• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 - 3A MONEY POLL

Started by 3 Dollar, March 23, 2018, 07:16:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Horse Shoe

Quote from: OneHitWonder on May 05, 2018, 10:05:33 pm
So just wondering, did Smackover lose on purpose to avoid the Bulldogs?
Yeah,  don't wanna play BK, so let's go play the team that just beat them in regionals.  Come On Man.

WHITEchicken

Sounds like a wild weekend. Bald knob loses and goes to state as a 4 seed, Smackover loses and goes as a two seed and proud buck returns. So how did the game go with Horatio? I see the score it looks like a reverse of what happened earlier in the year when they played.

Banks of Boggy

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on May 06, 2018, 03:41:59 am
And yes. I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Bakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk from the baseball thread????

Horse Shoe

Quote from: WHITEchicken on May 06, 2018, 01:30:15 pm
Sounds like a wild weekend. Bald knob loses and goes to state as a 4 seed, Smackover loses and goes as a two seed and proud buck returns. So how did the game go with Horatio? I see the score it looks like a reverse of what happened earlier in the year when they played.
Horatio hit the ball very good, and our bats went cold after the third inning.  We had some solid hits but they were right at someone.  Can't take anything from Beasley though, she pitched a good game.  She's also a tough out at the plate.

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: Horse Shoe on May 06, 2018, 05:14:22 pm
Horatio hit the ball very good, and our bats went cold after the third inning.  We had some solid hits but they were right at someone.  Can't take anything from Beasley though, she pitched a good game.  She's also a tough out at the plate.

Leanna Beasley is related to Kimmy Beasley. Former Star Razorback and SAU Mulerider pitcher. Took the Lady Muleriders to the College World Series. I wonder how Leanna compares?

WHITEchicken

Beasley is a great player. Not sure how she compares because I did not see her sister play. I have heard that she is not as good .

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: WHITEchicken on May 08, 2018, 12:56:47 pm
Beasley is a great player. Not sure how she compares because I did not see her sister play. I have heard that she is not as good .

Both excellent players. Hard to compare but you would definitely want them in your dugout if you were going to battle.

WHITEchicken

Absolutely would want Beasley. She is a great player. If her sister was better than her I would like to have her too.

WHITEchicken

Well glen rose jumped out early but the lady bucks threatened late. Good year for the Lady Bucks better luck next year.

OneHitWonder

Region 2 with a complete sweep today.  Look for it to happen tomorrow as well.

1-Adam-12

Very close to it being an all-Region 2 vs. Region 1 quarterfinals.  Rivercrest just squeaked past Elkins to get a Region 3 team in.

Mulerider4Life

OneHitWonder

vtown1

WHITEchicken

WHITEchicken

I got to watch almost every team play at the tournament and here is my conclusion.
harmony grove looks like they could have a shot at the rose bud, i was thinking the winner of the RB/BK was going to win it hands down. After watching HG play they might have a shot to win it.
Why have I not heard about Clinton's pitcher? She looked like a good secret to have. Not sure of her class but she looked pretty good.
If Smackover s region would have matched up with any other region they probably would have not gone home in round one.
Bald knob is still good and would have given RB a run if they didn't waste a bases loaded no out opportunity in the first inning.
Look forward to the championship and next season

guru

Didn't see Clinton there?

WHITEchicken

Sorry. Meant Charleston.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas