• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A regional Marked Tree

Started by EarlePearl, February 17, 2018, 02:06:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

da greatest bigbaby

Well MoMA it's good you could come back out this mourning an we don't want excuses we want results  lol an we will have to whip mt pine an wcc an marked tree to have a rematch with earle again an I'm not sure they will make it  they got jville LH England an Parker chapel on their side of the bracket athletic teams not very consistent tho but should match up well with earle an they have the patience to slow the tempo an keep it their in the 50's lol  our games with earle have been in the 70 an 80's we tried the low score'n game we ended up going to sleep an not doing anything lol an Mr legend it's your choice if you wanna jaw or not noo one said your whip'ns would be nice this is fearless Friday but since your here enjoy or try Twitter lol  do you guys have a rival game up in nea lol were gonna whip you guys again Friday anywhoo our rival Brinkley calls us river rats an we call them swamp poodles  lol

Mr. Trill

THIs thread  is now irrelevant.

MT Legend

Nah I'm going to stay on that Hush. If we beat y'all then I'll talk. Till then no voice box on the subject. Earle the team to beat.I know the game having played it at a high level in my day. That Earle team is for real. MT or anyone else going to have to come with it to take them boys out.

da greatest bigbaby

February 26, 2018, 09:27:41 am #403 Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 09:16:29 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Well Mr legend thats Saturday when we play yaw don't hold your breath til then lol the game vs marked tree will pretty much be the same maybe a lil more Clarendon in a controlled way since it's @ a neutral spot yaw gave us ur best @ home now it's time to say bye bye Saturday nite lions by 10 lol an as far as earle goes again they started off a lil slow this season but their back in rhythm now an it's just a few points separate'n us were way over do for a good blowout on earle lions by 8 championship game  it will have to be a game in the 70's  like 77-69  not to low 'nothing an not to high 'depth need a controlled game with both defense an offensive play we have been unable to control tempo

MT Legend

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 24, 2018, 11:47:11 am
its a Sport you win some you lose some you know... like y'all lost twice to us this Season once on your own floor? Yea something like that👍
😂🤣🤣😂 💪🏾 42

NEark tigers

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 26, 2018, 09:27:41 am
Well Mr legend thats Saturday when we play yaw don't hold your breath til then lol the game vs marked tree will pretty much be the same maybe a lil more Clarendon in a controlled way since it's @ a neutral spot yaw gave us ur best @ home now it's time to say bye bye Saturday nite lions by 10 lol an as far as earle goes again they started off a lil slow this season but their back in rhythm now an it's just a few points separate'n us were way over do for a good blowout on earle lions by 8 championship game  it will have to be a game in the 70's  like 77-69  not to low 'nothing an not to high 'depth need a controlled game with both defense an offensive play we have been unable to control tempo
At least bigbaby knows how to use the "@" symbol......LOL

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 27, 2018, 11:23:36 am
At least bigbaby knows how to use the "@" symbol......LOL

Lucky guess, accident or someone is tutoring him. Lol

da greatest bigbaby

Thx you guys go lions pick you guys were rank'd  48 out of 48 2a hoops wow ?  An  neatiger ? Is that Brinkley or rector  an whatever happened to epc an donnie jamon them up that way it's been  nothing since monk left em

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 27, 2018, 07:29:26 pm
Thx you guys go lions pick you guys were rank'd  48 out of 48 2a hoops wow ?  An  neatiger ? Is that Brinkley or rector  an whatever happened to epc an donnie jamon them up that way it's been  nothing since monk left em
EPC was in state finals year before last thats way after Monk left!

Tigerpride37

What is the schedule for tomorrow nite?

bdubyab60

Quote from: Ctucker on February 27, 2018, 07:43:42 pm
EPC was in state finals year before last thats way after Monk left!
He has no clue man. Just let him mumble on.

baller334

Would y'all please move on from this thread?

redrider30

Mr. Trill

I Been said I was tired of this thread. I 3rd that!!!

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah bdub an tucker you guys get out your feeling bout the nea teams marked tree ,epc ect lol epc loss again also an besides that were finna whip the mt pine devils in the state tourney  here in just a few hours lol go lions an other than earle the nea has been struggle'n I'm not sure what you guys are  jaw'n about bdub now lol are you with epc marked tree or cross co?

bdubyab60

Again what has Clarendon won. Please remind me.

Nevermind I know. Not a darn thing.

One day get your facts straight before you start running your trap.

By the way. Clarendon still hasn't beaten EPC

da greatest bigbaby

March 01, 2018, 06:59:51 am #416 Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 07:08:49 am by da greatest bigbaby
Go to the state championship game every 3 years   win regional championship game  every 2 years an win district championship game or division  every year most of the time undefeated in the conference lol an we hardly ever get a chance to whip you guys  bdub we play WCC friday lol  epc is usually 4th in their conference behind earle mt  Sloan or Bic  lol go lions whip em 

bdubyab60

Ha ha. Man your facts are all screwed. You need a hitory book son. Two title games for you guys. Who gives a crap about regional titles when you can't close the deal.

We got the real rings. Every since Earle had to move over for district y'all haven't won squat.

This is exactly what you have. One runnerup trophy, we even have more of those. Your runner up trophy comes with the largest margin of defeat in a title game. Regardless of class that I know of. Might as well have walked off the court after the first quarter

Then the biggest choke in the history of 2A basketball lol. The BIGGEST CHOKE ever.

No rings, zero, none, zilch.

Win something then run that hoser. I know you trolling. But I don't care a good troll usually brings some facts.

#largestmercyruletitlegame #clarendonbiggestchokersever

da greatest bigbaby

What ever yaw whip marked tree 1st ok then holla back they consistenly mop you guys  lol an we could be noo less interested in playing a 2nd or 3rd place finisher lol  you know bout playing down to your competitions level bring on marked tree again they never lead either game nothing  lol an as far as earle goes they will lose to England or jville LH again lol

NEark tigers

March 01, 2018, 11:15:42 am #419 Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 11:19:16 am by NEark tigers
Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 01, 2018, 09:45:11 am
What ever yaw whip marked tree 1st ok then holla back they consistenly mop you guys  lol an we could be noo less interested in playing a 2nd or 3rd place finisher lol  you know bout playing down to your competitions level bring on marked tree again they never lead either game nothing  lol an as far as earle goes they will lose to England or jville LH again lol
Whenever you can use spell check and italics, please holla at your boy.....

You are correct, we did lose to England this year, without Keon Smith, who will be in the staring lineup tonight...as for saying that we "lose to jville LH again", Earle is 1-0 all-time against jville LH after Earle beat them, 82-62, in the state semis last year. As far as Earle/Clarendon goes, the Nation is 4-0 in the last two years against Clarendon.

Might need to start calling you "da greatest run-on sentence"......just sayin.

MomaLion

Children,  can we please move on???

MT Legend

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 01, 2018, 08:57:31 am
Ha ha. Man your facts are all screwed. You need a hitory book son. Two title games for you guys. Who gives a crap about regional titles when you can't close the deal.

We got the real rings. Every since Earle had to move over for district y'all haven't won squat.

This is exactly what you have. One runnerup trophy, we even have more of those. Your runner up trophy comes with the largest margin of defeat in a title game. Regardless of class that I know of. Might as well have walked off the court after the first quarter

Then the biggest choke in the history of 2A basketball lol. The BIGGEST CHOKE ever.

No rings, zero, none, zilch.

Win something then run that hoser. I know you trolling. But I don't care a good troll usually brings some facts.

#largestmercyruletitlegame #clarendonbiggestchokersever
jerome Madden kids and the monks was a huge part of yalls success. None the less EPC has had it good with the run of talent y'all have had.

bdubyab60

Quote from: MT Legend on March 01, 2018, 11:48:05 am
jerome Madden kids and the monks was a huge part of yalls success. None the less EPC has had it good with the run of talent y'all have had.
And what's your point. They were good players. So MT hasn't had generations of players come through and lead them to successful seasons. What's the next statement if we didn't have them we wouldn't have nothing.

The same could be said of every school. MT has had some talent the past few years and look what they have done. So don't act like it's just EPC that has to have a good run of talent to win. It's every school.

But some times that talent doesn't get the results we have had for sure.

Just look at most of the small schools. Just about all had to have some kind of generational Star to put them over the top. MT had Shepard, Perry's and the Crockett's, EPC monks, maddens and Browns. BIC with Layne, Ballard and Taylor. You can go to each of these small schools and there will be a generation of players come through and bang they are on top again.

It's the way it goes. But I'm not gonna get on here and read someone talking smack like their team has won it all a thousand times and hasn't won it yet. MT and Earle can talk. They have been there and done that. Closed the deal.

Some loud mouth trolls team hasn't

da greatest bigbaby

Whatever tucker you guys are still 2nd an 3rd best to marked tree an their our new doormat lol just saying o an  I'm not sure what your friend bdub is talking about we have lost to jville LH an England before earle isn't the only team to beat us calm down an make sure yaw are legit academially also lol you guys aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree when yaw get thru we want the best simple lol an  go beat marked tree then we may take you guys serious lol an as far as WCC like I said bout MT pine you guys want be athletic enough to hang lions by 10 an 20 if we were home lol some guy said we played sloppy cant shoot either an we had a 16 point lead with 2 mins left gees maybe he left after halftime I hate playing down once again lol   or maybe  he is trying to say MT pine is bad   you guys catch up lol

bdubyab60

Largest loss in a title game ever

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 01, 2018, 01:13:50 pm
Whatever tucker you guys are still 2nd an 3rd best to marked tree an their our new doormat lol just saying o an  I'm not sure what your friend bdub is talking about we have lost to jville LH an England before earle isn't the only team to beat us calm down an make sure yaw are legit academially also lol you guys aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree when yaw get thru we want the best simple lol an  go beat marked tree then we may take you guys serious lol an as far as WCC like I said bout MT pine you guys want be athletic enough to hang lions by 10 an 20 if we were home lol some guy said we played sloppy cant shoot either an we had a 16 point lead with 2 mins left gees maybe he left after halftime I hate playing down once again lol   or maybe  he is trying to say MT pine is bad   you guys catch up lol
I give up on you ever getting a brain

da greatest bigbaby

Ok but don't  you guys  give up Friday tho lol lions by 10

Ctucker

I don't play but I'm sure the boys want they might foul a lot after watching y'all shoot free throws

da greatest bigbaby

I'm not sure what our free throw percentage is tucker  but I'm sure it wouldn't matter against them WCC lol

Ctucker

Does somebody drive you to games so you don't get lost

NEark tigers

hogsfan4life

Don't feed the trolls everyone! Lol

MT Legend

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 01, 2018, 12:45:05 pm
And what's your point. They were good players. So MT hasn't had generations of players come through and lead them to successful seasons. What's the next statement if we didn't have them we wouldn't have nothing.

The same could be said of every school. MT has had some talent the past few years and look what they have done. So don't act like it's just EPC that has to have a good run of talent to win. It's every school.

But some times that talent doesn't get the results we have had for sure.

Just look at most of the small schools. Just about all had to have some kind of generational Star to put them over the top. MT had Shepard, Perry's and the Crockett's, EPC monks, maddens and Browns. BIC with Layne, Ballard and Taylor. You can go to each of these small schools and there will be a generation of players come through and bang they are on top again.

It's the way it goes. But I'm not gonna get on here and read someone talking smack like their team has won it all a thousand times and hasn't won it yet. MT and Earle can talk. They have been there and done that. Closed the deal.

Some loud mouth trolls team hasn't
not sure what you're all upset about lol. I was just saying y'all have had a nice run.it seem like since Marcus monk until now y'all had a nice run of talent come through in football and basketball.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas