• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA QB Ratings

Started by SandLizard04, October 07, 2007, 12:26:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

breadly

Quote from: President Ivan on October 11, 2007, 11:37:18 pm
I hear you're going to Mississippi next weekend.
yea we got an extra ticket wanna go...you know anything else

bulldogs1159

Anyone else find this a little creepy?

WBF †

Do you work for Wonder?

breadly

i wonder how you came up with that...you must be a real man of genius

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: bulldogs1159?© on October 11, 2007, 11:42:28 pm
Anyone else find this a little creepy?
Not really since it is Ivan. He has always been a little creepy. Besides, PMing someone that knows breadly isn't exactly doing that much research.

That is like Ivan's typical sit around at night waiting for the evening news to come so he can post the latest updates on hog football like he heard it before the news.

WBF †

breadly

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 11, 2007, 11:48:06 pmNot really since it is Ivan. He has always been a little creepy. Besides, PMing someone that knows breadly isn't exactly doing that much research.

That is like Ivan's typical sit around at night waiting for the evening news to come so he can post the latest updates on hog football like he heard it before the news.

But not as creepy as PM'ing someone out of the blue, complaining at them using prepared talking points.

Besides, my posse is good at digging stuff up.  We already have your head photoshopped on a glass of kool-aid.

breadly

Quote from: President Ivan on October 11, 2007, 11:50:36 pm
Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 11, 2007, 11:48:06 pmNot really since it is Ivan. He has always been a little creepy. Besides, PMing someone that knows breadly isn't exactly doing that much research.

But not as creepy as PM'ing someone out of the blue, complaining at them using prepared talking points.

Besides, my posse is good at digging stuff up.  We already have your head photoshopped on a glass of kool-aid.
when do i get my head put on the kool-aid glass?

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: President Ivan on October 11, 2007, 11:50:36 pm

Prepared talking points? Interesting. I PMed you telling you I knew. Not that creepy. You are the one without a life that got a bunch of "elite" posters to join you in your works. ::)

Good, I bet it looks just like me. Hopefully it is red. That is my favorite. Is it the Kool-aid man or just a pitcher of it? It makes a difference.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: breadly on October 11, 2007, 11:52:21 pmwhen do i get my head put on the kool-aid glass?

We didn't have to photoshop your photo.  It's pretty funny by itself.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: President Ivan on October 11, 2007, 11:53:40 pm
Quote from: breadly on October 11, 2007, 11:52:21 pmwhen do i get my head put on the kool-aid glass?

We didn't have to photoshop your photo.  It's pretty funny by itself.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 11, 2007, 11:53:16 pm
Prepared talking points? Interesting. I PMed you telling you I knew. Not that creepy. You are the one without a life that got a bunch of "elite" posters to join you in your works. ::)

You PM'ed me yelling and spewing a bunch of garbage.

As for my life, it's much better than yours. 

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: President Ivan on October 11, 2007, 11:58:06 pm
Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 11, 2007, 11:53:16 pm

You PM'ed me yelling and spewing a bunch of garbage.

As for my life, it's much better than yours. 
I wasn't yelling. I didn't even care. I was letting you know I knew. I think it is funny as do all the other people that aren't with your posse. You are pathetic when you take it that far. I was just wanting to know if I could be your next target. I guess I am since I now have a kool-aid body.

I am sure your life is better of mine since it consists of sitting at a bank all day posting on fearless friday, then going home and thinking about what you can do to talk more trash about Nutt and random posters. Then you have to take time out for your inside source aka evening news, then back to trashing people.

WBF †

Quote from: breadly on October 11, 2007, 11:49:24 pm
Quote from: Walk by faith. on October 11, 2007, 11:48:08 pm
Nope. I don't drink.
so you were just born this stupid

Stupid might be the wrong word.

I find myself quite intelligent and wise. Especially for my age.

Continue on with your argument with Ivan - for he is far better at making his point than me.

breadly

Quote from: Walk by faith. on October 12, 2007, 12:02:14 am
Quote from: breadly on October 11, 2007, 11:49:24 pm
Quote from: Walk by faith. on October 11, 2007, 11:48:08 pm
Nope. I don't drink.
so you were just born this stupid

Stupid might be the wrong word.

I find myself quite intelligent and wise. Especially for my age.

Continue on with your argument with Ivan - for he is far better at making his point than me.
you thinking your wise and intelligent is the same thing as jarred bragging about his pitching...

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 12, 2007, 12:01:48 amI am sure your life is better of mine since it consists of sitting at a bank all day posting on fearless friday, then going home and thinking about what you can do to talk more trash about Nutt and random posters. Then you have to take time out for your inside source aka evening news, then back to trashing people.

My source isn't the news.  If you had any real sources, you'd drop the "Defend Nutt at all cost" stance of yours.

Oh, and I don't work at a bank, hoss.  Never have. 

Although you tipped your hand with that.  You just told me exactly who's pulling your strings.  It's a shame they have to use a couple of puppets to do so because they're too gutless to do it themselves.

WBF †

I would have to say about everyone else disagrees with that statement. Well, besides yourself of course; I mean considering you are always right.

You typing without periods, uncapitlization (yes, I made that up), commas, etc. trying to hide your identity isn't working to well is it?

breadly

Quote from: President Ivan on October 12, 2007, 12:07:57 am
Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 12, 2007, 12:01:48 amI am sure your life is better of mine since it consists of sitting at a bank all day posting on fearless friday, then going home and thinking about what you can do to talk more trash about Nutt and random posters. Then you have to take time out for your inside source aka evening news, then back to trashing people.

My source isn't the news.  If you had any real sources, you'd drop the "Defend Nutt at all cost" stance of yours.

Although you tipped your hand with that.  You just told me exactly who's pulling your strings.  It's a shame they have to use a couple of puppets to do so because they're too gutless to do it themselves.
and might you enlighten us of who exactly is pulling our strings

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: President Ivan on October 12, 2007, 12:07:57 am

Although you tipped your hand with that.  You just told me exactly who's pulling your strings.  It's a shame they have to use a puppet to do so because they're too gutless to do it themselves.
I know a fourth of the football team on a first name basis. I guess they aren't involved.

Darn, I tipped my hand. What will i do now? You don't even know if anyone told me this.

breadly

Quote from: Walk by faith. on October 12, 2007, 12:09:18 am
I would have to say about everyone else disagrees with that statement. Well, besides yourself of course; I mean considering you are always right.

You typing without periods, uncapitlization (yes, I made that up), commas, etc. trying to hide your identity isn't working to well is it?
and when was i trying to "hide my identity"?

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: breadly on October 12, 2007, 12:12:52 am

Has it occurred to you yet that some of the people you've been talking with just might've forwarded all of it to me?

Hmmm.  What a concept.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 12, 2007, 12:13:37 amYou don't even know if anyone told me this.

Yeah, I do. 

I already know the answer, but I'll ask anyway: what makes you think I work at a bank?

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: President Ivan on October 12, 2007, 12:14:54 am

Has it occurred to you yet that some of the people you've been talking with just might've forwarded all of it to me?

Hmmm.  What a concept.
Interesting. I haven't talked to anyone other than Josh....and I didn't say anything to him except I know.

If you want to know the truth, nobody told me you worked at a bank. I just wanted to see what your reaction would be. I expected a reaction like "wow you are stupid."  Instead I got an even better one. You know who my sources are. How do you know my sources that told me the bank, but I made it up? You got everything on lock don't you. Proves you don't know as much as you think.

WBF †

Quote from: breadly on October 12, 2007, 12:13:58 am

Well it seems like Ivan and his "mob" are trying to unmask you or do something of the sort, so I figured there was some hiding somewhere between A and B.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: Walk by faith. on October 12, 2007, 12:18:47 am

Well it seems like Ivan and his "mob" are trying to unmask you or do something of the sort, so I figured there was some hiding somewhere between A and B.
Actually, Eddie Goodson and Quite Frankly had some awesome idea that me and breadly were the same person. Eddie was going to "expose him for who he really is." and QF kept insisting we were the same poster despite RHS, a moderator, and Ivan saying we weren't the same person.

Pretty cool conspiracy huh?

WBF †

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 12, 2007, 12:18:32 am

Hmmm.  What a concept.
Interesting. I haven't talked to anyone other than Josh....and I didn't say anything to him except I know.

If you want to know the truth, nobody told me you worked at a bank. I just wanted to see what your reaction would be. I expected a reaction like "wow you are stupid."  Instead I got an even better one. You know who my sources are. How do you know my sources that told me the bank, but I made it up? You got everything on lock don't you. Proves you don't know as much as you think.
I'm not trying to hop in the argument by any means, but it's inevitable. BUT...
I'm pretty sure that no one knows as much as they think they do.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: Walk by faith. on October 12, 2007, 12:21:10 am

Hmmm.  What a concept.

I agree. But Ivan thinks he knows as much as he thinks he knows.

You get it...

WBF †

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 12, 2007, 12:20:55 am
Quote from: Walk by faith. on October 12, 2007, 12:18:47 am

Actually, Eddie Goodson and Quite Frankly had some awesome idea that me and breadly were the same person. Eddie was going to "expose him for who he really is." and QF kept insisting we were the same poster despite RHS, a moderator, and Ivan saying we weren't the same person.

Pretty cool conspiracy huh?

I suppose. I nice, quaint, late-night rendezvous.

WBF †

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 12, 2007, 12:22:24 am
Quote from: Walk by faith. on October 12, 2007, 12:21:10 am

Hmmm.  What a concept.

I agree. But Ivan thinks he knows as much as he thinks he knows.

You get it...
Sure, bud.
Whatever oodles your noodle.

rsvl_hogfan4

Seriously....9 1/2 pages of trash talking in a General sports thread? I have enjoyed every bit of it too. I forgot who had the best QB Rating....

Perhaps Ivan could tell us. He might be able to catch a rerun of SportsCenter at 12:30 and update us. Sources...

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 12, 2007, 12:18:32 amIf you want to know the truth, nobody told me you worked at a bank.

Not so, unless you're a psychic.  That's doubtful.

There's a specific reason why your sources think that, and it's an incorrect one.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 12, 2007, 12:24:28 amPerhaps Ivan could tell us. He might be able to catch a rerun of SportsCenter at 12:30 and update us. Sources...

I did.  Stewart Scott says that you're a freaking moron.

WBF †

I enjoy arguing and debating on here. It prepares me for the liking out in the real world. Plus it's just fun.

I do get my feelings hurt every now and then on here, but I don't show it like some...  ::)

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: President Ivan on October 12, 2007, 12:25:40 am
Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 12, 2007, 12:18:32 amIf you want to know the truth, nobody told me you worked at a bank.

Not so, unless you're a psychic.  That's doubtful.

There's a specific reason why your sources think that, and it's an incorrect one.
Actually, I remembered you mentioning something in another thread about a bank, so assumed you had something to do with a bank.

I figured I would go ahead and shoot and say that you worked in a bank. If I was right  no harm. If I was wrong I would get a simple your sources are wrong despite not having any sources. Instead I got a "I know who your sources are blah blah blah" when there aren't any.

WBF †

Quote from: President Ivan on October 12, 2007, 12:26:52 am
Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 12, 2007, 12:24:28 amPerhaps Ivan could tell us. He might be able to catch a rerun of SportsCenter at 12:30 and update us. Sources...

I'm not on either side here, but that made me chuckle.

BTW, Stuart Scott is the man. Him and Van Pelt oodle my noodle. My gawd that didn't sound right. :D

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: President Ivan on October 12, 2007, 12:26:52 am

HA! Stuart Scott didn't do SportsCenter tonight.

I know who is pulling your strings.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 12, 2007, 12:28:28 am
Actually, I remembered you mentioning something in another thread about a bank, so assumed you had something to do with a bank.

I figured I would go ahead and shoot and say that you worked in a bank. If I was right  no harm. If I was wrong I would get a simple your sources are wrong despite not having any sources. Instead I got a "I know who your sources are blah blah blah" when there aren't any.

Uh huh.

That's just too big of a coincidence.

Uncle Ivan

WBF †

Have a great night debating fellas. I'll check in the morning to declare the winner.  ;) ;)

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: Walk by faith. on October 12, 2007, 12:32:46 am
Have a great night debating fellas. I'll check in the morning to declare the winner.  ;) ;)

With the way this has gone for the last 10 pages, I don't think you can declare one over the night.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Walk by faith. on October 12, 2007, 12:32:46 am

Like heck I'm staying up for it.

bulldogs1159

I don't have class tomorrow so I'm in this for the long haul. (got to love being sick and a doctors note to get to miss school)

breadly

losers always quit early...losers aka ivan and walk by faith

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: breadly on October 12, 2007, 12:38:06 am

Ow.  I'm wounded.

breadly

Quote from: President Ivan on October 12, 2007, 12:40:25 am
Quote from: breadly on October 12, 2007, 12:38:06 am

Ow.  I'm wounded.
please dont sick you posse on me please...by the way what else do you know about me

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: breadly on October 12, 2007, 12:41:51 amby the way what else do you know about me

I was told you're into feet.

I never understood foot fetish people.

breadly

Quote from: President Ivan on October 12, 2007, 12:45:28 am
Quote from: breadly on October 12, 2007, 12:41:51 amby the way what else do you know about me

I was told you're into feet.

I never understood foot fetish people.
that was probably your dumbest post all night

SandLizard04

I swear I just wanted to make a post bragging on my boy Sammy B...

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: breadly on October 12, 2007, 12:46:31 am
that was probably your dumbest post all night

Insulted by a moron.  God, I'm hurt.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas