• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monroe County Pee-wee Brawl

Started by bleudog, October 26, 2017, 07:34:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

"Anyone with video or information regarding this incident is encouraged to call the Monroe County Sheriff's Office to assist with their ongoing investigation."

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/brawl-breaks-out-at-pee-wee-football-game-in-clarendon/844530417

beach bum

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: beach bum on October 26, 2017, 09:20:11 am
LOL.... Keeping it classy.

All these kids see is the constant mouthing, taunting and banter from the professional athletes.  It's totally ridiculous how sports has become such a chest thumping circus.  It all trickles down.  And then you have the parents who are living vicariously through their kids.  I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

Lions84

Sad this happened in my hometown shame on the Parents on both sides.

AirWarren

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 26, 2017, 09:50:41 am
All these kids see is the constant mouthing, taunting and banter from the professional athletes.  It's totally ridiculous how sports has become such a chest thumping circus.  It all trickles down.  And then you have the parents who are living vicariously through their kids.  I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

Way to keep it trashy. Good grief adults....it's flipping PEEWEE!!!!

Also, you know it's heading in a bad direction when the headline of the KARK story is "fight breaks out at CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN CLARENDON"

Come.
On.
Man.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Lions84 on October 26, 2017, 09:57:38 am
Sad this happened in my hometown shame on the Parents on both sides.

Don't see it as a knock on Clarendon, looks like the Stuttgart and Hazen folk are the culprits

AirWarren

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 26, 2017, 10:24:09 am
Don't see it as a knock on Clarendon, looks like the Stuttgart and Hazen folk are the culprits

Correct.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Yes, could see with clarity who was at fault based on that high quality video.

Maynard G Krebs

Petition is being circulating to officially change the Stuttgart mascot from Ricebirds to Jailbirds.  New uniforms colors of black and white stripes are being ordered.

nastynice

Hey there's Ashley Ketz, I was wondering where she went after she left ch 5 news!

beach bum

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 26, 2017, 09:50:41 am

I totally agree... I at least once a year at a pee wee league function no matter the sport I see some parents getting way out of hand about once a year.

Rida4Life

Further proof that parents should not have any part in their kids peewee games.  Kids are fine.... it's the parents that don't know how to act. 

PC coaches had to break up a fight at a peewee jamboree earlier in the year between what appeared to be dad-stepdad drama.  If you can't act like you have sense..... stay home.

gameoflife

Been watching that type of behavior for a while.  Some real idiots in the stands and sometimes on the sidelines. Things get said that should be left unsaid, screaming criticisms of coaches, officials and players at the game lead to this stuff.  A late hit shouldn't touch off a riot.

Lions84

But it took place in my hometown.

gameoflife

Pee Wee football, LOL!  Sure learning good leassons.  And one of the parents dumb enough to hit a cop!

Jacketman65

We've got some real winners down in that part of the state!

BigLion10

Quote from: Jacketman65 on October 27, 2017, 09:09:00 am
We've got some real winners down in that part of the state!
I wouldn't talk if I was from Clinton

Maynard G Krebs

gameoflife

Jacketman65

You guys are funny, you been to Clarendon lately?  Mosquitoes must attract you! haha

Lions84

Quote from: Jacketman65 on October 30, 2017, 08:27:29 pm
You guys are funny, you been to Clarendon lately?  Mosquitoes must attract you! haha

No Need for that we got a lot of home town pride and the New Mayor been trying to make it look alot better.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Lions84 on November 30, 2017, 02:49:19 pm
No Need for that we got a lot of home town pride and the New Mayor been trying to make it look alot better.
Is that pride why you live in Texas?

Chief_Osceola™

jbtiger73

Its funny because people here are ragging on Monroe county football, when it was two teams from Arkansas and prairie counties that were into it

Trojanbird

What was ever done about this issue?  To me, from what I have come to understand, the coaches and refs should be the ones held accountable! IMO

Lions84

I have not heard or seen anymore about it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas