• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

way to go HG...

Started by bearbacker52, February 25, 2018, 03:44:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bearbacker52

MANY RUMOR GOING ON THAT MT PINE TANKED TO GET A BETTER DRAW IN STATE. THAT IS BOGUS THEY PLAYED HARD THEY DID NOT WANT TO BE THE 4TH SEED YOU EARNED YOUR WIN SO ROCK N ROLL...4TH SEED IS MUCH HARDER...WAY TO GO GROVE

Ctucker

Well they messed up they get Clarendon right off! If that's what they did that was a bad move!

Cheek

Quote from: bearbacker52 on February 25, 2018, 03:44:47 am
MANY RUMOR GOING ON THAT MT PINE TANKED TO GET A BETTER DRAW IN STATE. THAT IS BOGUS THEY PLAYED HARD THEY DID NOT WANT TO BE THE 4TH SEED YOU EARNED YOUR WIN SO ROCK N ROLL...4TH SEED IS MUCH HARDER...WAY TO GO GROVE

How was playing Clarendon or Earle a better draw?   Looking at the matchups,  PC is the only team from the South with a real chance to win a game.   PC plays the winner of England and EPC.    Bearden gets a bye just to get beat by Marked Tree.

Ctucker

Quote from: Cheek on February 25, 2018, 08:41:12 am

How was playing Clarendon or Earle a better draw?   Looking at the matchups,  PC is the only team from the South with a real chance to win a game.   PC plays the winner of England and EPC.    Bearden gets a bye just to get beat by Marked Tree.
I can't figure that one out either must be Common Core!

Cheek

Quote from: Ctucker on February 25, 2018, 08:42:50 am
I can't figure that one out either must be Common Core!

Must be.  Next time I go to MP, I won't drink the water.

Ctucker

Quote from: Cheek on February 25, 2018, 08:50:12 am

Must be.  Next time I go to MP, I won't drink the water.
GOOD IDEAL!

MomaLion

Y'all are cracking me up  ;D ;D ;D

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 25, 2018, 09:03:47 am
Y'all are cracking me up  ;D ;D ;D
Well momma all bashing a side looks like we get to play y'all first game of State! If y'all beat MT PINE! Should be great game and a great state tourney! I'm so glad nobody was hurt last night these game are fun but Bus wrecks with kids is very scary and puts ever thing in perspective!

MomaLion

I totally agree. My daughter was on the bus and I was a nervous wreck until they got there. They just got blown into the mud but it could have been so bad. Add to that the window blowing in on the driver. Plus they were seeing funnel clouds... that's what the kids said anyway. It was an eventful ride.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 25, 2018, 09:13:52 am
I totally agree. My daughter was on the bus and I was a nervous wreck until they got there. They just got blown into the mud but it could have been so bad. Add to that the window blowing in on the driver. Plus they were seeing funnel clouds... that's what the kids said anyway. It was an eventful ride.
I'm learning this is just basketball so much more to life!

MomaLion

bearbacker52

Who was in accident?  Hope everyone is ok.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

mtindian42

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 25, 2018, 11:04:07 am
Clarendon bus.
yea from in the locker room it sound like it was going to blow the gym away. Clarendon is very fortunate that that's all it did. God definitely had his hand over that bus.

1995fan

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 25, 2018, 11:30:06 am
yea from in the locker room it sound like it was going to blow the gym away. Clarendon is very fortunate that that's all it did. God definitely had his hand over that bus.

Glad there were no injuries.   Also prayers for Coach Brown of EPC.  He missed the game yesterday due to health issues.

MomaLion

Quote from: bearbacker52 on February 25, 2018, 10:45:32 am
Who was in accident?  Hope everyone is ok.
Not really an accident, but it was blown into the mud Saturday during all that terrible weather.  They were caught right in the middle of the worst of it...and that was after having the drivers window blown in on Coach Hudson.

MomaLion

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 25, 2018, 11:30:06 am
Very true.  I was talking to my daughter(she was on the bus) while we were hunkered down in the gym and it sounded bad.

MomaLion

Quote from: 1995fan on February 25, 2018, 10:55:14 pm
Glad there were no injuries.   Also prayers for Coach Brown of EPC.  He missed the game yesterday due to health issues.
Prayers.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas