• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My preseason rankings in each conference.

Started by 870ARK, April 24, 2018, 10:52:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kraig Crist

Quote from: Skip Baymore on May 02, 2018, 11:26:00 pm
I think he had Marshall there?  I havent done all my homework either but starting to smell football a little and feel the need to comment.  Id put Cedar Ridge in that 3rd now but its unofficial, lol.  To me, its actually a pretty decent pre season glance but with a couple of significant questions.  Maybe even very significant come to think of it.

When you remove Kenny Phillips from the Marshall football equation the results can only go up.

ISU7

May 21, 2018, 08:09:55 pm #51 Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 08:23:49 pm by ISU7
Quote from: sprained ankle on May 16, 2018, 05:31:43 am
Crootin wouldn't happen in Mississippi county would it? Something else kinda strange happens over there also. Some how kids become eligible to play around September!
Jackson co ever heard of summer school lol and maybe they didn't do anything wrong to get expelled from school over here in miss co. ;D :-X 8)

sprained ankle

Quote from: ISU7 on May 21, 2018, 08:09:55 pm
Jackson co ever heard of summer school lol and maybe they didn't do anything wrong to get expelled from school over here in miss co. ;D :-X 8)
Com"on man

ISU7

sprained ankle

Razorhummer

Quote from: Oldhound56 on May 11, 2018, 11:00:39 am
Newport didn't have a single 9th grader play at Glen Rose.  They played up to their capabilities, where as in a couple games during the year they did not.  Depth will be an issue like many 3A teams face due to numbers, but they have a chance to be good if they stay healthy.
I wasn't sure but heard Cable 15 say that I believe right before the last season game with Manila.

MICHAELSPAPPY

Quote from: 870ARK on April 24, 2018, 10:52:22 am
3A-1
Booneville
Charleston
Lamar
Cedarville
Paris
Greenland
Mansfield
West Fork
Two Rivers

How many does 3A-1 get in the Hootens Preseason Top Ten?

WonderWartHawg

3A-6: Episcopal Collegiate considering going 8 man.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: WonderWartHawg on June 07, 2018, 01:37:50 pm
3A-6: Episcopal Collegiate considering going 8 man.
Pretty sure it said not this year but could in the future.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Oldman on June 07, 2018, 01:39:15 pm
Pretty sure it said not this year but could in the future.
Makes sense. They have trouble getting enough players.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: 501Arkansas on May 11, 2018, 03:21:54 pm
Yes sir. Started school at osceola couple days ago

Kind of a late date to start at a new school

athletic supporter

Coltfan2005

Quote from: 870ARK on May 11, 2018, 10:48:07 am
I have a question for the 3A-3. Did JD Winda and Kam Turner end up on the Seminoles?

Looking like neither one will be suiting up for Osceola next year.

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on June 15, 2018, 06:28:43 pm
Looking like neither one will be suiting up for Osceola next year.
Really!!!!!!! Why not???

Pirateship2018

3A-1
1.Booneville- All I Can say is get the Buses ready the Bearcats will be in Little Rock this year talent and with Charleston struggling this year the Bearcats will be the Conference champs and just might be the State Champs.                                                 
2.Charleston- The Tigers are here because of the winning tradition they will struggle with teams this year and if They do not Stay healthy and have turnovers in which the Tigers don't have much of they could find their self's as low as forth in the conference but I have faith that the Tigers and keep the tradition and can be competing with Booneville for the conference title.
3.Cedarville- The most interesting team I'm a little High on Cedarville mainly because they have almost their whole team coming back and a very talented Jr high team in which won the conference Last year I almost put them in the 2nd spot but come on they have struggled against Charleston and their is no way they are beating Booneville this year Coach Max Washausen will have the Pirates back in the playoffs and will give them one of the best seasons since the 2008 season.                                                                                                 
    4.Lamar- Not completely sold on the warriors with 5 wins the last two years Coach Josh Jones will have the warriors in the playoffs but just does not have the talent to get them the third seed.
5.Paris- the Eagles with a new Coach in Town this is the team I struggle with the most not sure how they do but I never count the Eagles out if they can get a few wins early in non conference play then get a few wins over  teams like Lamar and Cedarville they could be as high as third in the conference.
6.Greenland- The Pirates will have some talent and could make a push for the playoffs but will have to have a couple wins to make it but I never count Coach Lee Larkan out.
7.Mansfield- The Tigers will struggle with the conference I could see if a couple games fall their way they could be as high as fourth in the conference.         
8.West Fork- Will have a rough couple of years but will get it back together and will be back in playoff picture soon.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: ISU7 on June 18, 2018, 08:00:03 pm
Really!!!!!!! Why not???

I did say "looking like" and did not say positive. According to my cousin's brother-in-law's hairdresser's father who goes to church with a guy who mows the yard at the superintendent's former bff... one has already decided to return to Rivercrest and I will not discuss the circumstances of the other in a public forum.

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on June 20, 2018, 01:12:14 pm
I did say "looking like" and did not say positive. According to my cousin's brother-in-law's hairdresser's father who goes to church with a guy who mows the yard at the superintendent's former bff... one has already decided to return to Rivercrest and I will not discuss the circumstances of the other in a public forum.
8)

Longfellow

I'll do the bottom ten football teams in 3A

Two Rivers Pee-Wee football
Two Rivers Girls Basketball
TR track and field
TR boys golf
TR Beta club
2014 TR football team
2013 TR quiz bowl
TR hockey
TR/Jamaica bobsled exchange program
TR varsity football

501Arkansas

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on June 20, 2018, 01:12:14 pm
I know Kam Turner will I'm not sure about JD Winda. But we'll see

MICHAELSPAPPY

Quote from: 870ARK on April 24, 2018, 10:52:22 am
3A-1
Booneville
Charleston
Lamar
Cedarville
Paris
Greenland
Mansfield
West Fork

Looks like Hootens pretty much agrees with you.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas