• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Norfork vs Watson Chapel girls

Started by Bomberman, December 27, 2017, 11:58:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SackAttack

Quote from: Majorpain on December 29, 2017, 01:18:06 pm
I really don't see how he could know much period I highly doubt he makes an attendance to many of the games . He just wants to gripe and try to belittle schools and people and put things about the old sonic flipping meat blah blah bc he's that special 🙄. Peoples feelings aren't hurt with your comments they just laugh bc your opinion is a joke
heres something that pushes the limits of insulting in case anybody was wondering. But as I stated earlier I am one who can handle the accolades along with the dissent! Parenting 101 and Momma taught me well!!

Moonshiner

Quote from: SackAttack on December 29, 2017, 01:26:54 pm
What argument am I losing?? I state opinions and that is all. My opinions havent changed and all opinions are relevant in this day and age. Relevance like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Ive insulted no one personally but you guys have because you disagree with my stance.  I merely espouse that I know what Im talking about and I state it. Sorry not sorry that some on here take issue with it! Heres the trend--- i state an opinion and it gets under somebody's skin I state said opinion again and they get mad and hurl insults. I havent called anyone any names I haven't used the word suck. I merely said that todays product is not very good compared to the past and that Dell Leonard is one of the best at his craft!  How is that insulting??

Ok, you're right.  It's not about you.  We shall continue talking basketball?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas