• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hmmm, This could get interesting.

Started by JessieP, March 13, 2019, 03:35:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JessieP

March 13, 2019, 03:35:33 pm Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 07:24:22 pm by JessieP
Making no accusations nor am I saying it applies here but since yesterday new things are coming to light. It seems the FBI indictments yesterday included a major player who is employed at IMG. It appears that fudging academic numbers is another service IMG provided. On Fox Sports they were talking about the arrests and one panelist said since the 70's and the rise of some private school basketball powerhouses in California the dirty little secret was that many achievements were not very organic. He indicated this was nothing new and everyone knows it. The fact is that the practice of "Paying for grades, playing time and trophy's" goes on everywhere. The only thing new is that the government has turned on the lights and the roaches are scrambling. Sports like general academics is far from pure, many elite private institutions are academically superior because they say they are. Need proof? Check the test scores. What do the events of yesterday have to do with the price of tea in China let alone the 5A football boards? Nothing, except now when fans scream "Our kids work harder and excel on the field and the classroom" the vast majority of us can now say "Yeah right".

Having said that let me say this. Nothing will change here in our state, nothing. Sweeping changes are coming across the Nation, people are ticked off and fed up but make no mistake, the AAA will not budge. If proof positive came to light that private schools in Arkansas were buying refs, players, test scores and sending money to terrorists groups the AAA wouldn't do a thing. Of course I'm not implying they do that I'm simply illustrating that unlike every other state where the schools fear the governing body, in Arkansas the governing body fears some schools.

When I say "Private schools" I'm saying rich schools. Do we have people in Arkansas who can write a six figure check to facilitate a "Ring" for their kids? Duh. On Monday that statement would have made me look like a fringe conspiracy theorist, today it seems very possible. If people would spend $500,000 to get their dim kids into an academic joke like USC then spending much less to get a Championship is quite easy to fathom.

HeberFan

JessieP

Quote from: HeberFan on March 13, 2019, 04:24:20 pm

Um.... no.

Um no to what? Again, I'm not saying it happens here all I'm saying is it could. Yesterday was the tip of the iceberg. We're going to see a laundry list of malfeasance in both college and high schools. Using athletics as a back door simply made athletics part of the scam. It wouldn't surprise me to see IMG and Bishop Gorman have a lot of dirt wash out on this one. How many times have we heard someone say "I sent my kid to (Insert school here) to better their chances to get into college. If there is that kind of money involved it would be foolish to not see how some high schools would want a piece of that pie.

TMZ had an article today that said a lot of parents of USC students are very nervous, nervous that there is more to come. It also said there are a few elite high schools in Southern California that are sweating this out. Follow the money.

Kraig Crist

Quote from: JessieP on March 13, 2019, 07:34:01 pm
Um no to what? Again, I'm not saying it happens here all I'm saying is it could. Yesterday was the tip of the iceberg. We're going to see a laundry list of malfeasance in both college and high schools. Using athletics as a back door simply made athletics part of the scam. It wouldn't surprise me to see IMG and Bishop Gorman have a lot of dirt wash out on this one. How many times have we heard someone say "I sent my kid to (Insert school here) to better their chances to get into college. If there is that kind of money involved it would be foolish to not see how some high schools would want a piece of that pie.

TMZ had an article today that said a lot of parents of USC students are very nervous, nervous that there is more to come. It also said there are a few elite high schools in Southern California that are sweating this out. Follow the money.

Look we can't help it kids from Kentucky show up in Arkansas and are all world.

HeberFan

Um..... no.

Cheating can happen on all levels, in all endeavors. The fantasy and worry presented by this poster seems extreme. Take off your tinfoil hat and join us at a game sometime.

MDXPHD

Quote from: HeberFan on March 14, 2019, 09:53:47 am
Um..... no.

Cheating can happen on all levels, in all endeavors. The fantasy and worry presented by this poster seems extreme. Take off your tinfoil hat and join us at a game sometime.

Nobody really wants to watch Heber play though.

HeberFan

JessieP

Quote from: HeberFan on March 14, 2019, 09:53:47 am
Um..... no.

Wow, where to start? Try and read this very slow, have someone read it to you if you need. The fantasy the poster (Moi) referred to, happened. Maybe the news hasn't hit Heber yet but it will. Those things referenced happened. Take the Hee Haw video's out of your black and white tv and head down to the local ER waiting room, chances are they'll have some sort of news channel playing on those new fangled flat screen doo hickies hanging on the wall. You'll see that everything I referred to has happened and in the 2 day's since has happened even more. You may also find out that Reagan isn't President anymore but that's another issue. As far as "worry"? No, no one is worried and it's safe to say no one is laying out any money to get their kids into Heber.

MDXPHD

Quote from: HeberFan on March 14, 2019, 10:10:19 am
You'd be surprised.

We talking about football or pole vault? I'd watch their track team, I guess.

HeberFan

Quote from: JessieP on March 14, 2019, 11:40:59 am
Wow, where to start? Try and read this very slow, have someone read it to you if you need. The fantasy the poster (Moi) referred to, happened. Maybe the news hasn't hit Heber yet but it will. Those things referenced happened. Take the Hee Haw video's out of your black and white tv and head down to the local ER waiting room, chances are they'll have some sort of news channel playing on those new fangled flat screen doo hickies hanging on the wall. You'll see that everything I referred to has happened and in the 2 day's since has happened even more. You may also find out that Reagan isn't President anymore but that's another issue. As far as "worry"? No, no one is worried and it's safe to say no one is laying out any money to get their kids into Heber.

I guess the black helicopters are patrolling your home regularly?

HeberFan

Quote from: MDXPHD on March 14, 2019, 01:17:22 pm
We talking about football or pole vault? I'd watch their track team, I guess.

State's best track program of the last 30 years, agreed.

4real

Quote from: HeberFan on March 14, 2019, 02:45:14 pm
Those black helicopters report to the folks that report to the Illuminati

HeberFan

Quote from: 4real on March 14, 2019, 02:47:25 pm
Those black helicopters report to the folks that report to the Illuminati

Grease is the word !

incogneto

Quote from: HeberFan on March 14, 2019, 02:45:14 pm
Ironically three black helicopters were seen flying around west Little Rock today. 

HeberFan

Quote from: incogneto on March 14, 2019, 04:03:16 pm
Ironically three black helicopters were seen flying around west Little Rock today.

I saw those, too.

Did you notice how many jet airplanes were spreading the "happy fumes" in their vapor trails? It's all government mind control.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas