• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

42 Sports week 10 Poll

Started by godgiven999, October 30, 2018, 09:30:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Boom Mike? (I couldn't quote your message cause you didnt quote the wrappers message right) You would not say it in person either. Lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Dang I hate when folks cant use the quote right, messes everything up.

Why you need my number?  Heck just ask for me when you get to town. I'm not hard to find.

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 08:53:26 pm
Dang I hate when folks cant use the quote right, messes everything up.

Why you need my number?  Heck just ask for me when you get to town. I'm not hard to find.

what I thought.lol I will gladly drop mine in your box.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 08:57:30 pm
what I thought.lol I will gladly drop mine in your box.

We need not talk on the phone

MT Legend

Pick_DA_EAGLES

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 09:05:15 pm
I saw it, I told you where I reside.

address or name or stop wasting my time

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 09:09:53 pm
address or name or stop wasting my time

Just come to des arc, it's not that big.

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 09:17:19 pm
Just come 2to des arc, it's not that big.
i

said all I'm gonna say in the messenger.you got beef address me there.

dawgpound

What does it take for someone to get kicked out of here nothing good comes from this guy mt

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on October 31, 2018, 09:35:17 pm
What does it take for someone to get kicked out of here nothing good comes from this guy mt

D.p. you better watch it, he will be wanting your address next, hes one of THOSE  wrapper guys. 🤣🤣

MT Legend

Quote from: dawgpound on October 31, 2018, 09:35:17 pm
[/quote

]wrhat I do?

Greyhound#1

dang my phone goes dead for few hours and i miss all this drama.  Man i could easily added 20 or 30 to my post count.    I tried to read back but i still not understanding exactly whats going on.  Can someone please sum this up for me in few sentences? 

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 09:39:05 pm
D.p. you better watch it, he will be wanting your address next, hes one of THOSE  wrapper guys. 🤣🤣

sacred little boy.talk big out here but stall in the messenger.all I need to know about you

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 09:49:21 pm
sacred little boy.talk big out here but stall in the messenger.all I need to know about you

Yes, absolutely terrified.  Heck dude its des arc, no address needed. Everyone knows who I am, just ask for me anywhere you stop.

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 09:51:40 pm
Yes, absolutely terrified.  Heck dude its des arc, no address needed. Everyone knows who I am, just ask for me anywhere you stop.

fraud.

Greyhound#1

Just a nice piece of advice cause i actually like what you guys are trying to pull off over at 42 sports.  Report your news, make your polls, give your awards and just let us fans argue and discuss them. Your not gonna make everyone happy nor will everyone agree but thats the point.  Yes, i didn't like the outcome of the 2a finalist but i enjoy debating and making my argument among us fans.  Every time someone post on your facebook page ya'll want to argue with them.  Just let the fans argue.  That way ya'll stay out the drama.  You don't see Hootens reporter on here every week defending there pick and polls. 

Proud Buckaroo

That's because hooten's doesn't have to defend their stuff. It speaks for itself. They don't make mistakes like putting Hackett over Hector.

MT Legend

True,you can't compare the 2 though.your talking up and coming vs established.apples and oranges

Greyhound#1

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 10:22:03 pm
True,you can't compare the 2 though.your talking up and coming vs established.apples and oranges

MT Legend, you took the bait.  So much for good advice....lol

MT Legend

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on October 31, 2018, 10:27:41 pm
MT Legend, you took the bait.  So much for good advice....lol

what bait? I'm not a part of 42 Sports. He does have a point though..at the same time you can't compare the 2.It's Hooters then everyone else.they have earned the right to stand alone a top Arkansas.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 31, 2018, 10:16:06 pm
That's because hooten's doesn't have to defend their stuff. It speaks for itself. They don't make mistakes like putting Hackett over Hector.

I just realized they did that......lol  I gonna say you should be more offended that they put Rector above Hector.    But then i realized that must have just had a typo,  Should have type a H instead of the R

HerbertWalker

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 09:49:21 pm

It feels like everyone who is arguing with you is an adult, but you're the only teenager here. You are hurling insults and empty threats, and using emotion rather than facts and logic. You have clogged/trashed up this section. Instead of blindly supporting someone and downgrading the play and hard work of high school football teams, I suggest you take a step back, think about the hate and ignorance you are spewing, and come back after you realize what this message board is actually for.

On a side note, try using some semblance of proper grammar. A few mistakes are common, but my goodness. A Wrapper is supposed to be a poetic genius!

MT Legend

Quote from: HerbertWalker on October 31, 2018, 10:44:25 pm
It feels like everyone who is arguing with you is an adult, but you're the only teenager here. You are hurling insults and empty threats, and using emotion rather than facts and logic. You have clogged/trashed up this section. Instead of blindly supporting someone and downgrading the play and hard work of high school football teams, I suggest you take a step back, think about the hate and ignorance you are spewing, and come back after you realize what this message board is actually for.

On a side note, try using some semblance of proper grammar. A few mistakes are common, but my goodness. A Wrapper is supposed to be a poetic genius!

been in 3 state Penn's tn,ar and co. I just got out a few weeks a go. Trying to stay out.i come to a high school public forum and trouble finds me. I REALLY would like to just chill.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 10:31:55 pm

what bait? I'm not a part of 42 Sports. He does have a point though..at the same time you can't compare the 2.It's Hooters then everyone else.they have earned the right to stand alone a top Arkansas.

your buddy owns it right?  you just doing his dirty work or maybe your him.  Your post history is telling story.   

MT Legend

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on October 31, 2018, 10:52:22 pm
your buddy owns it right?  you just doing his dirty work or maybe your him.  Your post history is telling story.

yea I know the owner.not sure what that has to do with me coming out here and talking.i juset don't like seeing him run down.he is a good freind.and as for the dirty work not sure what your talking about.just voicing my opinion like every one else.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 10:56:28 pm
yea I know the owner.not sure what that has to do with me coming out here and talking.i juset don't like seeing him run down.he is a good freind.and as for the dirty work not sure what your talking about.just voicing my opinion like every one else.

You see thats the disconnect for me. A person on here disagreeing with 42 sports poll doesn't mean they running him down.  To be a media company they must have thick skins.

MT Legend

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on October 31, 2018, 11:10:10 pm
You see thats the disconnect for me. A person on here disagreeing with 42 sports poll doesn't mean they running him down.  To be a media company they must have thick skins.

if they do it then yes I could your point.if we the fans do it then what's the difference? mike was defending himself from what I could see.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on October 31, 2018, 09:42:34 pm
dang my phone goes dead for few hours and i miss all this drama.  Man i could easily added 20 or 30 to my post count.    I tried to read back but i still not understanding exactly whats going on.  Can someone please sum this up for me in few sentences?
I commented on their FB post asking why Hackett was ranked over Hector and a small debate started. One of the 42 journalists didn't like what I had to say so he PM'ed me with all kinds of stuff from cussing me to name calling insults. He blocked me and then I was blocked from 42 Sports page cuz I didn't agree with their opinion and couldn't get a straight answer. So I came on here pretty much doing what we all do and told someone not to be criticizing their poll. The journalist made an account and got on here saying I messaged him first and was harassing him, so I posted the pic showing him messaging me to point out his lie and ruin his credibility on this forum. That's about the sum of it 😂

Wildcatalumni21

October 31, 2018, 11:22:18 pm #179 Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 11:26:52 pm by Wildcatalumni21
Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 11:14:33 pm
if they do it then yes I could your point.if we the fans do it then what's the difference? mike was defending himself from what I could see.
God's honest truth had the man said, Hackett is just better and left it at that it would have been fine. That's his opinion just like I have mine. But he continued to comment back tagging me in his comments so yes I'm gonna respond. Then he messaged me and blocked me after we went back and forth for a little bit. Then unblocked me to message me once again cussing me calling me a F****** loser and a b**** and all that before blocking me again. You say you've been to the pen, would you just let another man talk to you that way? Don't think so, and I won't either! If that's how he's gonna act over a person disagreeing with his opinion then he needs to find something else! Part of being a journalist is having thick skin and not letting people's opinions affect you the way mine did him. Yes I'm gonna stand behind what I said just like he will what he said. I never once said his name on here, just referred to him as a journalist out of respect to not name drop people. But he came on here dropping my name and so I called him out on his lie and showed proof of it.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 31, 2018, 11:16:56 pm
I commented on their FB post asking why Hackett was ranked over Hector and a small debate started. One of the 42 journalists didn't like what I had to say so he PM'ed me with all kinds of stuff from cussing me to name calling insults. He blocked me and then I was blocked from 42 Sports page cuz I didn't agree with their opinion and couldn't get a straight answer. So I came on here pretty much doing what we all do and told someone not to be criticizing their poll. The journalist made an account and got on here saying I messaged him first and was harassing him, so I posted the pic showing him messaging me to point out his lie and ruin his credibility on this forum. That's about the sum of it 😂

I got a message when i said something on the 2a finalist announcement.  I immediately got a message on facebook but the guy was pretty cool and handle himself professionally.  So not all them guys over there bad apples... lol.  I actually enjoy there stuff. I disagree with them sometimes but thats gonna happen.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on October 31, 2018, 11:26:03 pm
I got a message when i said something on the 2a finalist announcement.  I immediately got a message on facebook but the guy was pretty cool and handle himself professionally.  So not all them guys over there bad apples... lol.  I actually enjoy there stuff. I disagree with them sometimes but thats gonna happen.
I even in my comments complimented 42 Sports as a whole with their coverage of the smaller classifications and think Allen has done a good job but when you have people like that representing your business it leaves a nasty stain

MT Legend

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 31, 2018, 11:22:18 pm
God's honest truth had the man said, Hackett is just better and left it at that it would have been fine. That's his opinion just like I have mine. But he continued to comment back tagging me in his comments so yes I'm gonna respond. Then he messaged me and blocked me after we went back and forth for a little bit. Then unblocked me to message me once again cussing me and all that before blocking me again. Part of being a journalist is having thick skin and not letting people's opinions affect you the way mine did him. Yes I'm gonna stand behind what I said just like he will what he said. I never once said his name on here, just referred to him as a journalist out of respect to not name drop people. But he came on here dropping my name and so I called him out on his lie and showed proof of it.

did you not talk to Allen when you was blocked? I believe this is all nonsense myself.so I been treating it as such.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 11:14:33 pm

but he don't need too.  He didn't like that someone didn't like opinion/poll.  No comment was needed in the first place.  Just report and let fans debate its easy. 

MT Legend

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on October 31, 2018, 11:31:32 pm
but he don't need too.  He didn't like that someone didn't like opinion/poll.  No comment was needed in the first place.  Just report and let fans debate its easy.

i agree,this would end all the drama for good.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 11:29:43 pm
did you not talk to Allen when you was blocked? I believe this is all nonsense myself.so I been treating it as such.
No I haven't. Honestly just figured he would back his people, as I believe most bosses (I guess you could call him to them) should. But like I said another grown man isn't gonna talk to me that way and expect me to just coward down, then say I was trying to bully and harass him and try to act innocent is ridiculous! Man up and own up to what you said when called out on it instead of private messaging about it. Like you Legend, I don't agree with what you say and think some of it is stupid but you put it out here for everyone to see, so I respect that! Don't come on here lying saying I contacted you first and then when the facts are laid out not own up to it

MT Legend

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 31, 2018, 11:42:14 pm
No I haven't. Honestly just figured he would back his people, as I believe most bosses (I guess you could call him to them) should. But like I said another grown man isn't gonna talk to me that way and expect me to just coward down, then say I was trying to bully and harass him and try to act innocent is ridiculous! Man up and own up to what you said when called out on it instead of private messaging about it. Like you Legend, I don't agree with what you say and think some of it is stupid but you put it out here for everyone to see, so I respect that! Don't come on here lying saying I contacted you first and then when the facts are laid out not own up to it

lol,I'm done with this it's all nonsense it's 2 guys that got a little heated.move on and let it go.

72aDaddy

I don't know what's real or fake anymore.

jsw6f0

They still have not moved Salem down yet.

Partsman

Quote from: jsw6f0 on November 01, 2018, 08:38:30 am
They still have not moved Salem down yet.
[/quote They have on their site. I think they said they couldn't on here.

godgiven999

I sure didn't expect all of this in this thread LOL

Hasbeen92

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas