• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final 4 Girls

Started by MyView, March 08, 2015, 08:46:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MyView

Well we know the match-ups for tomorrow now, so what are your predictions??
I say
Kirby over Nemo in a very close one.
Wonderview sails past Kingston.

Baller4life23

Nemo over Kirby. They find a way to win.

Kingston Over Wonderview. Wonderview clicked today, but I don't see them beating Kingston. They are just a solid team all around.

gobblerfire

I see a 5th game and rubber match in Hot Springs.

Mufasa012

Nemo over Kirby on a close one. It's gonna be hard to beat Kirby in thy environment.
Kingston over Wonderview

Catfish

Nemo over Kirby by 8. Nemo finds a way to get to the state finals for the second straight season, and looking to defend their title.

Kingston over Wonderview by 3. Kingston finds a way to slow down Zimmerman. And yes it can be done because Nemo held her to 6 or 8 in Regional finals I believe.

State Finals

Nemo over Kingston by 10. Nemo has to many weapons. Also beat Kingson earlier in the year.

Will be in Nashville tomorrow for all the games!

BasketballNeverStops

March 08, 2015, 10:26:33 pm #5 Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 01:01:20 pm by BasketballNeverStops
Kirby over Nemo and Wonderview over Kingston.

WPWells

sideliner

Kirby in a close one. They have an ax to grind from last year.  And a lot of depth.
Wonderview by ten.

bscinar

Kirby and wonderview and I think a wonderview pulls it out in the finals.

J.D.

March 09, 2015, 12:51:45 am #9 Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 12:55:40 am by J.D.
I'm going with what I said around this time last year. 

Nemo and Wonderview.

Good luck to all four deserving teams, may the best teams win.

TheOfficial

Kingston and Kirby in the girls and Bay and Emerson in the boys.

smackdat014

Lady Trojans all the way!!👌👍

HorseFeathers

nemo in another close one.....kingston by 10 if zimmerman gets in foul trouble again....wv by 3 if she don.t

BasketballNeverStops

Wow. That was an excellent Nemo-Kirby game. Hard fought game all throughout. Hats off to both teams thats how basketball should be played when all the chips are on the table. Mahan is quite a dandy for being just a sophomore.

J.D.

Quote from: J.D. on March 09, 2015, 12:51:45 am
I'm going with what I said around this time last year. 

Nemo and Wonderview.

Good luck to all four deserving teams, may the best teams win.

It's all set. 

gobblerfire

I think a couple of folks on here predicted it to be the Conway County invitational before the season started. Good luck to both teams and may the best team win.
Game 1 Nemo won by 5
Game 2 Wonderview won by 5
Game 3 Wonderview won by 19
Game 4 Nemo won by 17

HorseFeathers

Quote from: gobblerfire on March 09, 2015, 05:32:17 pm
I think a couple of folks on here predicted it to be the Conway County invitational before the season started. Good luck to both teams and may the best team win.
Game 1 Nemo won by 5
Game 2 Wonderview won by 5
Game 3 Wonderview won by 19
Game 4 Nemo won by 17

I'll take credit for being one of those guys...I'm sure the Nemo faithful have been on a roller coaster with those girls the past couple of weeks...that District final was a disaster for them...and that second round game against a pretty good Scranton team was pretty much a disaster for 3+ quarters. Then today they escape the host school Kirby in what sounded like an instant classic....If anyone can figure out how to slow down Zimmerman(again) it'll be these guys....

BasketballNeverStops

Nemo Vista-37
Kirby-36
Perhaps the most nerve-racking game of the day. When it looked like Nemo was going to pull away, Kirby started to force turnovers and started chipping away at the lead. Game came down to a foul called with no time remaining. Hate it for the girl who missed the first of two free throws that would of sent it to overtime. However, it was a great game nonetheless, Nemo made some big shots down the stretch and Maggie Mahan provided great ball security when the game got tight.

Wonderview-62
Kingston-45
Excellent game from Bailey Zimmerman, Kingston couldn't find an answer for her. Hit 4 threes in a row in the third quarter and led with 36. If she plays like this again and can get her teammates going Thursday night, I really like their chances.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas