• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen @ CHG

Started by hornetfan8, November 17, 2017, 09:49:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hornetfan8

Playing after thanksgiving guys. Should be a good one.

Old Scrapper

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 17, 2017, 09:49:02 pm
Grove 56
Hazen 21

Hgalum50

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 17, 2017, 09:49:02 pm
Shoulda named it Black&Gold Hornets vs. Purple Horents

HG Hornet

CHG will win this one.  Our guys have a goal and they're focused in!  I saw it very clearly tonight before, during, and after the game. 

Let's all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving and look forward to round 3.

Hgalum50

Quote from: CHG Hornet on November 17, 2017, 10:11:13 pm
CHG will win this one.  Our guys have a goal and they're focused in!  I saw it very clearly tonight before, during, and after the game. 

Let's all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving and look forward to round 3.
+1 very much agreed!

Old Scrapper

I don't imagine to many people will disagree with you. Still picking Hazen by 1 just because I refuse to pick against them.

razorcardsfan11

It will be a closer game than this week but I still see Harmony Grove winning it.

cheesecake

GOOd game but chg takes a L. 28-20

hornetfan8

Hootens is already dreaming about CHG vs Ida. This Hazen team is not one to take lightly or look past. They can smack you in the mouth and this defense is tough.

who-knew

This game will be closer than everyone will think, Like you said Hornet, Hooten's already looking past this game.  I'll take Hazen by 6.

Hgalum50

Hootens can look past it all they want, but they ain't from HG either!

HG Hornet

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 17, 2017, 11:22:34 pm
Hootens can look past it all they want, but they ain't from HG either!
You're right, no one from CHG is looking past anyone.  Next game up is Hazen.

MagicMike

CHG is the most talented team in 2A. Clock probably runs in the 4th

hornetfan8

Quote from: MagicMike on November 18, 2017, 09:38:41 am
CHG is the most talented team in 2A. Clock probably runs in the 4th
Idk why everyone is doubting Hazens ability to play with CHG. They scoring right have 40.5 points a game and only allowing 13.3. Last time I checked that's good numbers no matter how you twist it. One thing about it is our defense can keep us in any football game

MagicMike

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 18, 2017, 09:57:13 am
Idk why everyone is doubting Hazens ability to play with CHG. They scoring right have 40.5 points a game and only allowing 13.3. Last time I checked that's good numbers no matter how you twist it. One thing about it is our defense can keep us in any football game

Because HG is more talented in every position than Hazen. HG has a better coach than hazen. HG is at home. I would bet a chicken fried steak dinner from the sandbar that CHG covers 21 points

hornetfan8

Quote from: MagicMike on November 18, 2017, 10:04:45 am
Because HG is more talented in every position than Hazen. HG has a better coach than hazen. HG is at home. I would bet a chicken fried steak dinner from the sandbar that CHG covers 21 points
Not a chance they cover 21.

Old Scrapper

Hazen's coach has done a remarkable job this year with very young team! So your better coach thing is only your opinion, but it means nothing. When Hazen beats CHG they can go ahead and give coach B his coach of the year honors!

Hgalum50

I have respect for Hazen what they have done this year with such a young team is remarkable. I just honestly want to see a good ball game. Somethings gotta give.

Old Scrapper

Hazen is most definitely going to be the underdog, these kids will come to play. 

hornetfan8

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 18, 2017, 10:30:49 am
Hazen is most definitely going to be the underdog, these kids will come to play.
That's how they started the season anyways scrapper

Jacketman65

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 18, 2017, 10:11:34 am
Hazen's coach has done a remarkable job this year with very young team! So your better coach thing is only your opinion, but it means nothing. When Hazen beats CHG they can go ahead and give coach B his coach of the year honors!
The sad part though Scrapper is that if you lose this game Hazen will blame the coach and want him fired just as in years past!

Old Scrapper

November 18, 2017, 10:44:20 am #22 Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 10:47:57 am by Old Scrapper
Quote from: Jacketman65 on November 18, 2017, 10:36:19 am
The sad part though Scrapper is that if you lose this game Hazen will blame the coach and want him fired just as in years past!
You are correct, that seems the normal path some folks around here like to take after a loss.

hornetfan8

Quote from: Jacketman65 on November 18, 2017, 10:36:19 am
I dont know about all the Hazen fans, but as far as who I'm around at the games we're just excited to see these boys playing still. And coach B is a huge part of that. So idk how many fans will want him fired.

MagicMike

hornetfan8

Quote from: MagicMike on November 18, 2017, 11:07:01 am
So you take the bet?
I would if I was gonna be able to make it Friday. But I work in retail to get through college. So I'll be busy 😂

The Beast Of 08

I admittedly know very little about Hazen...what do they run offensively?
With Grove you're gonna get a team that has speed all over the field. I've seen some really talented HG teams but this is easily the most talent. Typically small schools like that have one class that will come through on occasion with a lot of talent and make a run. And Grove's Sr class is definitely one of those classes...but what makes this team really special is what the Jr's and sophomores bring to the table as well. Very rarely do you see a team have 3 straight classes come through with this amount of speed and athleticism. Very few have to play both sides of the ball

hornetfan8

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on November 18, 2017, 11:38:01 am
I admittedly know very little about Hazen...what do they run offensively?
With Grove you're gonna get a team that has speed all over the field. I've seen some really talented HG teams but this is easily the most talent. Typically small schools like that have one class that will come through on occasion with a lot of talent and make a run. And Grove's Sr class is definitely one of those classes...but what makes this team really special is what the Jr's and sophomores bring to the table as well. Very rarely do you see a team have 3 straight classes come through with this amount of speed and athleticism. Very few have to play both sides of the ball
After last night, I have no idea what to tell you as far as what Hazen runs.

MagicMike

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 18, 2017, 11:45:56 am
After last night, I have no idea what to tell you as far as what Hazen runs.

Power run game. Garcia and Bearden will eat it alive.

hornetfan8

Quote from: MagicMike on November 18, 2017, 12:17:19 pm
Power run game. Garcia and Bearden will eat it alive.
People have been saying that all season. Don't get your hopes up.

old.dole

Old Scrapper

MagicMike your trying to get the bickering started! Keep it up I'm sure someone will bite before long.

MagicMike

Just telling it like it is my friend. Hazens got 18 and 19 to look forward to having multiple great seasons. But 2017 is coming to a screeching halt on Black Friday

Old Scrapper

Quote from: MagicMike on November 18, 2017, 12:52:12 pm
Just telling it like it is my friend. Hazens got 18 and 19 to look forward to having multiple great seasons. But 2017 is coming to a screeching halt on Black Friday
ok well you may want to have a concession speech prepared Incase it doesn't go your way.

dawg_days

The Beast Of 08

Tell us a little about Hazen's players.

hornetfan8

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on November 18, 2017, 01:16:33 pm
Tell us a little about Hazen's players.
Which one you wanna know about?

eldofan

Magic Mike is a Pc guy

The Beast Of 08

Who do they feature offensively?

hornetfan8

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on November 18, 2017, 01:30:42 pm
Who do they feature offensively?
Until last week it was the 2 tenth grade backs and the 10th grade QB. Last week more people were given touches.

Hardrock Hornet

CHG By 20.  Defense will keep this game out of reach.

hornetfan8

Quote from: Hardrock Hornet on November 18, 2017, 09:15:22 pm
CHG By 20.  Defense will keep this game out of reach.
Our defense will keep it well in reach.

blackcat23

CHG wins big. Very talented team. Also see them beating mt. Ida in the semis.

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 18, 2017, 09:53:14 pm
Our defense will keep it well in reach.
That must be a very good defense to hold this Grove offense down

HG Hornet

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on November 19, 2017, 08:46:32 am
That must be a very good defense to hold this Grove offense down
CHG has too many weapons this year.  You can't just take one or two players away by trying to double cover them.  If you are successful at shutting one guy down, there's another who'll burn you somewhere else. 

I'm not gonna predict a blowout as some others have done because I don't know anything about Hazen, except what's been posted on here.  I'll just say CHG wins it and leave it at that. 

purplehajj

I can guarantee you all one thing!! That the hornets win!

HG Hornet

Quote from: purplehajj on November 19, 2017, 11:42:11 am
I can guarantee you all one thing!! That the hornets win!
Somebody's Hornets will. 

The Beast Of 08

hornetfan8

who-knew

After watching some of Groves highlights and Hazens highlights, I'll say it again Hazen wins by 6.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas