• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs Mineral Springs

Started by Champ74, November 11, 2017, 12:21:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

Quote from: Champ74 on November 12, 2017, 07:34:17 am
Bdub you're suppose to keep some floaters for this time of the year! 😂😂😂
I usually get to take my time here and there so I usually have a few days lol. But this year I actually got to go on vacation yay!!!

It's cool though I still get to watch a game

Hornetdawg2017

Bennett and the hornets will keep Bohannon in check mate all night!
Ms 27
Earle 15

Maddog11

hornets23byers

This board is lame when I don't post come on

Bulldogs2002

Earle definitely will come out on top of this one
Gooo Bulldogs

bdubyab60

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 12, 2017, 06:22:17 pm
This board is lame when I don't post come on
Its Sunday. Don't be so full of yourself lol

Hornetdawg2017

I watched a couple hours of film on Earle today and honestly I'm not that impressed. Yall play in a weak conference with no defense, Bohannon is overrated no way he is #8 dual threat qb in nation lol.  Ms defense is the real deal and we will shut him down. Watch and see!

Champ74

Weak Conference with 4 moving forward in the 2nd Round. How many do you guys got?

hornets23byers

I gotta question is there a ice chest policy at Earle or a left handed cigarette smoking section. Just wondering for my friend who knows a friend ...

Hornetdawg2017

3 should have been 4, mountain pine got beat by a safety at the end. 

bdubyab60

Quote from: Hornetdawg2017 on November 12, 2017, 07:22:04 pm
I watched a couple hours of film on Earle today and honestly I'm not that impressed. Yall play in a weak conference with no defense, Bohannon is overrated no way he is #8 dual threat qb in nation lol.  Ms defense is the real deal and we will shut him down. Watch and see!
Well if you watched you would know that Earle has more than Bohannon.

Hornetdawg2017

When you play against poo poo teams that will make anyone look good!   Ms has better athletes overall

hornets23byers

The one man show won't run wild against us but containing him could hurt our defensive backfield but I'm confident

Hornetdawg2017

I heard Earle got that good chronic up there. Would one of yall sell me a couple of pounds?

Proud Buckaroo

I guess beating Hampton has given confidence to Mineral Springs. LOL.

If Hampton was disciplined and ran more than two offensive plays. You would be sitting at home right now.

Hornetdawg2017

I can't help that Ables is a idiot!
Bottom line we kicked that a@$!

Proud Buckaroo

18-14? I would hardly call that a butt whooping.

Champ74

Quote from: Hornetdawg2017 on November 12, 2017, 08:21:01 pm
I heard Earle got that good chronic up there. Would one of yall sell me a couple of pounds?

Man you don't want those problems...

bdubyab60

Quote from: Hornetdawg2017 on November 12, 2017, 08:06:09 pm
When you play against poo poo teams that will make anyone look good!   Ms has better athletes overall
Doubt it. Sounds like you guys are already on what you are asking for

HORNET-MAN

Old Scrapper

bigbrew25

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 12, 2017, 08:18:54 pm
The one man show won't run wild against us but containing him could hurt our defensive backfield but I'm confident
I think you should put down the left handed meth pipe.

hornets23byers

November 12, 2017, 09:38:26 pm #72 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 09:40:05 pm by hornets23byers
Man we don't do meth come on . I mean come on if I  was a dentist I would set up shop down there around Hampton I seen more people needing dental work down there than I have in a long time. . I dang sure didn't see anyone smiling when we won that's for sure . Yes we are kinda proud and enthusiastic about our team . Who wouldn't be proud we have everyone back . I mean seriously we are probably the best team in the state with our record..

Champ74

November 13, 2017, 06:09:27 am #73 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 06:14:31 am by Champ74
This is one goofy dude! One question for the people in Mineral Springs, you all don't find it inappropriate to talk about Drugs, (Chronic and Meth) on a public site that is read by kids also? There seemed to be a lot of this silliness in the Mineral Springs and Hampton tread but I'm going to suggest that "hornet23buyer" grow your little goofy as up and keep this on the subject of football because you're looking more and more like a clown 🤡, Bozo acting dude. We have no respect for clowns in the E.

Goofy Op, police acting, Silly Clown.

HORNET-MAN

I agree this is A Football Board wish we could keep it about Football and Stop the Non Sense.

Bulldogs2002

Quote from: Hornetdawg2017 on November 12, 2017, 07:33:54 pm
3 should have been 4, mountain pine got beat by a safety at the end. 

Should've, Could've, Would've...A win is a win and thats exactly what Earle will get this Friday

hornets23byers

Y'all started the thread. not me about financial distress and drugs so F off . Your right it's about kids y'all chance is just about as good as ours. Everyone's teams have problems but if people are gonna write us off as a joke get real cause we ain't a joke .. go
Read past statements. I'm going along with the humor .. if you can't take it by. Y'all peoples mentality up there is a joke.. yes I said a joke . If you wanna talk more about it fee free I sit on my rear all day so call me 8705570595 I can't give you more break down of this game and what I think about Earle. Like my buddy hornet dawg said y'all play no one . I try to keep the board afloat with all my statements just cause y'all have nothing to say it's not my fault . I mean really what the heck have y'all said about football ..

hornets23byers

Listen I'm not here to make friends and drink hot chocolate with y'all at the concessions stand so don't get this all wrong . That person ain't me lol .

hornets23byers

I tried to get on the topic about football then someone started talking about my meth pipe so . Talk your stuff or crap to someone else .

Hornetdawg2017

We just trying to have a little fun with yall northerners! We will cut the nonsense out and just talk about how we gonna beat the living heck out of the girl bulldogs!

Get your pee hot!
Smile!

sheepdawg92

I'm very sad that Hampton didn't get opportunity to be the ones to knock Earle off. I just hope Mineral Springs can play with Earle. It should be high scoring game. I'm say 40-41 any team because Bohonan will turn ball over couple times.

hornets23byers

I agree Hampton was a great team that defense was hard to handle for sure ..  Hampton just had to many little mistakes. But I was a fun exciting game and close till the end and they are a top 10 team for sure. We would be too but at beginning of season we were suffering with who to put where. It wasn't because we didn't have the athletes we just couldn't put them on the field at that time..

hornets23byers

I was thinking me and hornet dawg could come up there about Wednesday and begin drinking and watch a little bit of practice . Do y'all have a budget inn or something up there. I was thinking about a keg and maybe sit around and shoot the stuff if your game ..

Champ74

Quote from: Hornetdawg2017 on November 13, 2017, 07:45:57 am
We just trying to have a little fun with yall northerners! We will cut the nonsense out and just talk about how we gonna beat the living heck out of the girl bulldogs!

Get your pee hot!
Smile!

Y'all some country, silly, ops moes... Talk about football and the board will do what it does, all this non-sense makes me think y'all some 5th graders, silly goofy moes...

hornets23byers

We in the band man he plays quads I'm on the trumpet what makes you think we wanna talk football . Get a life

hornets23byers

I'm listening you ain't said much about football . Is there not much to talk bout up there . Come on let it out ..

Champ74

How significant is the player that got ejected against Hampton, how will his absence impact the Mineral Springs game plans?

sheepdawg92

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 13, 2017, 08:27:32 am
I'm listening you ain't said much about football . Is there not much to talk bout up there . Come on let it out ..
what's  going on here this some BS!!!

COACH-Mike

Quote from: Champ74 on November 13, 2017, 08:49:11 am
How significant is the player that got ejected against Hampton, how will his absence impact the Mineral Springs game plans?
We seem to get better when he's gone.  Just my opinion.

HORNET-MAN

The Kid Can play but he let's his emotions get the best of him sometime..I'm not sure if he is out the whole Game or just the 1st half But to answer your question it will Hurt in my opinion not having him out there.

COACH-Mike

Players to keep an eye on, 21, 17 and Bohannon along with 58.  Bohannon can take a broken play and make you pay by using his weapons.  We will try and answer with a team effort.  I predict it will be a high scoring affair.  44-40 Mineral.

Champ74

November 13, 2017, 08:55:42 am #91 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 08:57:58 am by Champ74
That's reasonable to think that way if our defense isn't considered, it's been solid all season for us...

hornets23byers

I don't think it will hurt he talks to much on the field I'm surprised he hasn't been ejected more . He is a great athlete no doubt . But sometimes his head ain't in game and causes mistakes even at his position.

hornets23byers

Sheep dawg u have a option to read the board or not don't be upset my post won't load up quick since your on dial up . Roll hornets 38 to 21 hornets . Factor leading to win will be coaching and defense ..

hornets23byers

There is no doubt Earle had athletes and they are very skilled . The question is have they been matched up with a team who has speed as well as they do. This game no doubt is gonna be a tough hard fought game . The best team wins. Whoever had the least turnovers and mental mistakes will win. Maybe the team with the ball last. . I really don't know much about Earle . All I know is they are always in the talk in every sport.  I poke fun at every team to stir the Board up so don't take it out of me jabbing anyone personally or about their school. I love small school football . There is no better environment on a Friday

COACH-Mike

Quote from: HORNET-MAN on November 13, 2017, 08:55:01 am
The Kid Can play but he let's his emotions get the best of him sometime..I'm not sure if he is out the whole Game or just the 1st half But to answer your question it will Hurt in my opinion not having him out there.
He returns the last 4:00 minutes of the 3rd quarter if he gets his work in this week for his conduct.

sheepdawg92

u should beat Earle I know for fact that Hampton would beat them but we never know  now because we cant catching ball if we was playing against air. Earle is very undisciplined they have alot talent all over the field. But for a fact Mr. All everything will turn ball over and their WR will drop some balls. I believe that if you can  take away big plays from Earle they will not be able to drive the ball getting 3 to 4 yards a play. Earle is the last year England.

sheepdawg92

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 13, 2017, 09:09:24 am
There is no doubt Earle had athletes and they are very skilled . The question is have they been matched up with a team who has speed as well as they do. This game no doubt is gonna be a tough hard fought game . The best team wins. Whoever had the least turnovers and mental mistakes will win. Maybe the team with the ball last. . I really don't know much about Earle . All I know is they are always in the talk in every sport.  I poke fun at every team to stir the Board up so don't take it out of me jabbing anyone personally or about their school. I love small school football . There is no better environment on a Friday
they played against HELENA who have team speed and they lost 22-14.

Champ74

This is hilarious how Hampton spent so much time concerned about seeing Earle, breaking down Game film and taking long trips but failed to even look at MS! Boy, you can't make this stuff up....

Champ74

Now Sheepdawg is a ESPN Analyst for the Earle and Mineral Springs game! OMGOODNESS I'm busting my side from this! 😂😂😂😂😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas