• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola @ Charleston

Started by CHSTigersFan, November 17, 2017, 09:45:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Wins?

Charleston
36 (36.7%)
Osceola
55 (56.1%)
Who cares it's the Friday after Thanksgiving!
7 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 98

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 09:45:41 pm

CHSTigersFan

It's always a good season when the Tigers are playing the Friday after Thanksgiving. It looks like Osceola is pretty strong, and the Tigers survived a great Barton team. It should be a great game!

Tigers by 12

501Arkansas

jay nelvin

Gotta go with the Noles in a close one.

Jimbo Morphis

November 17, 2017, 10:07:48 pm #3 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 10:12:28 pm by Oldman
Seeing LSU made me vote for the Noles.

Missco

nastynice

Was it Osceola that Chuck was playing when the lights "accidentally" went out?

Hitman Warrior23

501Arkansas

Quote from: nastynice on November 17, 2017, 10:27:11 pm
Was it Osceola that Chuck was playing when the lights "accidentally" went out?
Yes sir and osceola was playing great football first half. Hope they don't pull that trick again. Osceola will be too fast and physical for Charleston

Hitman Warrior23

We shall see. Got a 6 pack of keystone bet Ctown wins it.  You in?

nastynice

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 17, 2017, 10:40:58 pm
Yes sir and osceola was playing great football first half. Hope they don't pull that trick again. Osceola will be too fast and physical for Charleston
Physical? Possibly. Too fast? Doubt it.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on November 17, 2017, 10:46:25 pm
We shall see. Got a 6 pack of keystone bet Ctown wins it.  You in?

I'm not taking no bet with someone who drinks horse pee.

501Arkansas

Red Devil Dad

Ctown has some speed and play very disciplined.  If my Devils weren't playing still I would love to see this game.  Got to go with Chuck by 6. 

mohawk pride

Quote from: Red Devil Dad on November 17, 2017, 11:05:43 pm
Ctown has some speed and play very disciplined.  If my Devils weren't playing still I would love to see this game.  Got to go with Chuck by 6.
you haven't seen Osceola this year. Too physical for chuck. Osceola by 14

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 17, 2017, 10:54:52 pm
I'm not taking no bet with someone who drinks horse pee.
Have you tried it?

ISU7

Going with our south Mississippi county rivals.
Seminoles by 9

Red Devil Dad

strongandsteady

I honestly think Osceola has everything Charleston doesn't like.. Lots of speed, very physical and they are some big boys.. That coach has really got them playing some impressive football

Paperman

2010Tigerhaz-been

Osceola lives on cloud 9 for a week then Friday the Tigers bring them back down to earth.
Charleston by 21.

ISU7

Quote from: 2010Tigerhaz-been on November 18, 2017, 12:32:34 am
Osceola lives on cloud 9 for a week then Friday the Tigers bring them back down to earth.
Charleston by 21.
IF Chucktown win it will be by less than 21. Noles play hard for Coach Hooks.

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on November 18, 2017, 12:39:23 am
IF Chucktown win it will be by less than 21. Noles play hard for Coach Hooks.
They will get their first "L" of the season

ISU7

WPWells

Osceola is better than Barton so Charleston only wins by 50

501Arkansas

Quote from: WPWells on November 18, 2017, 12:50:37 am
Osceola is better than Barton so Charleston only wins by 50
They might dont even score 20 points

2010Tigerhaz-been

You can always tell when a team's fans aren't used to a whole lot of success. Prescott goes down and an even bigger ego rises to take their place.
We've traded one villain for another  ::)

501Arkansas

Quote from: 2010Tigerhaz-been on November 18, 2017, 12:59:43 am
You can always tell when a team's fans aren't used to a whole lot of success. Prescott goes down and an even bigger ego rises to take their place.
We've traded one villain for another  ::)
Okay

501Arkansas

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 18, 2017, 01:01:44 am
Okay
Once they beat you guys then what? All you huys going to say is what the prescott guys is saying lol. 

2010Tigerhaz-been

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 18, 2017, 01:03:25 am
Once they beat you guys then what? All you huys going to say is what the prescott guys is saying lol.

All I'm saying is that I hope the posters egos here don't reflect the team's. You beat the defending state champs so it's easy street from here on out right? I can promise you if your team comes into Charleston Friday thinking what you're thinking then Osceola is gonna be taken to the woodshed and whipped like a red haired step child.

501Arkansas

Quote from: 2010Tigerhaz-been on November 18, 2017, 01:09:20 am
All I'm saying is that I hope the posters egos here don't reflect the team's. You beat the defending state champs so it's easy street from here on out right? I can promise you if your team comes into Charleston Friday thinking what you're thinking then Osceola is gonna be taken to the woodshed and whipped like a red haired step child.
Kids not worried about what the fans are saying

WPWells

Oh man if that's how we react to a ridiculous score prediction then this could be a really fun week...

Radiotalker

Too good of a coach and the Noles will be focused.

HeadBussa08

If the Same Seminole team shows up Friday like they did against us. I don't see anyone in 3a competing with them.

camo5257

Osceola wins with very little effort.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on November 18, 2017, 10:31:05 am
If the Same Seminole team shows up Friday like they did against us. I don't see anyone in 3a competing with them.
Pretty sure they just lost to Rivercrest.

Trojanbird

Quote from: Oldman on November 18, 2017, 11:15:01 am
you might want to check the scores!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Trojanbird on November 18, 2017, 11:31:20 am
you might want to check the scores!
Please share with me what you mean. Am I reading it wrong?

GBattack

This may come down to coaching. Kendrick is one of the best and prepares well for each opponent. Osceola seems to have a good coach as well, so an interesting matchup. Should be a great game! I know the atmosphere will be amazing!! Nothing better than a packed house at Alumni Field! #GoTigers!!

HeadBussa08

Quote from: Oldman on November 18, 2017, 11:15:01 am
they did I was at the game. But this Seminole team last night played with an edge they didn't have two weeks ago.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on November 18, 2017, 12:17:17 pm
they did I was at the game. But this Seminole team last night played with an edge they didn't have two weeks ago.
Gotcha

Trojanbird

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Trojanbird on November 18, 2017, 12:32:13 pm
guess I read it wrong.  dang reading glasses!
Trifocals here, I understand.

Trojanbird

Maybe I need some of those!  Most of the time I can't find my readers anyway!

teh29

Top to bottom.. Prescott has more team speed than Charleston.. And osceola had too many athletes and too much speed for prescott. The same will ring true against Charleston. Yes chuck is a very good team.. And have Playmakers that will make plays. They throw the ball more than prescott which may equal more success against osceola than prescott had. But at the end of the day.. Too much speed. This game goes alot like the prescott game went. Chuck keeps it a little closer with the passing game but come up short 34-20.

Mister Fister

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 18, 2017, 12:55:08 am
They might dont even score 20 points

That is  some fantastic grammar you are supporting there.  👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Coltfan2005

and let's hope the Charleston players don't make your mistakes. Picking them by 21? over confident you are.

gold45

Quote from: teh29 on November 18, 2017, 01:17:31 pm
Top to bottom.. Prescott has more team speed than Charleston.. And osceola had too many athletes and too much speed for prescott. The same will ring true against Charleston. Yes chuck is a very good team.. And have Playmakers that will make plays. They throw the ball more than prescott which may equal more success against osceola than prescott had. But at the end of the day.. Too much speed. This game goes alot like the prescott game went. Chuck keeps it a little closer with the passing game but come up short 34-20.

So Osceola has more speed than Chuck?  And they are just a 3 seed?  Interesting.  Can't wait to see those speedsters fly past SMF and Wisdom....Looking forward to this game! Tigers by 2 scores!

OLDSCHOOL82

Osceola won't blaze past chuck on the field the way they play d and o.  They could be more physical easier than they could be faster.  Chucks round 1 game was too much of a cupcake for them, that's all 5 seeds are good for.  Next week will be different.  Chuck by 14.

teh29

Osceola is a 2 seed.. Will Charleston get a copy of the game film from the prescott game?

beach bum

In my 5 years or so as a poster on this site I have only picked Charleston to lose a couple times I think in non conference games. Every playoff game and conference game I have picked them to win so I can not believe I am doing this but.... Osceola 34 Charleston 28

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas