• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7A/6A/5A Track and Field Projection List for State Meet (FULLY UPDATED)

Started by AT, February 04, 2013, 03:07:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

Quote from: MHSGrad on April 21, 2013, 04:01:04 pm
After seeing the Nashville results, I apologize to my school for saying they wouldn't compete.. They are really turning it on at the right time.. Vilonia is still the favorite, but it isn't by much.. The addition of Dequeen in distance and pv could hurt them

W that said, I'm not sure if yall saw the cabot track meet.. here are 3 very impressive results from 3 sophomore girls

Pv
Tori Weeks 12'7
Lexi Weeks 11'6

Feniece Boone 58.19

It's gonna be fun MHSGrad!  Are you going to be there?

AT, are you going to do your predictions again this year?  As I recall, you were pretty spot on last year. 

MHSGrad

Nashville is always a very fast track, but with us running a 14.9 in the 110, and sub 11 in the 100, and low 22s in the 200, it puts us in a good spot... Just like every year in the former SW, district qualifying is huge.  How many will cfv and mhs get in the sprints, throws, and jumps will determine who will push Vilonia

AT

Quote from: sevenof400 on April 21, 2013, 05:32:38 pm
Quote from: MHSGrad on April 21, 2013, 04:01:04 pm
After seeing the Nashville results, I apologize to my school for saying they wouldn't compete.. They are really turning it on at the right time.. Vilonia is still the favorite, but it isn't by much.. The addition of Dequeen in distance and pv could hurt them

W that said, I'm not sure if yall saw the cabot track meet.. here are 3 very impressive results from 3 sophomore girls

Pv
Tori Weeks 12'7
Lexi Weeks 11'6

Feniece Boone 58.19

It's gonna be fun MHSGrad!  Are you going to be there?

AT, are you going to do your predictions again this year?  As I recall, you were pretty spot on last year.

Yes, I will. After the conference meets this week.

EDIT: Also, I will be doing 7A and 6A this year also, just to clarify.

MHSGrad

sevenof400

Quote from: MHSGrad on April 22, 2013, 12:44:21 pm
I haven't missed a 5a state meet since 2002.. Ill be there :)

I'm hoping I get to go this year....I'll look you up if I get to attend!

MHSGrad

Just send me a msg on here if you can.. I'll give you my cell.. The meet is the day after I get back from my honeymoon lol... Yes, I planned it that way ;)

sevenof400

Quote from: MHSGrad on April 22, 2013, 01:59:44 pm
Just send me a msg on here if you can.. I'll give you my cell.. The meet is the day after I get back from my honeymoon lol... Yes, I planned it that way ;)

You better be nice to that woman!

Go Postal

I talked to the Goblin track coach today and asked him of the status of the GOBS track team of how they are progressing to get back into this sport.  He replied, "not quite ready and working hard on it", but we both agreed once we are up to par with the other teams, "Watch Out, Vilonia!"  LOL.

Trackster, you have done a wonderful job in keeping everyone up on what is happening.  Keep up the great work.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas