• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The 2 6AA going to be Tough

Started by Lions84, May 01, 2018, 10:52:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainSwarm25

I'll ask him Dogg!!! Seasons getting closer and closer by the day boys! Can't wait

da greatest bigbaby

Clarendon isn't 5th in anything prolly 2nd in football 1# in hoops 1# in track
1 Hazen
  2 Clarendon
  3 Earle
  4 des arc
  5 Carlisle
  Unless Des arc an Carlisle found @least 1 11.7  100 meter track guy over the summer to play  it's gonna be a long season  again which I doubt lol we scored 40 pts on Des arc an Carlisle lol  an Earle lost its offense in QB bohanon an then Marianna, Brinkley, an marvell in that order

Cheek

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 10, 2018, 12:24:06 pm
1 Hazen
  2 Clarendon
  3 Earle
  4 des arc
  5 Carlisle
  Unless Des arc an Carlisle found @least 1 11.7  100 meter track guy over the summer to play  it's gonna be a long season  again which I doubt lol we scored 40 pts on Des arc an Carlisle lol  an Earle lost its offense in QB bohanon an then Marianna, Brinkley, an marvell in that order

I thought Clarendon was going 8 man football.

Dogg

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on August 10, 2018, 12:16:38 pm
I'll ask him Dogg!!! Seasons getting closer and closer by the day boys! Can't wait
He also ran 3rd leg on the 4x100 relay at 265

Dogg

1 Hazen
  2 Clarendon
  3 Earle
  4 des arc
  5 Carlisle
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Pick_DA_EAGLES

1 Hazen
  2 Clarendon
  3 Earle
  4 des arc
  5 Carlisle

I would hate to know I hung my hat on that victory over des arc last year. geez

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on August 10, 2018, 07:55:39 am
He's 15 yrs old also but he's the 2x 2A state champ in the shot put.
6-2/265
400 lb bench press
600+ squat
4.65 40yd dash
He played on the line last year but will be playing rb/lb this year
Ask coach B or the coach from DA and they will tell you he's legit.

earle was brought up in a discussion I had with the d.a. coaches the other day.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Dogg on August 10, 2018, 07:55:39 am
He's 15 yrs old also but he's the 2x 2A state champ in the shot put.
6-2/265
400 lb bench press
600+ squat
4.65 40yd dash
He played on the line last year but will be playing rb/lb this year
Ask coach B or the coach from DA and they will tell you he's legit.

Dogg, that's a certified Pancaker Maker!!!

Dogg

1 Hazen
  2 Clarendon
  3 Earle
  4 des arc
  5 Carlisle
Earle is #1 in Basketball 2018 2A State Champs #1 in Track 2018 2A State Champs

mr.gametime

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 09, 2018, 08:37:05 am
No, not a correction. Fact, I'm pretty sure he has more D1 offers as a 15 year old jr than any of the names you mentioned. Now granted, he could get hurt and change things, but barring any unforeseen consequences he will be what I stated. He 6'5 235 and runs a real 4.9, again neither of the names you listed looked like him at 15, neither did as a sr either. Look the young mans pictures up and see does he not look the part. He actually supposed to be a sophomore this year. Hes not only athletic and big, but he is also very smart.

uhhh, after looking at Bell and Bohannon (both good players), Bell only had 6 D1 offers AFTER his sr year, Bohannon had 13 (far fetch from all schools) after his sr year, b.j. Thompson had 14 (he had the most) after his  sr year, Toll has 4 after his sophomore season.

Ok and you made my point ...which was that this is not the first time we have seen a 2A player in the last few years get major offers like this....yes he's doing it at a younger age but that doesn't necessarily mean he will be the most highly recruited player in 2A by the time he is a Sr.  Pick I'm not sure how much you follow recruiting but I follow it very close and have for over a decade not only in state players in Arkansas but all over.....Coaches now days always try to be the first team in on a talented player, that's why you see so many young players get offers early, what I have noticed is especially in basketball big time programs will offer a kid when he is in the 9th or 10th grade and by the time he is a Sr. If his game hasn't developed like they thought it would or maybe he didn't turn out to be as fast as they was hoping...maybe didn't grown anymore...then those teams will start pulling offers happens year in and year out not as much in football as basketball tho...so time will only tell if Toll will be the most highly-recruited player in 2A....he will definitely be probably the number 1or 2 in-state Prospect for the 2020 class......

da greatest bigbaby

August 10, 2018, 04:10:53 pm #110 Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:51:06 pm by da greatest bigbaby
1 of the administrator @ the school wanted 8 on 8 but we're gonna play as long  as we have 20-25 players every 1 show'd up the 2nd day of the official opening practice  an beside that we have a chance to win the overall conference title an go to the playoffs we whip'd hazen 2 year's ago soo we have the athletes an speed to compete this year soo   8 on 8 can wait I think it should be fo 1a only lol  an to the other guy Earle don't even have a basketball coach lol soo how you guys think you will even come close to all state 6'6 Malik an the lion's this year lol an this is coach Hudson 14th year  an we play you guys in Clarendon this year finally wow blowout maybe in our new gym 

CaptainSwarm25

Sorry big baby you ain't beating this Hazen team with the Lions this year. You can smack talk whoever you want but no ones gonna listen to what you have to say making accusations like that😂 Your guys don't have the strength on the line. That's where we win and that's how we'll win until we run into a team that can match our strength/ scheme.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on August 10, 2018, 03:41:58 pm
Ok and you made my point ...which was that this is not the first time we have seen a 2A player in the last few years get major offers like this....yes he's doing it at a younger age but that doesn't necessarily mean he will be the most highly recruited player in 2A by the time he is a Sr.  Pick I'm not sure how much you follow recruiting but I follow it very close and have for over a decade not only in state players in Arkansas but all over.....Coaches now days always try to be the first team in on a talented player, that's why you see so many young players get offers early, what I have noticed is especially in basketball big time programs will offer a kid when he is in the 9th or 10th grade and by the time he is a Sr. If his game hasn't developed like they thought it would or maybe he didn't turn out to be as fast as they was hoping...maybe didn't grown anymore...then those teams will start pulling offers happens year in and year out not as much in football as basketball tho...so time will only tell if Toll will be the most highly-recruited player in 2A....he will definitely be probably the number 1or 2 in-state Prospect for the 2020 class......

nothing you just said makes a lick of sense. I made a statement, you called me out, I proved your statement to not be the truth, and you say I made your point? ??? ???

mr.gametime

Go back to the post I commented on...and go from there...

da greatest bigbaby

I wouldn't brag to soon swarm hazen  aint that  physical we almost scored 30 points on you guys last season lol prolly had a chance to win until you guys started mouth'n an play'n dirty your player got eject'd an our best d lineman got injured that night were not into wrestling with you guys swarm just basketball an football lol an we whip des arc last year  scored 40 on them they were suppose to be very strong an physical also lol it should be close we got the athletes an speed to compete

Bulldogs2002

August 11, 2018, 11:08:17 am #115 Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 11:11:25 am by Bulldogs2002
1 Hazen
  2 Clarendon
  3 Earle
  4 des arc
  5 Carlisle

"Earle lost its offense in QB bohanon" 😂😂😂
You're speaking something beyond drugs...what is that BATH SALT you're smoking???? Check the stats again

CaptainSwarm25

We beat you guys by 26 with a young team at the helm. We've had minimal loss of talent and players. Expect another blowout and I'll eat my words if it's any closer than a 14+ victory for us the week we play against the Lions. You guys got basketball 24/7. But we'll continue to hold down the pigskin lol

Dogg

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on August 11, 2018, 12:36:03 pm
We beat you guys by 26 with a young team at the helm. We've had minimal loss of talent and players. Expect another blowout and I'll eat my words if it's any closer than a 14+ victory for us the week we play against the Lions. You guys got basketball 24/7. But we'll continue to hold down the pigskin lol
Swarm basketball has been taken from them!!

CaptainSwarm25

Hahahaha all that's left then is baseball and I believe DA and the eagles got that one now!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on August 11, 2018, 02:55:16 pm
Hahahaha all that's left then is baseball and I believe DA and the eagles got that one now!

We will hold that down.

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on August 11, 2018, 02:16:12 pm
Swarm basketball has been taken from them!!
Now you can't possibly think that Clarendon can't compete with any team in 2A...in basketball.  That's just nonsense.

CaptainSwarm25

True that Moma! If half of the athletes that bounce the roundball every year would strap up and play football y'all would return to the glory days for sure.

i40traveler

Its time for some real smash football starting tonight!

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on August 13, 2018, 05:26:38 am
Now you can't possibly think that Clarendon can't compete with any team in 2A...in basketball.  That's just nonsense.
They can without a doubt. My response was the statement he made about the Lions being #1 in basketball. Earle wears the crown in 2A basketball.

i40traveler

If yall want to talk about a sport that girls play, go to a different forum. This thread is about the 6AA and the upcoming shakeups!

i40traveler

It took Des Arc a grand total of 1 play to score in their scrimmage!

Cheek

Quote from: i40traveler on August 13, 2018, 06:42:45 pm
It took Des Arc a grand total of 1 play to score in their scrimmage!

Who are they playing.

da greatest bigbaby

August 13, 2018, 10:26:13 pm #127 Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 10:29:07 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Dogg you guys won the 2a state championship last season in hoops I'm talking bout this season unless you guys can get Nolan or John t outta retirement yaw are done go hire a rookie coach blowout come on lol lions #1 6'6 Malik wins 2a player of the year lions state  champs over junction city 70-56  an swarm hazen football squad is overrated I don't think their gonna dominant like you think gone get your excuse on like pick lol coach Meeks got em primed for the upset speed

CaptainSwarm25

I've stated that I think we're overhyped by a bunch of pier. But even if this team is overhyped it'll be enough to get past the lions with the athletes that I personally know will be lining up across from y'all. It's nothing personal it's just looking at the roster and knowing a little bit about hazen football. Doesn't take much for us to be in the race for the 2A-6. All we gotta be able to do is run it for 3-4 yards every play on either the left or right side. Y'all dont have the size/strength to stop it lol

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on August 13, 2018, 12:55:43 pm
They can without a doubt. My response was the statement he made about the Lions being #1 in basketball. Earle wears the crown in 2A basketball.
Y'all know he's just trying to get y'all riled up lol.

big E

Quote from: Cheek on August 13, 2018, 07:10:38 pm
Who are they playing.
They played Cross County from what I understand and spanked them pretty good.

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on August 13, 2018, 11:34:55 pm
I've stated that I think we're overhyped by a bunch of pier. But even if this team is overhyped it'll be enough to get past the lions with the athletes that I personally know will be lining up across from y'all. It's nothing personal it's just looking at the roster and knowing a little bit about hazen football. Doesn't take much for us to be in the race for the 2A-6. All we gotta be able to do is run it for 3-4 yards every play on either the left or right side. Y'all dont have the size/strength to stop it lol

Today's Gazette has Hazen #5 behind Foreman, JC, Mt. Ida and Conway Christian.

NO. 5

HAZEN

COACH Joe Besancon

CONFERENCE 6-2A

2017 RECORD 9-3, 7-0

KEY RETURNERS QB/DL Blayne Toll (Jr., 6-5, 235), RB Tarrall Penn (Jr., 5-8, 185), OL/LB Kade Perry (Sr., 6-2, 217)

NOTEWORTHY Hazen won the 6-2A Conference championship in 2017 behind the duo of QB Blayne Toll and RB Tarrall Penn, who were sophomores. ... The Hornets started 1-2, but won their final six regular-season games, including an overtime triumph at McCrory in Week 4. ... Joe Besancon led Hazen to the Class 2A state championship game in 2014, losing to Junction City.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on August 14, 2018, 06:34:57 am
Today's Gazette has Hazen #5 behind Foreman, JC, Mt. Ida and Conway Christian.

NO. 5

HAZEN

COACH Joe Besancon

CONFERENCE 6-2A

2017 RECORD 9-3, 7-0

KEY RETURNERS QB/DL Blayne Toll (Jr., 6-5, 235), RB Tarrall Penn (Jr., 5-8, 185), OL/LB Kade Perry (Sr., 6-2, 217)

NOTEWORTHY Hazen won the 6-2A Conference championship in 2017 behind the duo of QB Blayne Toll and RB Tarrall Penn, who were sophomores. ... The Hornets started 1-2, but won their final six regular-season games, including an overtime triumph at McCrory in Week 4. ... Joe Besancon led Hazen to the Class 2A state championship game in 2014, losing to Junction City.

That's gotta be a mistake, they left out Clarendon. 😆😆

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on August 14, 2018, 05:22:22 am
They played Cross County from what I understand and spanked them pretty good.

Yes it was cross county.

RiverEagle079

That Eagle D is going to be salty IMO

CaptainSwarm25

The last sentence of that article still hurts a little lol

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 14, 2018, 07:04:19 am
That's gotta be a mistake, they left out Clarendon. 😆😆

Don't be a jerk...some of us are grounded in reality.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on August 14, 2018, 11:48:40 pm
Don't be a jerk...some of us are grounded in reality.

And my comment was to the dumb ars big baby.

da greatest bigbaby

He was serious moma think about it  Clarendon scored 40 points on Des arc the last game of the season shouldve scored 60 but had to shut it down for obvious reasons  lol an like I said it's been a nice run for you guys an some one said king of baseball maybe until pw drop back down to 2a lol 2a-6 overall football conference titles current Clarendon #12  Des arc #10 I got j Elam them in their  hazen #8 hurry before you guys go 8 on 8 lol

CaptainSwarm25

Big baby how long ago since Clarendon has gotten a title? Or been in the talk for conference champs. And serious talks. Not your predictions which are obviously from another world of thought

Lions84

1984 was the last district title. The one before was 1982.

da greatest bigbaby

1998-99 season Cedric ,tank , Scott Davenport

jbtiger73

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 15, 2018, 01:54:33 pm
1998-99 season Cedric ,tank , Scott Davenport
They didn't win the leauge that year either. Barton dominated that leauge for a long time. even a good as ced, tank and them boys were. I really remember them losing to PW when ced and tank were there in 10th grade. that same year, we beat PW 57-0 at their place.

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah we whip'd  Barton 22-20 an it came down to the lions vs Elaine/Hicks an we whip'd em 28-6 for the 2a-6 district championship an yeah we lost to pw  our star lb sr Terry Allen went out on a injury we went flat on d  we went to the playoff as 1# seed 2a-6 conference champs vs #4 Earle whip'd em 47-14  #2 seed Elaine vz #3 salem Elaine won 41-6  #3 seed Barton vs #2 walnut ridge Barton won 30-0 an #4 seed Des Arc vs  #1 marked tree marked tree outta the 2a-3 won 22-12 we went 10-3  an lion 84 we won the district in 81, 83, 85

jbtiger73

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 15, 2018, 02:51:39 pm
Yeah we whip'd  Barton 22-20 an it came down to the lions vs Elaine/Hicks an we whip'd em 28-6 for the 2a-6 district championship an yeah we lost to pw  our star lb sr Terry Allen went out on a injury we went flat on d  we went to the playoff as 1# seed 2a-6 conference champs vs #4 Earle whip'd em 47-14  #2 seed Elaine vz #3 salem Elaine won 41-6  #3 seed Barton vs #2 walnut ridge Barton won 30-0 an #4 seed Des Arc vs  #1 marked tree marked tree outta the 2a-3 won 22-12 we went 10-3  an lion 84 we won the district in 81, 83, 85
yea. I forgot about that. my bad

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 15, 2018, 02:51:39 pm

dang, that's the best post I ever seen you post. +1

big E

I remember that year we beat Clarendon at PW they had 50 we had 16 , one of the best wins in PW football history.  I also remember being absolutely throttled by Brinkley the same year,  then boys were animals.

jbtiger73

Quote from: big E on August 15, 2018, 07:01:06 pm
I remember that year we beat Clarendon at PW they had 50 we had 16 , one of the best wins in PW football history.  I also remember being absolutely throttled by Brinkley the same year,  then boys were animals.
Yeah. That was my sophomore year. Definitely remember that. Their first run of that game was a 30+ yard gain. They
Finished that game with about 23 total yards rushing.

CaptainSwarm25

Wish I'd have gotten to see Buck Town in its prime. I went there for preschool but then transferred out lol heard there were some smash mouth teams there back then

MomaLion

August 16, 2018, 12:00:54 am #149 Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 12:06:32 am by MomaLion
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 15, 2018, 01:05:57 am
And my comment was to the dumb ars big baby.
He's not entirely out in left field...he knows a lot but gets a kick out of getting under y'alls skin.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas