• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mt Ida versus Lafayette

Started by jsw6f0, October 29, 2018, 09:05:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jsw6f0

Is Mt Ida done or do they rally and make a run?

Partsman

I think they will make a deep run.

Redzone

If Lagrange is 100% I believe they make a deep run, but if he's doesn't play I don't see them getting past the second round.

M.I. D

Mount Ida has the ability to make a deep run. They have some issues that need to be resolved. These boys have been playing together since 3rd grade and have always been winners. They can achieve all their goals as a complete team. They need everyone to do things right all the time and enjoy their last games as Mount Ida Lions. They have a community that supports them and a coach that has been with them since the first time they put on a helmet. Like all families they have rough times but it can bring them together and make them stronger. I know these boys want to leave their legacy here on top and as winners! They want to be in the Conversation in 5 years with the 2007 team as the best to ever play here. It's all still right in front of them and up to the team to get it together and show who they are.

HG Hornet

Quote from: M.I. D on October 29, 2018, 09:46:54 am
I know these boys want to leave their legacy here on top and as winners!
They already have.  If they lose out the remainder of the season and get bounced in the first round, they'll forever be winners to your community for what they've done.  Your guys ended two special years for us around here at CHG, but there's no hard feelings in it.  With that being said, if LaGrange is out injured for the playoffs........it may be a short post-season for the Lions.  You wouldn't have beat us the past two seasons without him.  Good luck to you, your players and coaches are a class act.       

M.I. D

Quote from: CHG Hornet on October 29, 2018, 11:06:44 am
They already have.  If they lose out the remainder of the season and get bounced in the first round, they'll forever be winners to your community for what they've done.  Your guys ended two special years for us around here at CHG, but there's no hard feelings in it.  With that being said, if LaGrange is out injured for the playoffs........it may be a short post-season for the Lions.  You wouldn't have beat us the past two seasons without him.  Good luck to you, your players and coaches are a class act.       

Absolutely they have the last 2 years. I know theses Seniors want there last year to be as good as the last two. They have achieved ALOT but still have a chance to achieve even more.

IdaLions

I honestly don't see Mount Ida making a long run. As a 3rd seed they face Bearden, Mountainburg, then Conway Christian. I can see us beating Bearden, but I don't even see us beating Mountainburg. This team has fallen off the wagon, hard. I hope they prove me wrong and they make a deep run, but I feel like they all just want football to be over. Should be interesting to see how they handle the followings weeks.

DnA Prostaff

Are they locked in as the 3rd seed or will could it come down to a tie and points?   Bearden, Mountainburg, Conway Christian back to back to back would be tough for anyone.

jsw6f0

The only way they would not be the 3 seed is if they lose to LC.  They should have enough to beat LC.

godgiven999

Foreman and Gurdon are stout. I see Mt Ida beating all 3 mentioned below if Lagrange is able to go.
Quote from: IdaLions on October 29, 2018, 01:00:02 pm
I honestly don't see Mount Ida making a long run. As a 3rd seed they face Bearden, Mountainburg, then Conway Christian. I can see us beating Bearden, but I don't even see us beating Mountainburg. This team has fallen off the wagon, hard. I hope they prove me wrong and they make a deep run, but I feel like they all just want football to be over. Should be interesting to see how they handle the followings weeks.

jsw6f0

Healthy or not I don't see Mt Ida beating CC. CC has gotten beat at Mt Ida 2 years in a row I think they would want it more.

M.I. D

Quote from: IdaLions on October 29, 2018, 01:00:02 pm

I hope they get everything right soon! Those players should want to keep playing football for as long as possible. They can't be looking forward to round ball ! 😩

IdaLions

Quote from: M.I. D on October 29, 2018, 10:46:03 pm

I'm not ready to watch round ball, frankly we aren't very good at round ball😂

M.I. D

Quote from: IdaLions on October 29, 2018, 10:49:02 pm
I'm not ready to watch round ball, frankly we aren't very good at round ball😂

Not at all!!!! That's what I'm saying. Time to come together and make a run.

allstate22

This one isn't close Mt Ida by 35

Wantobe

How's LaGrange? Was he able to play?

Redzone

Quote from: Wantobe on November 02, 2018, 02:50:29 am
How's LaGrange? Was he able to play?

I don't believe he played. The play by play on MaxPreps never mentioned him.

brotherdew

Lagrange sat out this week, but I believe will be back next week. He was anxious on the sideline and obviously wanted to play.
When the conference schedule started the boys kicked it up a notch and I believe you will see the same thing happen once the playoffs start next week.

scrapdig

I hear this is the last time Mt. Ida will be good for a while so better make a run.  What is wrong with the stud player?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas