• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ASP releases a statement on M. Dyer traffic stop

Started by LMath, July 30, 2012, 11:08:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

DogsWin7

AirWarren

Hope that dope was good and that gun is cool.

Hope that inspirational speech was worth it too by the cop too. He is gonna be in some hot water.

Brian G

zebradynasty

I hate it for the trooper he's going down for trying to help someone that doesn't want to be helped! Hopefully they'll just suspend him but I doubt it.

bdubyab60

The trooper would have helped him by turning him in. If that was you or me, then we are sitting behind bars. Dyer has had his chances and blew and needs to either realize his mistakes and learn from them. Or just keep on thuggin it.

The trooper while being somewhat good intentioned, should have done his job. Not saying this is exactly like PSU, but if you are lying these days you are gonna get caught

cotnhauler

Heard the trooper got fired. But don't really know.

Brian G

Smithian

Quote from: B.G. on July 30, 2012, 07:43:31 pm
More collateral damage from the Gus Bus.
His day is coming. He won't stay ahead of it forever.

luvthegame

Quote from: Smithian on July 30, 2012, 11:14:58 pm
Quote from: B.G. on July 30, 2012, 07:43:31 pm
More collateral damage from the Gus Bus.
His day is coming. He won't stay ahead of it forever.

Is there something with Gus that those of us outside of Northwest Arkansas need to know about?
I sense some hatin going on with some of you.   I want to like the guy.  Is it his personality? Crooked? Backstabber? I realize some of you know him on a personal level.

luvthegame

Brian G

luvthegame

Quote from: B.G. on July 31, 2012, 09:42:43 pm
Old news.

I actually took the time to read through some old posts.  Answered my own question. 

Smithian

Quote from: luvthegame on July 31, 2012, 12:10:25 amIs there something with Gus that those of us outside of Northwest Arkansas need to know about?
I sense some hatin going on with some of you.   I want to like the guy.  Is it his personality? Crooked? Backstabber? I realize some of you know him on a personal level.
There are reasons he isn't high on the list of a lot of Arkansas fans for head coach.

luvthegame

Quote from: Smithian on August 02, 2012, 01:19:41 pm
Quote from: luvthegame on July 31, 2012, 12:10:25 amIs there something with Gus that those of us outside of Northwest Arkansas need to know about?
There are reasons he isn't high on the list of a lot of Arkansas fans for head coach.

Well he's not high on my list either.  I just read a lot of less than flattering remarks about the guy and don't know if it's substance or style that rubs some people the wrong way.  I was just wondering what those reasons are.  I read one older post that basically said Malzahn hadn't kept his word to a recruit since his days at Shiloh. As a coach, that says enough for me. 

LMath

dc24

Well Arkansas sure does know how to pick coaches with quality character. ;)

fastdrop

Quote from: dc24 on August 02, 2012, 03:42:12 pm

Well Arkansas sure does know how to pick coaches with quality character. ;)
I passed by the trailer that Gus lived in while coaching at Hughes last week. No matter what the pundits seem to think he has done all right for himself. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas