• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RD 1 Fountain Lake @ Rivercrest

Started by ISU7, November 03, 2018, 01:08:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fountain  Lake @ Rivercrest 4A playoffs round 1

Rivercrest
56 (78.9%)
Fountain Lake
15 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 71

PermaBan

Quote from: richboy on November 09, 2018, 05:56:49 pm
that was 3a, dummy. They're in 4a now. Paragould, valley view, and Osceola ain't nobody 😂 average teams at best! Not trying to take anything away from them teams either!
You know Rivercrest was in 4a a while back don't you? You act like Rivercrest is new to this.

richboy

Quote from: PermaBan on November 09, 2018, 06:08:24 pm
You know Rivercrest was in 4a a while back don't you? You act like Rivercrest is new to this.
all I keep hearing about is what they did in the past, this year is all that matters right now. So far you haven't played a great team.

Coltfan2005

ft lake announcer actually screamed at the clock operator in the booth. says the colts can not deal with ft lake speed.

FBfan79

November 09, 2018, 07:08:20 pm #103 Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 07:10:05 pm by FBfan79
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 09, 2018, 07:05:16 pm
ft lake announcer actually screamed at the clock operator in the booth. says the colts can not deal with ft lake speed.

Screamed at the clock operator?? Lol yeah not really

Coltfan2005

FBfan79

FBfan79

Quote from: Ghost of Colts52 on November 07, 2018, 02:12:46 pm
Rivercrest is your 4A state champion. You can call the playoffs off if you want. Nobody will stop them. Not Dumas, not Robinson, and definitely not Warren or Nashville. Not even going to mention bauxite. Because they might not even make the QF

Coltfan2005

ISU7

FL is not your average 5 seed well coached and have a nice game plan .FL defense has stop Colts offensive the whole first half. Score 7-7 at halftime

justafan33

Coltfan2005

ISU7

richboy

justafan33

Coltfan2005:
you said FL was not good
---end quote---
They aren't,  my point. 

Coltfan2005

Quote from: justafan33 on November 09, 2018, 08:30:38 pm
Coltfan2005:
you said FL was not good
---end quote---
They aren't,  my point. 

4 posts ago you said you 'told you so" when someone said FL was good. try to stay up with yourself

justafan33

Coltfan2005

rivercrest did not play one of their better games tonight but came alive in the 2nd half. it's 33-14 in the 4th

Ghost of Colts52

richboy

Coltfan2005

lots of squad subbing by the Colts...you would think they have some depth. :o

Ghost of Colts52

Coltfan2005

fountain lake not handling the loss well. ripped off a colt players helmet.

bigchief72455

Coltfan2005

it's kids...end of a season. But coaches need to pull a kid that is that upset

Ghost of Colts52

Quote from: quicksand on November 09, 2018, 12:39:45 pm
It will be closer than that.  Not surprised if FL comes away with the upset.

You were saying? I said 38-14, but 36-14 will work

Coltfan2005

fountain lake starters vs rivercrest subs...some cheap blocks being thrown, coach for ft lake needs to gain control.

bigchief72455

Heber Springs is headed you guys way. Beat of luck. I think you guys will be fine.

CFB>NFL

Fountain lake let 2 deep kicks not be fielded in the third quarter back to back. resulting in 2 colts touchdowns. Fountain lake doesn't have overall more talent like Rivercrest. Good coaching is what took this cobra team far.

501Arkansas

Good win colts keep proving them wrong

ISU7

Quote from: richboy on November 09, 2018, 05:56:49 pm
that was 3a, dummy. They're in 4a now. Paragould, valley view, and Osceola ain't nobody 😂 average teams at best! Not trying to take anything away from them teams either!
Who's the dummy now Idiot.🤣🤣🤣🤣

ISU7

Ghost of Colts52

Quote from: FBfan79 on November 09, 2018, 07:56:14 pm

Enjoy bouncing the round ball.

In all seriousness though, Rivercrest was out coached for much of the ball game. We clearly had better athletes and play calling seemed way to conservative for my blood. Maybe it was playoff jitters from the coaches. New head coach and new staff. Maybe they just took the conservative route knowing that we would eventually bust a couple. I would've liked to see us take some chances. It was something Chandler always did well. Everybody will learn from it and get better though.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Ghost of Colts52 on November 10, 2018, 08:17:03 am
Enjoy bouncing the round ball.

In all seriousness though, Rivercrest was out coached for much of the ball game. We clearly had better athletes and play calling seemed way to conservative for my blood. Maybe it was playoff jitters from the coaches. New head coach and new staff. Maybe they just took the conservative route knowing that we would eventually bust a couple. I would've liked to see us take some chances. It was something Chandler always did well. Everybody will learn from it and get better though.

I miss those plays.

richboy

Quote from: ISU7 on November 10, 2018, 12:39:47 am
Who's the dummy now Idiot.🤣🤣🤣🤣
you were tied 7-7 going into halftime to a very down fountain lake team and your happy because? Lol you were supposed to win dummy lol! But y'all almost blew that. Dumas will be your fall tho. For now, enjoy the easiest ride to the quarters

501Arkansas

Quote from: richboy on November 10, 2018, 05:33:32 pm
you were tied 7-7 going into halftime to a very down fountain lake team and your happy because? Lol you were supposed to win dummy lol! But y'all almost blew that. Dumas will be your fall tho. For now, enjoy the easiest ride to the quarters
Your team must be playing basketball now?

ISU7

November 10, 2018, 07:42:42 pm #135 Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 07:44:40 pm by ISU7
Quote from: richboy on November 10, 2018, 05:33:32 pm
Keep making your excuses and praying the Colts lose so you can pull out your pre written
speech 🤣😂 Remember we are the team that moved up to 4A not down Broke boy.😂🤣 Win are lose Colts are having a good season for the inaugural year in 4A.💯

Ball Hawk

Quote from: ISU7 on November 10, 2018, 07:42:42 pm
Keep making your excuses and praying the Colts lose so you can pull out your pre written
speech 🤣😂 Remember we are the team that moved up to 4A not down Broke boy.😂🤣 Win are lose Colts are having a good season for the inaugural year in 4A.💯

Rivercrest was 4A before, right?

ISU7

Quote from: Ball Hawk on November 10, 2018, 08:25:57 pm
Rivercrest was 4A before, right?
Yes but the past few years they were 3A right.

Ball Hawk

Quote from: ISU7 on November 10, 2018, 10:05:48 pm
Yes but the past few years they were 3A right.

Then it isn't your "inaugural year in 4A"

richboy

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 10, 2018, 06:31:19 pm
Your team must be playing basketball now?
no, we just smacked your 3seed 37-0 while our 4seed smacked your 2 seed 21-6 ... How does it feel to be the only one left from your conference? 🤣🤣

ISU7

Quote from: richboy on November 11, 2018, 09:20:56 am
no, we just smacked your 3seed 37-0 while our 4seed smacked your 2 seed 21-6 ... How does it feel to be the only one left from your conference? 🤣🤣
Feels good since thirst year in this conference. BTW 501 is from Osceola I'm sure he can careless what you think our say. ;D

ISU7

Quote from: Ball Hawk on November 11, 2018, 03:57:58 am
Then it isn't your "inaugural year in 4A"
Youre right I keep forgetting Crest won 3A last season. dang my bad ;D

Coltfan2005

Rivercrest plays in the 3-4A, so what? They didn't ask to be placed in the conf, nor do they lose sleep over anyone in the conf. Rivercrest is Rivercrest...period. If a person wants to brag about how tough their conf is while their team starts basketball, have at it.

RyanLR

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 11, 2018, 11:32:08 am
Rivercrest plays in the 3-4A, so what? They didn't ask to be placed in the conf, nor do they lose sleep over anyone in the conf. Rivercrest is Rivercrest...period. If a person wants to brag about how tough their conf is while their team starts basketball, have at it.
I think what they're saying is could you imagine Rivercrest having to play at Nashville, at Arkadelphia, at a rain soaked Bauxite, playing a 5A team in Camden Fairview and playing a 7A team like Rogers? The best team you guys played was frickin Valley View.

Ghost of Colts52

Quote from: RyanLR on November 11, 2018, 12:14:49 pm
I think what they're saying is could you imagine Rivercrest having to play at Nashville, at Arkadelphia, at a rain soaked Bauxite, playing a 5A team in Camden Fairview and playing a 7A team like Rogers? The best team you guys played was frickin Valley View.

No the best team we played was Osceola

ISU7

Quote from: RyanLR on November 11, 2018, 12:14:49 pm
The same fricking Valley View team that the Colts and recently (Last Friday) 2017 5A state runner up LR McClellan beat by identical scores 24-14. Note the Colts and Blazers played game 2 of the season so I imagine some teams improved as the season goes on. JMO

toadRyder

Quote from: ISU7 on November 11, 2018, 02:38:24 pm
The same fricking Valley View team that the Colts and recently (Last Friday) 2017 5A state runner up LR McClellan beat by identical scores 24-14. Note the Colts and Blazers played game 2 of the season so I imagine some teams improved as the season goes on. JMO

.. Are you saying Rivercrest could compete with LR McClellan? I'd love to see how that would go. Not taking anything from the Colts, but i dont see them on the same level as McClellan.

Ghost of Colts52

Quote from: toadRyder on November 11, 2018, 02:53:52 pm
.. Are you saying Rivercrest could compete with LR McClellan? I'd love to see how that would go. Not taking anything from the Colts, but i dont see them on the same level as McClellan.

I think he is pointing out how stupid it is to compare teams and scores

501Arkansas

Ooohhh Wow!!! You beat Gosnell and your happy?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You guys will be pulling the basketballs out Saturday morning though. But I can careless who you beat, I'm a Seminole.

richboy

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 12, 2018, 01:16:44 am
Ooohhh Wow!!! You beat Gosnell and your happy?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You guys will be pulling the basketballs out Saturday morning though. But I can careless who you beat, I'm a Seminole.
just pointing out how weak they're conference is. If they were in the 7 they'd be 4th or 5th seed at best. .. we play warren this week, they're always a very tough team to beat. If I'm correct if a team takes out warren they usually win or go to state most years. The real question is can YOUR team beat arky or warren, no!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas