• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

News: armilesplit releasing official state qualifiers

Started by AT, April 22, 2018, 12:35:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AT

Hogman2018

6A boys is not rightL  Arkansas High has been left off on alot these events. Mask Tripe Jump and Long Jump. Price  in the 110 hurdles and Triple Jump. Collier in the 110 hurdles

South Central

Quote from: Hogman2018 on April 22, 2018, 03:30:43 pm
6A boys is not rightL  Arkansas High has been left off on alot these events. Mask Tripe Jump and Long Jump. Price  in the 110 hurdles and Triple Jump. Collier in the 110 hurdles
Don't know if this is why, but it said that some qualifying meets didn't count because they didn't register the wind.....

AT

South Central is correct.

This is what has been told by milesplit:

If there are no wind readings, then those marks will not count. I had been told that wind readings wouldn't be scrutinized much this year, but it seems they are. Some teams are going back and reporting their wind meetings late...so this list may be changing.

I get what you are saying Hogman.

Hogman2018

Quote from: Almatrackster on April 22, 2018, 04:57:05 pm
South Central is correct.

This is what has been told by milesplit:

If there are no wind readings, then those marks will not count. I had been told that wind readings wouldn't be scrutinized much this year, but it seems they are. Some teams are going back and reporting their wind meetings late...so this list may be changing.

I get what you are saying Hogman.
Thanks Trackster!

Hogman2018

Our two hurdlers has qualified in three different meets with wind gauges! Price and Collier has two fastest times in the State in the 110 hurdles.  Coach probably needs to email them

AT

Hogman!!! I have Arkansas High projected to win by half a point over LH as it stands now! Incredible job by the AHS staff and athletes so far. I can't believe they might win it again! Coach of the year type stuff here.

Rida4Life

They also have all of JC qualifiers listed in 2A instead of 3A where they belong.

AHS06

Quote from: Almatrackster on April 22, 2018, 09:01:27 pm
Hogman!!! I have Arkansas High projected to win by half a point over LH as it stands now! Incredible job by the AHS staff and athletes so far. I can't believe they might win it again! Coach of the year type stuff here.
Trackster, I can't believe how much the students and coaches have progressed.  My first time seeing them was this past Friday at the Doc Walker Hog Relays and it was impressive to see them competing.

Pat Swilling

I don't see Texarkana's 2 110H kids listed on qualified list.

Hogman2018

Quote from: Almatrackster on April 22, 2018, 09:01:27 pm
Yea we have some really good 9th graders coming up! We think we are still down by about 10 points! We will have click on all cylinders to have a chance. We only lose two seniors off of this team we will be really good next year!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas