ago....

Anyway that's cool to see a local kid(I know he transferred in) getting to take his talents to the Low-D1 Level

beach bum

Quote from: HF on December 22, 2014, 09:47:39 pm
They produced an undrafted Free Agent that's currently a starter in the NFL tennish years ago....

Anyway that's cool to see a local kid(I know he transferred in) getting to take his talents to the Low-D1 Level

Also, I believe that Patriots back up QB is the rookie from there as well. I am probably butchering his name but, Jimmy Garoppolo.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on December 23, 2014, 11:48:47 am

Also, I believe that Patriots back up QB is the rookie from there as well. I am probably butchering his name but, Jimmy Garoppolo.

He did....he broke some of the records the guy I was referring to set in his tenure there...

The Coach

Quote from: HF on December 23, 2014, 09:29:57 pm
Quote from: beach bum on December 23, 2014, 11:48:47 am

He did....he broke some of the records the guy I was referring to set in his tenure there...

Yea Romo, Garrapolo, and Sean Payton all played QB there

D-TOWN LIZARD

He will be playing RB @ EIU.  His coach will be Danny Nutt.  College coach of Darron McFadden & Peyton Hillis.

D-TOWN LIZARD

December 24, 2014, 08:25:01 am #12 Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 01:33:52 pm by D-TOWN LIZARD
Nm

HorseFeathers

Quote from: D-TOWN LIZARD on December 24, 2014, 08:25:01 am

its a good thing that he chose the best school for him and the school that gave him the best opportunity to recieve his education.  Even if it's from a LOW -D1 school.  Low D1 money is as good as "High" D-1 money, as I guess you would call it.  Or even D-2 money.  Some kids use their talent for their future not as their future.  He will play as a freshman and have his education paid for.  And I can guarantee that Dardanelle does not look at this kid as just any old "move in". If you have never met the kid then you will never understand, but if you have met him then you should know that he has worked for and deserves everything he is getting. 

I feel like you took my post the wrong way....I included the "low" so no one would jump on me for saying just D1 football....and the move-in is because that's what he is, from Little Rock. I've heard the grey area stuff of his living situation from folks in Dardanelle as well...but anyway, Congrats to the young man, not many get to move on to the next level and continue playing...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on December 25, 2014, 10:30:38 pm

its a good thing that he chose the best school for him and the school that gave him the best opportunity to recieve his education.  Even if it's from a LOW -D1 school.  Low D1 money is as good as "High" D-1 money, as I guess you would call it.  Or even D-2 money.  Some kids use their talent for their future not as their future.  He will play as a freshman and have his education paid for.  And I can guarantee that Dardanelle does not look at this kid as just any old "move in". If you have never met the kid then you will never understand, but if you have met him then you should know that he has worked for and deserves everything he is getting. 

I feel like you took my post the wrong way....I included the "low" so no one would jump on me for saying just D1 football....and the move-in is because that's what he is, from Little Rock. I've heard the grey area stuff of his living situation from folks in Dardanelle as well...but anyway, Congrats to the young man, not many get to move on to the next level and continue playing...

Maybe not, but we can meet at the W.M.S. golf course and shoot a limit of hookers then grill them. 👯👯👯👯

D-TOWN LIZARD

December 27, 2014, 09:59:24 am #15 Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 01:35:59 pm by D-TOWN LIZARD
Nm

HorseFeathers

Quote from: D-TOWN LIZARD on December 27, 2014, 09:59:24 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 25, 2014, 10:35:46 pm
Quote from: HF on December 25, 2014, 10:30:38 pm

Maybe not, but we can meet at the W.M.S. golf course and shoot a limit of hookers then grill them. 👯👯👯👯
and once again U KNOW NOTHING.....it always amazes me that people always think they know everything about everyone.  I didn't say he wasn't a move in.  I said that he is not just a regular move in.... And u can ask anyone in Dardanelle wat they think of this young man.  Don't try to start that gray area crap about this family.  This is a single mother family that made a choice to move her son out of LR, And has made sacrifices for him that most parents wouldn't even think about. So don't  speak of what you don't know about.  And don't try to make this family sound bad.  Thompson deserves everything he is getting. Period

Remember you are the one that jumped on me for saying low-D1...Guess I should have said FCS so you wouldn't have gotten your panties into a wad....Geez, this place has gotten waaaay to touch about everything...

beach bum

December 28, 2014, 08:18:30 pm #17 Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 08:27:30 pm by beach bum
Someone really does have their panties in a wad... HF is one of the easiest people to get along with on fearless. Relax Dardanelle folks. The smell from the Tyson plant must be really bad lately and making people a little cranky  ;D ... It made me a little cranky some days when I went jogging when the smell was bad and had to breath that in when I was living there briefly.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on December 28, 2014, 08:18:30 pm
Someone really does have their panties in a wad... HF is one of the easiest people to get along with on fearless. Relax Dardanelle folks. The smell from the Tyson plant must be really bad lately and making people a little cranky  ;D ... It made me a little cranky some days when I went jogging when the smell was bad and had to breath that in when I was living there briefly.

Beach Bum...it's the rendering plant, Russellvillians have brought in giant fans to blow the smell to the south side of the River ;)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on December 28, 2014, 08:38:13 pm
Quote from: beach bum on December 28, 2014, 08:18:30 pm

Beach Bum...it's the rendering plant, Russellvillians have brought in giant fans to blow the smell to the south side of the River ;)

Yea that rendering plant on hwy 7t STINKS. 💩💩💩💩

beach bum

Premium Protein Products was so bad sometimes even my 2 dogs could not take it.

Valleysports

Good Lord - D-TOWN LIZARD - I sure hope you ARE NOT kin to him in any form or fashion! 

D-TOWN LIZARD

December 30, 2014, 01:14:51 pm #22 Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 01:40:15 pm by D-TOWN LIZARD
Not at all...I've just got to kno his family that's all.  Sorry if I came across like that...just dnt want any of Thompson's accomplishments downgraded.  I removed my posts dnt want them to be taken the wrong way and they did.  He's really a great kid.

beach bum

I don't believe one person put his talents down.... But maybe you were reading a different thread.

D-TOWN LIZARD

lizard1989

Has Thompson de-committed to Eastern Illinois?

scrapiron51

Yes, he committed to Arkansas Tech along with Harrison Lester from Clinton

Valleysports

lizard1989

scrapiron51

Doubt it, probably running back.

D-TOWN LIZARD

lizard1989

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas