• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predictions of the 2A Final 4 team

Started by baseball13, October 29, 2018, 11:23:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

since you Hampton folk don't like to talk facts, I will answer my own question. the only team Hampton has beaten with a winning record is Fordyce, who has not beaten anyone with a winning record. so there ya have it folks, neither Hampton or Fordyce have any creditable wins

dawgpound

And yet they are ranked high in 2a and above DA

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on October 30, 2018, 03:03:38 pm

are you just that stupid? WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT DES ARC, but if you want to compare resumes, des arc looks better. the only bad thing on d.a.'s is the brainfart loss to McCrory.

dawgpound

Anybody with half a brain can watch Hampton or fordyce play and see they are a top tier team no matter who the opponent is

baseball13

DA has as many losses as Hampton. Lets make excuses for the DA loss against McCory. I guess we could say both Hampton losses are because we had a brainfart as well. Had to forfeit to Smackover because we had a brainfart and lost focus against Drew Central and had a brainfart in the second half against JC. man I tell you what those brainfarts sure suck.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 30, 2018, 03:25:45 pm #55 Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 03:27:28 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: baseball13 on October 30, 2018, 03:19:01 pm
DA has as many losses as Hampton. Lets make excuses for the DA loss against McCory. I guess we could say both Hampton losses are because we had a brainfart as well. Had to forfeit to Smackover because we had a brainfart and lost focus against Drew Central and had a brainfart in the second half against JC. man I tell you what those brainfarts sure suck.

I know, you are stupid too, cause the discussion is about hazen and Hampton, not des arc

but des arc does have 2 wins over teams with winning records and one that is .500.

sickwillie

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 30, 2018, 03:25:45 pm
I know, you are stupid too, cause the discussion is about hazen and Hampton, not des arc

but des arc does have 2 wins over teams with winning records and one that is .500.

Stupid is as stupid does, Pick. He was just talking about brain farts, which in fact, you brought up.

Wildcatalumni21

Baseball13, just admit it that Hampton isn't any good 🙄😂

baseball13

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 30, 2018, 03:25:45 pm

Yall have wins over a Earle team that is fading fast. Proven not to be as good as everyone thought they were. Over a weak England team and a Carlisle that was so bad when they played yall they changed the whole offense. The only one on yalls schedule that is respectable is Hazen and Bauxite.

baseball13

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 30, 2018, 03:56:03 pm
Baseball13, just admit it that Hampton isn't any good 🙄😂

You are right. We suck

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: baseball13 on October 30, 2018, 04:03:37 pm

You are right. We suck
Now you don't have expectations to win and don't have to answer stuff when lose. Welcome to the life of Hector 😂

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on October 30, 2018, 04:03:07 pm

Yall have wins over a Earle team that is fading fast. Proven not to be as good as everyone thought they were. Over a weak England team and a Carlisle that was so bad when they played yall they changed the whole offense. The only one on yalls schedule that is respectable is Hazen and Bauxite.

And Hampton has beat who? strong? bearden? parkers chapel? lol ok.

baseball13

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 30, 2018, 04:33:16 pm
Now you don't have expectations to win and don't have to answer stuff when lose. Welcome to the life of Hector 😂

Pick has been telling Hampton for the last 3 years that we suck and we cant beat so and so. its crazy that he has to jump on the Hazen bandwagon before the playoffs even start because he knows DA has no chance. You Will not hear me talking all this about JC until Hampton is knocked out of the playoffs. JC is good and I think they walk the dog threw that side of the bracket but im not riding the coattail of the best team in the conference. I think Hampton has a legit shot at making a deep run this year.

baseball13

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 30, 2018, 04:46:45 pm

And Hampton has beat who? strong? bearden? parkers chapel? lol ok.

you are right. I guess it will all play out on the field.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on October 30, 2018, 04:47:44 pm
Pick has been telling Hampton for the last 3 years that we suck and we cant beat so and so. its crazy that he has to jump on the Hazen bandwagon before the playoffs even start because he knows DA has no chance. You Will not hear me talking all this about JC until Hampton is knocked out of the playoffs. JC is good and I think they walk the dog threw that side of the bracket but im not riding the coattail of the best team in the conference. I think Hampton has a legit shot at making a deep run this year.

there you go with that stupid stuff again. I picked hazen as a final four team and someone asked if I thought they would beat Hampton, which I do, and that's how it started, then you Hampton fans started the, but but but stuff. I just asked what team with a winning record Hampton has beat, and nobody wants to talk about that. yes Hampton SUCKS, whether they are winning or not.  ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on October 30, 2018, 04:48:48 pm
you are right. I guess it will all play out on the field.

that's exactly right. I hope we can get some dry days in though. im sure everyones fields are terrible at this point.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 30, 2018, 04:52:42 pm
that's exactly right. I hope we can get some dry days in though. im sure everyones fields are terrible at this point.
Hector's is actually still in pretty good condition!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 30, 2018, 04:56:45 pm
Hector's is actually still in pretty good condition!

we had sr night last week, and those moms wore heals and tore ours up. lol

well, we have had 2"+ of every 4-5 days the last few weeks. farmers are hurting BAD!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on October 30, 2018, 03:03:38 pm

actually, the south Arkansas lovers (hootens) has des arc 7 and Hampton 8, so you are wrong again. dang pesky facts........

dawgpound

Haven't looked at the latest one i knew Hampton was 4 or 5 spots higher guess we dropped a few spots after a good win lol

couch-coach06

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 30, 2018, 05:06:50 pm

actually, the south Arkansas lovers (hootens) has des arc 7 and Hampton 8, so you are wrong again. dang pesky facts........
Well I mean ussually someone.from the south wins so rightfully so..

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on October 30, 2018, 06:22:00 pm
Haven't looked at the latest one i knew Hampton was 4 or 5 spots higher guess we dropped a few spots after a good win lol

Lol, I think we moved up further with a good win

Prouddragondad

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 30, 2018, 06:48:59 pm
Lol, I think we moved up further with a good win
Pick at least you guys are moving up. Mountainburg was at 13 last week and we were favored by 5 and won by 32 and still stay at 13 this week dont get it. Oh well good motivation for the boys I guess.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 30, 2018, 09:09:25 am
Hampton will not go to hazen and win. mark it down, if they meet, hazen wins.

Seen them both. I've been a off and on critic of the Bulldogs from time to time (sometimes they make it too easy) but
It will be a long night for Hazen V. Hampton. Hazen has a good QB no doubt, but the rest of the team is country slow. Hampton is city fast, Hamp will hang 35+ on Hazen.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 30, 2018, 07:15:10 pm
Seen them both. I've been a off and on critic of the Bulldogs from time to time (sometimes they make it too easy) but
It will be a long night for Hazen V. Hampton. Hazen has a good QB no doubt, but the rest of the team is country slow. Hampton is city fast, Hamp will hang 35+ on Hazen.

You are some kind of biased if you say Penn and Green are slow. I would bet the only person in 2A faster on a football than Penn would be a healthy Batey. But you are a Bearden fan, so you wouldn't know a good playoff team if you saw one.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Prouddragondad on October 30, 2018, 07:11:49 pm
Pick at least you guys are moving up. Mountainburg was at 13 last week and we were favored by 5 and won by 32 and still stay at 13 this week dont get it. Oh well good motivation for the boys I guess.

Heck it's all just opinions, I really dont know where des arc should be ranked. The team that played bauxite and beat Earle are pretty good, the one that lost to McCrory is terrible. But I think coach has gotten their attention with flops the last few weeks.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 30, 2018, 07:17:51 pm
You are some kind of biased if you say Penn and Green are slow. I would bet the only person in 2A faster on a football than Penn would be a healthy Batey. But you are a Bearden fan, so you wouldn't know a good playoff team if you saw one.

say what you want, but the 8 is sending three pretty good teams into post play that should represent well. Hampton is the fastest team in the 8, IMHO and gaining confidence

sickwillie

October 30, 2018, 07:32:25 pm #77 Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 07:30:28 am by sickwillie
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 30, 2018, 07:17:51 pm

#5 from Hampton is the fastest kid in 2A. Book it.

couch-coach06

Old Scrapper

Are you judging Penn and Green off of 1 quarter of football played in the rain?

72aDaddy

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: sickwillie on October 30, 2018, 07:32:25 pm
Jamarion Strong #5 from Hampton is the fastest kid in 2A. Book it.

Faster than Batey? Lies.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 30, 2018, 07:27:48 pm
say what you want, but the 8 is sending three pretty good teams into post play that should represent well. Hampton is the fastest team in the 8, IMHO and gaining confidence

As is the 6 and the 7.

But we all know bearden is not one of them.

Old Scrapper

Neither Penn or Green are the fastest in 2A football, what they do have is good football speed  and won't dance around a defender but run through them. It may not show much in the first half but will stick out in the 2nd. Hampton, Foreman, Gurdon who ever it may be will get a taste.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 30, 2018, 07:34:54 pm
Are you judging Penn and Green off of 1 quarter of football played in the rain?

Yea scrapper, since bearden sucks, hes gotta get on the j.c. and friends band wagon early this year.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 30, 2018, 07:45:44 pm
Neither Penn or Green are the fastest in 2A football, what they do have is good football speed  and won't dance around a defender but run through them. It may not show much in the first half but will stick out in the 2nd. Hampton, Foreman, Gurdon who ever it may be will get a taste.

Penn is most definitely one of the fastest backs in 2A, and probably with the best r.b. size.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 30, 2018, 07:46:41 pm
Yea scrapper, since bearden sucks, hes gotta get on the j.c. and friends band wagon early this year.
He maybe afraid of getting beat up. Looking for a safe place

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 30, 2018, 07:44:48 pm
As is the 6 and the 7.

But we all know bearden is not one of them.

That's the second time you said that. We got it. The wheels have fallen of the Bearden wagon. You think that may have been the reason Horstcamp packed his tent and stole away into the night like fast, knowing what was coming? The evidence would tend to point in that direction.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 30, 2018, 07:53:01 pm
That's the second time you said that. We got it. The wheels have fallen of the Bearden wagon. You think that may have been the reason Horstcamp packed his tent and stole away into the night like fast, knowing what was coming? The evidence would tend to point in that direction.

Very possible Bart. Coaches do keep an eye on that and probably get gone before the well goes dry.

You know it's all in fun though with you.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 30, 2018, 07:55:08 pm
Very possible Bart. Coaches do keep an eye on that and probably get gone before the well goes dry.

You know it's all in fun though with you.

Hey , I'm still a DA fan, unless we play them.  We have a blowup picture of my son and the Bears in that 35* driving rain playoff game with the DA crowd in the back ground. I like those green uniforms.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 30, 2018, 08:17:19 pm
Hey , I'm still a DA fan, unless we play them.  We have a blowup picture of my son and the Bears in that 35* driving rain playoff game with the DA crowd in the back ground. I like those green uniforms.

In 2013?

Backwoods Bart

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Backwoods Bart

Pick_DA_EAGLES

allstate22

Quote from: sickwillie on October 30, 2018, 07:32:25 pm
Jamarion Strong #5 from Hampton is the fastest kid in 2A. Book it.
This dude 😂😂 Batey is the fastest no doubt 😂

baseball13

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 30, 2018, 07:46:41 pm

pick you are no different you jumped on the Hazen bandwagon since they beat yall.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 07:06:32 am
pick you are no different you jumped on the Hazen bandwagon since they beat yall.

Lol. I'm not on the hazen bandwagon, just trying to get you hamptonnites prepared.   ;D

baseball13

you have been Hazen this and Hazen that since yall lose to them.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 07:19:11 am
you have been Hazen this and Hazen that since yall lose to them.

I'm smart enough to know a good team when I see one. Still doesnt mean I hope they win.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas