• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Westside @ Trumann

Started by Mr.Football69, October 21, 2018, 11:33:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Football69

October 21, 2018, 11:33:13 am Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 11:25:02 pm by Mr.Football69
Westside holds sole possession of 1st place in conference going into week 9.  Will they be able to hold onto this spot to finish out the season?  How do they match up against Trumann?

Redskin2015

It'll be a quick game, lots of run plays in this one

bigchief72455

Westside will matchup well offensively. Should be a quick game.

Warriorfan21

Let's hope it is a quick game. Trumann has come along way since the beginning of the season. If I am correct if westside beats trumann they will be confrence champs no matter the outcome on gosnell right? That's only because they have the head to head with rivercrest.

bulldoghistorian

Runnin With The Pack

If Westside beats Trumann OR Gosnell it gives the Warriors at least a share of the conference title...off course they can be outright champs if they win out.

hogwild_82

This game could be over by 9 o'clock. I have this as a close one. Both offenses will move the ball. I think it comes down to turnovers.
Westside 28
Trumann 21

redandgray

MillsFan1985

I'm saying Trumann by 9 26-17

I dont think Westside's defense is the best but I also don't think Trumann's offense is the best, I always take Defense over Offense, so I have Trumann getting the win, even though it is a toss up for me, Westside will be 5-1 after this week.

ISU7

Trumann has been playing well since the Crest game it's all so homecoming at Trumann plus a chance for the Cats to tie for the conference lead.

Mr.Football69

Most "good teams" Trumann has beaten in conference has been injury ridden by the time they get to them.  Westside on the other hand seems to be at full speed.  Westside wins this one 24-14

bigchief72455

ISU7

Quote from: Mr.Football69 on October 26, 2018, 09:48:10 am
Most "good teams" Trumann has beaten in conference has been injury ridden by the time they get to them.  Westside on the other hand seems to be at full speed.  Westside wins this one 24-14
Trumann had to much speed for the Warriors.

bootlegger

Westside caught Rivercrest on the worst night they've had since  the Newport game last year,and the COLTS Will win next week by More than 13 points to lock up the conference title.

ISU7

Quote from: bootlegger on October 27, 2018, 12:36:35 am
Westside caught Rivercrest on the worst night they've had since  the Newport game last year,and the COLTS Will win next week by More than 13 points to lock up the conference title.
At least a share of the title and the # 1 seed  Not bad for a team moved up from 3A this season.

bootlegger

That's right ISU7 maybe we will return to the Hootens top 10 again.But if we don't I like being a underdog.

Redskin2015

Truman has surprised me this year, congratulations! Happy for Craig!

sprained ankle

Doesn't Rivercrest hold on the 1st place again?

ISU7

Quote from: sprained ankle on October 27, 2018, 05:53:13 am
Doesn't Rivercrest hold on the 1st place again?
Ad of now Colts own the 1st seed by lieu of the tie breaker points and head to head with Trumann.

Brown

Quote from: ISU7 on October 27, 2018, 12:29:12 am
Trumann had to much speed for the Warriors.
Speed was not the issue there were just way to many missed tackles very similar to westsides game against GCT

ISU7

Quote from: Brown on October 29, 2018, 08:34:47 am
Speed was not the issue there were just way to many missed tackles very similar to westsides game against GCT
Whatever you say ;D

bootlegger

That's like saying all the fumbles Rivercrest had against Westside had no bearing on the Colts losing the game!

ISU7

Quote from: bootlegger on October 29, 2018, 11:07:23 pm
That's like saying all the fumbles Rivercrest had against Westside had no bearing on the Colts losing the game!
Lol right Bootlegger, I was on the Trumann sideline it was more like broken tackles or not being touched at all. ;D 8)

bigchief72455

Quote from: ISU7 on October 30, 2018, 07:24:12 am
Lol right Bootlegger, I was on the Trumann sideline it was more like broken tackles or not being touched at all. ;D 8)
I was about to say. Pocahontas had the same problem. Just missed those tackles because we couldn't catch #3.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas