• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenbrier Football..

Started by Bluepanther86, June 03, 2013, 04:36:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluepanther86

What do y'all think of the team this year?

Paw-Paw

Going to witness a changing of the guard come November 1st. ;)

Uncle Ivan

Kid that played QB for them bout ten years ago...very athletic...name was I think Maxwell.

Whatever became of him?  He play in college?

pantherblue

Nick Maxfield. Moved to safety at Tech but didn't stay to play.  Great athlete!!  Watched him throw a jr high football 100 yards three times one night after his sr year. 

InYoGrill

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

Quote from: pantherblue on June 04, 2013, 09:00:44 pm
Nick Maxfield. Moved to safety at Tech but didn't stay to play.  Great athlete!!  Watched him throw a jr high football 100 yards three times one night after his sr year. 
Am I the only doubter on this one? Its tough enough to throw a baseball 100 yds (300 ft in baseball terms).

Go Postal

Can't wait to see how the Panthers do this year.  Alma will be trying to leave the 5A as conference champs.  The same with Shiloh moving to the 4A.  Morrilton will be the dark horse once again.  Vilonia, well they're Vilonia. ;D  Good luck to the Panthers and the rest of the West this year, but remember, The Goblins Will Get Ya If Ya Don't Watch Out. ;)

Rockhounds x2

Throw a football 100yds in the air? Maybe out of an airplane flying 300 feet in the air! Someone shoulda shared the beer instead of hogging it! Lol!

Manningfan

Agreed I can throw a baseball 100 yards  lol it would be much harder to do that with the pigskin

pantherblue

You just had to be there......  I talked to Nick about this last year....   It happened.....  There were 4 guys spread out that were throwing the ball back to him....    LOL

InYoGrill

Quote from: pantherblue on June 06, 2013, 03:05:01 pm
You just had to be there......  I talked to Nick about this last year....   It happened.....  There were 4 guys spread out that were throwing the ball together with him....    LOL

Oh we got it now PB. He along with 4 others all together threw a ball the length of a field. Thanks for clarifying. For a minute there we thought you were trying to say that there use to be some studs in the Briar. LOL!

pantherblue

Nick was a stud. Had he played for Tribble he would have been all world. He lofted a pass 60 yards to beat Vilonia his sr year. Dude was a stud!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas