• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Asking For Prayers for a Special Family

Started by Horse Shoe, July 29, 2018, 05:16:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Horse Shoe

I know he may have ruffled some feathers during his time on FF, but please take time to say a prayer for Buck Fever's family. Buck Fever passed away this weekend.  He may have been a thorn in some sides over the years to some on this site, but you'd be hard pressed to find another man that cared more for his family than he did.  He will be truly missed.  RIP  BF

MT Legend

Quote from: Horse Shoe on July 29, 2018, 05:16:26 pm
I know he may have ruffled some feathers during his time on FF, but please take time to say a prayer for Buck Fever's family. Buck Fever passed away this weekend.  He may have been a thorn in some sides over the years to some on this site, but you'd be hard pressed to find another man that cared more for his family than he did.  He will be truly missed.  RIP  BF

Man he passed away, Anything done on a stupid website is all forgiven in a case like this.Prayers for his family.sorry for yalls loss.

AirWarren

My gosh. That's awful.

Prayers for his family.

He was one of the many personalities that made FF fun.

Lumberjackfan1978

Sorry to here this.Prayers for his family

bleudog

July 29, 2018, 09:23:17 pm #4 Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:21:21 pm by bleudog
Most gracious Heavenly Father, please provide comfort and strength to those left among us who mourn the earthly loss of those now with you. Amen.

Any information on what happened or the arrangements for Phil's service?

beach bum

Quote from: Horse Shoe on July 29, 2018, 05:16:26 pm

That is awful news.... And people like that is what has made this website so fun when posters on here kept the banter back and forth. I miss when he used to post often in the past. I hope his family can make it together through this tough time.

Horse Shoe

Quote from: bleudog on July 29, 2018, 09:23:17 pm
Most gracious Heavenly Father, please provide comfort and strength to those left among us who mourn the earthly loss of those now with you. Amen.

Any information on what happened or the arrangements for Phil's service?
He passed away due to complications after a surgical procedure. 
Visitation is Tuesday 6-8 at Proctor's Funeral Home in Camden.
Funeral is just a graveside service Wednesday morning.

bleudog

July 30, 2018, 02:03:46 pm #7 Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 04:13:02 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Horse Shoe on July 30, 2018, 12:11:37 pm
He passed away due to complications after a surgical procedure. 
Visitation is Tuesday 6-8 at Proctor's Funeral Home in Camden.
Funeral is just a graveside service Wednesday morning.

Thank you sir for the information.

With that, I was able to locate the obit.

http://www.proctorfuneralhome.com/obituary/phillip-eppinette

For those who didn't know, Phil's son Adam was a senior on the 1998 Smackover football team and his grandson Trevor was a senior on the 2015 Smackover football team.

ea cat

AirWarren

ISU7

WHITEchicken

Rest In Peace Buck Fever. The talk about the runner backs in Smackover will never be the same.

RTF

Sorry to hear this! God bless Buck Fever's family and friends.

MomaLion

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas