• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

42 Sports week 10 Poll

Started by godgiven999, October 30, 2018, 09:30:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

godgiven999

42 Sports Super 16 Poll
                        2A
1 Hazen
2 Junction City
3 Foreman
4 Gurdon
5 Conway Christian
6 Mt. Ida
7 Salem
8 Mountainburg
9 Mineral Springs
10 Hampton
11 Fordyce
12 Des Arc
13 Earle
14 Hackett
15 Mountain Pine
16 Rector
Good luck to everyone in week 10!

Wildcatalumni21

October 30, 2018, 09:56:05 am #1 Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 11:03:39 am by Wildcatalumni21
Looks good! Only thing I would disagree with is Hackett and would replace them by moving MP and Rector up 1 and putting either EPC or Magazine there

jsw6f0

Redzone

Looks pretty good. I'm sure everyone would agree with the top 5 no matter the order.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Redzone on October 30, 2018, 09:58:17 am
Looks pretty good. I'm sure everyone would agree with the top 5 no matter the order.
True.

baseball13

Hampton is way to low. they have lost 2 games. One to the Number 2 team in 3A and one to JC. Hampton should be at 6 at the very least.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: jsw6f0 on October 30, 2018, 09:57:54 am
Salem is a little high.

Man this guy really doesn't like my hounds....lol.  So we're would you put us?  I kinda thought 7 was about right. 

Wildcatalumni21

Y'all don't criticize 42 Sports and their rankings on Facebook. They will get their feelings hurt when you ask a question, their journalists will privately message you about it and tell you to quit criticizing them and then block you from their personal page, then go delete your comment before blocking you from commenting on their page 😂😂. Lost a lot of respect for them and how they treat their "beloved followers" when someone gives a different opinion then theirs!

Redzone

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 30, 2018, 09:58:27 pm
Y'all don't criticize 42 Sports and their rankings on Facebook. They will get their feelings hurt when you ask a question, their journalists will privately message you about it and tell you to quit criticizing them and then block you from their personal page, then go delete your comment before blocking you from commenting on their page 😂😂. Lost a lot of respect for them and how they treat their "beloved followers" when someone gives a different opinion then theirs!

I have witnessed this first hand as well lol

MT Legend

Hum that's funny.i talk bad to them all the time and they just laugh and keep it moving.🤷🏾‍♂️ To each his own I guess.

Boomcannon

October 31, 2018, 08:08:34 am #10 Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 08:19:27 am by Boomcannon
A 3-5 team in the Top 15 is just absolutely amazing and if they lose Friday night will not make the playoffs. Who comes up with this? Maybe they should stick to just Top 10 polls from now on.

Boom Boom Boom

sickwillie

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 30, 2018, 09:58:27 pm

Agreed. They think their opinion is holy, and they're certainly not up for any debate.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 06:15:59 am
Hum that's funny.i talk bad to them all the time and they just laugh and keep it moving.🤷🏾‍♂️ To each his own I guess.

That's cause you and Allen are buddies.  Dont get it twisted. I know how it all works there.

Paperman

A poll is an opinion. If people have differing opinions that is not hard to understand. The only thing that will get you run from 42 Sports is using foul language. The owner of the site has his opinions and if they differ from his, sometimes he gets testy, but I will defend these rankings. If you disagree that is fine.  I learned a  long time ago you will never make everybody happy all the time. Have a great day. You are welcome to message me anytime to discuss your position.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Paperman on October 31, 2018, 09:36:45 am
A poll is an opinion. If people have differing opinions that is not hard to understand. The only thing that will get you run from 42 Sports is using foul language. The owner of the site has his opinions and if they differ from his, sometimes he gets testy, but I will defend these rankings. If you disagree that is fine.  I learned a  long time ago you will never make everybody happy all the time. Have a great day. You are welcome to message me anytime to discuss your position.
I've read the messages and seen the comments. The only foul language came from the journalist and none of the comments were disrespectful or anything, just had a different outlook than what they had

sickwillie

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 31, 2018, 10:54:05 am
I've read the messages and seen the comments. The only foul language came from the journalist and none of the comments were disrespectful or anything, just had a different outlook than what they had

And they hate that, Wildcat. I tried to like them and support them in the beginning, but their favoritism and bias is obvious. 

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: sickwillie on October 31, 2018, 10:58:06 am
And they hate that, Wildcat. I tried to like them and support them in the beginning, but their favoritism and bias is obvious.
Yeah I could tell. I liked how they covered the smaller classifications and thought they done a good job, but after seeing all that I was disappointed. They'll never grow and have longevity with that type of unprofessionalism from their journalists

YOUKNOWWHO

and da is racist Monta Thomas should have won the award 2 years ago he was the greatest in the state. but they give it to England qb last year Bohannan should have won it again the best player in the state and they give it to the IDA kid.

HorseFeathers

....don't mind me just tried to post a popcorn meme and screwed it up..

baseball13

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 31, 2018, 10:54:05 am

I read the comments last night and it was stupid. they could not give the guy from Hector a reason as to why they had Hackett in front of them. they want to say its their opinion but nobody else can have an opinion. they just pull teams from a hat and put towards the end

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 11:27:49 am

I read the comments last night and it was stupid. they could not give the guy from Hector a reason as to why they had Hackett in front of them. they want to say its their opinion but nobody else can have an opinion. they just pull teams from a hat and put towards the end
Exactly! And if anyone has a problem with what I've said on here you're more than welcome to pm me and we can discuss the facts on it all

IdaLions

Quote from: YOUKNOWWHO on October 31, 2018, 11:23:29 am
and da is racist Monta Thomas should have won the award 2 years ago he was the greatest in the state. but they give it to England qb last year Bohannan should have won it again the best player in the state and they give it to the IDA kid.

I think all 4 players are great in their own right. I don't think that race had anything to do with it. I agree that Bohannan should have won last year and I played ball with the "IDA" kid. But Brayden Brazeal and Monta Thomas could have went either way. Both are amazing players and are doing well.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

who are you calling racist?

MT Legend

Racist,lol bruh, Allen Russel more black then me.you can keep dat card in your hat.

Boomcannon

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 12:22:25 pm
who are you calling racist?
da=they

Just my extensive knowledge on hick talk

Boom boom boom

MT Legend

October 31, 2018, 12:32:24 pm #25 Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 12:34:00 pm by MT Legend
Quote from: IdaLions on October 31, 2018, 12:07:56 pm
I think all 4 players are great in their own right. I don't think that race had anything to do with it. I agree that Bohannan should have won last year and I played ball with the "IDA" kid. But Brayden Brazeal and Monta Thomas could have went either way. Both are amazing players and are doing well.

so GB won the Hootens award? Oh wait naw he didn't.well dang that's jacked up.

MT Legend

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 31, 2018, 11:13:34 am
Yeah I could tell. I liked how they covered the smaller classifications and thought they done a good job, but after seeing all that I was disappointed. They'll never grow and have longevity with that type of unprofessionalism from their journalists
never grow? Lol you to funny.and especially upset along with it.looks like you from hector.didnt y'all just get sidewalk curvestomed by JC? Set down Jr your right where you belong NOT IN THE TOP 16 boohoo now dry them tears.😂😂🤣😂

MT Legend

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 11:27:49 am

it's because they can't just come out and tell you why. I can though it's because you SUCK. Is that clear enough for you? 😂😂😂

Boomcannon

Appears someone panties are in a wad. You sit down JR, I don't think you can call anyone out when Marked Tree has gotten taken to the wood shed and curb stomped all year. I bet Hector knew they were gonna get beat like a red headed step child because that's what they are to the 8. Get back on the porch and put ya muzzle on...🤪🤪🤪🤪

Boom boom boom

MT Legend

Quote from: Boomcannon on October 31, 2018, 12:45:43 pm
Appears someone panties are in a wad. You sit down JR, I don't think you can call anyone out when Marked Tree has gotten taken to the wood shed and curb stomped all year. I bet Hector knew they were gonna get beat like a red headed step child because that's what they are to the 8. Get back on the porch and put ya muzzle on...🤪🤪🤪🤪
[/quote

]yeah your right.i don't see MT in here crying about their ranking because we know we suck. Y'all seem to not get that same memo about y'all tnough.

baseball13

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 12:44:06 pm
it's because they can't just come out and tell you why. I can though it's because you SUCK. Is that clear enough for you? 😂😂😂
Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 12:44:06 pm

I suck? Didn't realize that I played. And I had nothing to do with it last night. But if 42 sports keeps it up all the hard work yall have done for the last 3 years will be in vain. Yall might want to remove mr vanderbush before he runs more fans off.

MT Legend

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 12:49:08 pm

I suck? Didn't realize that I played. And I had nothing to do with it last night. But if 42 sports keeps it up all the hard work yall have done for the last 3 years will be in vain. Yall might want to remove mr vanderbush before he runs more fans off.
who is y'all? I don't work there.i am however cool wit the owner.vanderbush Jr does the shows he does good work. Allen Russell is one of the better guys you will ever meet.im just defending my freind.go to him with your issues not to a public forum like little school girls.be a man and step to tha man.

Boomcannon

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 12:48:49 pm
Quote from: Boomcannon on October 31, 2018, 12:45:43 pm
[/quote

]yeah your right.i don't see MT in here crying about their ranking because we know we suck. Y'all seem to not get that same memo about y'all tnough.

I have loyalties in the 8, so what memo did you put out? But yet again I can't understand gibberish, which is what that poll and your memo must be

Boom boom boom

baseball13

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 12:57:07 pm
who is y'all? I don't work there.i am however cool wit the owner.vanderbush Jr does the shows he does good work. Allen Russell is one of the better guys you will ever meet.im just defending my freind.go to him with your issues not to a public forum like little school girls.be a man and step to tha man.

I have no problem with Allen Russell. He does an exceptional job at what he does but im telling you mr Vanderbush Jr is about to ruin it for him!!!

MT Legend

Quote from: Boomcannon on October 31, 2018, 12:58:00 pm
I have loyalties in the 8, so what memo did you put out? But yet again I can't understand gibberish, which is what that poll and your memo must be

Boom boom boom

who do you support? And let's see your poll.im willing to bet your team would be in the top 5

02cat

I'm from Hector and I can promise you we knew we were probably gonna take a beating from JC. Hackett is a good team but not Top 15, if they were to lose Friday night (which they won't)  they wouldn't even make the playoffs. Can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

MT Legend

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 01:00:10 pm
I have no problem with Allen Russell. He does an exceptional job at what he does but im telling you mr Vanderbush Jr is about to ruin it for him!!!

why is that people love mike.im willing to bet there is more to the story then what a couple especially upset fans have to say on a public forum lol.enough said.never trust a man with a ax to grind

baseball13

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 01:13:33 pm
why is that people love mike.im willing to bet there is more to the story then what a couple especially upset fans have to say on a public forum lol.enough said.never trust a man with a ax to grind

MR. Vanderbush everybody.

IdaLions

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 12:32:24 pm
so GB won the Hootens award? Oh wait naw he didn't.well dang that's jacked up.

you seem like a very immature human being, so ill not validate anything else you have to say.

MT Legend

Quote from: 02cat on October 31, 2018, 01:10:17 pm
I'm from Hector and I can promise you we knew we were probably gonna take a beating from JC. Hackett is a good team but not Top 15, if they were to lose Friday night (which they won't)  they wouldn't even make the playoffs. Can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

want to be ranked change your mindset.cause with that attitude y'all don't need to be ranked.im putting my Indians against any of y'all. In my mind we winning everytime.

Boomcannon

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 01:04:19 pm
who do you support? And let's see your poll.im willing to bet your team would be in the top 5

Nah my team is 1-3 in conference, I've just been around a few guys from Hector since we have played them several times over the last couple of years. People take things way to personally when someone else has a different opinion than theirs. Not just on here but in all aspects of life. Take a chill pill and move on is what I tell em.

Boom boom boom

MT Legend

Quote from: IdaLions on October 31, 2018, 01:17:34 pm
you seem like a very immature human being, so ill not validate anything else you have to say.
I'm glad you took the time to make that public. And good Writtens

02cat

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 01:18:04 pm
want to be ranked change your mindset.cause with that attitude y'all don't need to be ranked.im putting my Indians against any of y'all. In my mind we winning everytime.

Our mindset is winning but I'm also a realist and I would have Magazine ahead of us in any poll as of right now. When we beat Moutainburg Friday night then we can have this discussion again. We aren't asking to be ranked, just wondering why a team that we have beat and that could miss the playoffs is ahead of us. But that's just my opinion. Have a good days sir

MT Legend

Quote from: Boomcannon on October 31, 2018, 01:18:25 pm
Nah my team is 1-3 in conference, I've just been around a few guys from Hector since we have played them several times over the last couple of years. People take things way to personally when someone else has a different opinion than theirs. Not just on here but in all aspects of life. Take a chill pill and move on is what I tell em.

Boom boom boom

I can assure you Allen Russell ain't upset at all.he is doing a sound track as we speak.allways moving and doing things for others. 42 Sports ain't perfect that's part of the growing process though.you can't get better if you never fail.

baseball13

Quote from: 02cat on October 31, 2018, 01:23:51 pm
Our mindset is winning but I'm also a realist and I would have Magazine ahead of us in any poll as of right now. When we beat Moutainburg Friday night then we can have this discussion again. We aren't asking to be ranked, just wondering why a team that we have beat and that could miss the playoffs is ahead of us. But that's just my opinion. Have a good days sir

o don't say that's your opinion 42 sports don't like others opinions. if you don't agree with them they will cuss you out on private messages.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I don't really think the issue is the position hector is ranked, I think the issue is that when asked for an explanation, someone from 42 gave one excuse, then someone else from 42 gave another that contradicted the first person, then they (42) got defensive and never gave a reason. the only reason needed was "because we want to" but nobody will actually say that. none of the reasoning they (42) gave made sense to me. but hey, I'm just a has been. ;D ;D

MT Legend

Quote from: 02cat on October 31, 2018, 01:23:51 pm

now you seem like a good dude I can deal with you. If you want I could send Allen's phone number to you in your messenger and you could call him.im sure he would take the time to talk with you.

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 01:31:20 pm
I don't really think the issue is the position hector is ranked, I think the issue is that when asked for an explanation, someone from 42 gave one excuse, then someone else from 42 gave another that contradicted the first person, then they (42) got defensive and never gave a reason. the only reason needed was "because we want to" but nobody will actually say that. none of the reasoning they (42) gave made sense to me. but hey, I'm just a has been. ;D ;D

that's part of the growing process.i know Allen well he will look through these comments and make good of this situation. The public is and will always be the p,ace  to go and get advice from.to make you better.

02cat

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 01:32:18 pm
now you seem like a good dude I can deal with you. If you want I could send Allen's phone number to you in your messenger and you could call him.im sure he would take the time to talk with you.

Nah I'm good, after Friday night it won't matter anymore.

MT Legend

Quote from: 02cat on October 31, 2018, 01:40:20 pm
Nah I'm good, after Friday night it won't matter anymore.

yes sir. I take back my comments about Hector.just all y'all was piling on my guy. Good luck this week.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas