• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton @ Harding Academy

Started by sickwillie, October 27, 2018, 03:43:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Neutral

Hampton gonna get that head thumped like Prescott did HG, tell me other wise. #ttau

baseball13

o I never said Hampton wont wear down. but they have been playing the same way since week one. but we will see who wears down first.

cuz

Quote from: baseball13 on October 30, 2018, 03:20:07 pm
o I never said Hampton wont wear down. but they have been playing the same way since week one. but we will see who wears down first.
I like Hampton but they have no depth and they will wear down....

Made

Quote from: baseball13 on October 29, 2018, 04:04:16 pm
Clinton will get bounced in the second round by Prescott. Clinton is a good  team but not a great team.
You forget Clinton was final 4 last year and returned their entire team on both sides of the ball.

HA has to have the edge in this game although I can see the option giving the dots for a quarter or two until they settle into a rhythm. Offensively they are extremely potent and have big play ability.

eldofan

Final 8 . Junction city beat them in the quarters At Jc

Made

Reply you are correct I had my weeks messed up.

sheepdawg92

Hampton are ready for the playoffs we will not wear down you will see

panther07

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 31, 2018, 09:28:57 am
Hampton are ready for the playoffs we will not wear down you will see

I guess that's one way to put it

dawgpound

SOUTHARK99

I'm not picking against your Dawgs again. That D-line looked like the real deal last Friday.

panther07

Quote from: dawgpound on October 31, 2018, 02:04:40 pm
im going with the dawgs by 17

Somebody get this fella some help. Only scored 21 on fordyce but gonna beat HA by 17 on the road after traveling 3 hours.

dawgpound

fordyce would beat HA by 12 or more lol

panther07

Quote from: dawgpound on October 31, 2018, 04:00:51 pm
fordyce would beat HA by 12 or more lol

Oh and you scored 12 on junction city. Junction would win by 27 this year even though they're worse than last year. Much.

What do you know about Harding Academy?

dawgpound

After watching a few of their games they don't look very good at all i do know that, but you never know Hampton May show up and lay a egg Friday but i don't think they will

cuz

Quote from: panther07 on October 31, 2018, 04:11:14 pm
Oh and you scored 12 on junction city. Junction would win by 27 this year even though they're worse than last year. Much.

What do you know about Harding Academy?
Didnt know you were a  JC authorit, but FYI  this team is a lot mor focused and has a lot more discipline. Hampton is a good team has little trouble staying focused some time and not much depth but whoever plays them will know they were in a ballgame....

panther07

October 31, 2018, 09:15:34 pm #65 Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 09:23:55 pm by panther07
Quote from: cuz on October 31, 2018, 06:19:58 pm
Didnt know you were a  JC authorit, but FYI  this team is a lot mor focused and has a lot more discipline. Hampton is a good team has little trouble staying focused some time and not much depth but whoever plays them will know they were in a ballgame....

I've watched JC on multiple occasions both this year and last. JC is not nearly as talented. It's not close in my opinion.

But you JC guys also declared you had a balanced offense last year, so I'm doubtful our opinions on JC will align.

And I still mean that with all due respect to Junction. Just don't think they're nearly as talented as last year.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: baseball13 on October 28, 2018, 12:32:24 am
I don't think HA has seen the physicality they will Friday. The speed on the dline will get to the QB
They have played 3 4A teams and Clinton. I seriously doubt that Hampton can match more than one of the four.

CoolBreeze

CoolBreeze

I have posted a poll for this game over on the 3A board. Feel free to drop by and make your prediction and any comments you may have.

baseball13

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 01, 2018, 09:25:08 am
I have posted a poll for this game over on the 3A board. Feel free to drop by and make your prediction and any comments you may have.

There is already a thread made on the 3A board

Mr. Neutral

Harding by 42, Hampton is trash. "We got 2A on lock" pssshhh little debbies on lock, you mean?

Old Scrapper

How will Hampton handle it if they fall behind, will they start to come apart and commit silly personal foul penalties? or play disciplined and try to fight their way back in the game?

Mr. Neutral

bring the boxing gloves out, what do think would happen?

bleudog

November 01, 2018, 12:39:57 pm #73 Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 01:01:43 pm by bleudog
LaLaLand:

Hampton (AR) at Harding Academy (Searcy, AR)   [projection: Hampton (AR) 28-26]

http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2018/weekview.pl?week=Arkansas_11

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Mr. Neutral on November 01, 2018, 12:07:58 pm
bring the boxing gloves out, what do think would happen?
I'm not sure, just wondered if they can be disciplined enough to play from behind, not saying they will be but just incase.

Hasbeen92

Harding wins big coaching still counts

CoolBreeze

Quote from: baseball13 on November 01, 2018, 09:31:39 am
There is already a thread made on the 3A board
If you check it out, you'll see that it's the one I was talking about.

dawgpound

We try to keep our personal fouls to 1 or 2 now days.  I'm sure if ha wants a fight the dawgs would probably be their huckleberry tho

Old Scrapper

Quote from: dawgpound on November 01, 2018, 07:06:46 pm
We try to keep our personal fouls to 1 or 2 now days.  I'm sure if ha wants a fight the dawgs would probably be their huckleberry tho
Well I'm sure HA wants to play football and not act stupid,just wondering will or when Hampton's old reputation of undisciplined play shows up again. I'm sure all is good when they are leading but can they handle getting behind?

dawgpound

I don't get this whole reputation thing they got in one little pushing match that's it

Old Scrapper

Quote from: dawgpound on November 01, 2018, 07:42:03 pm
I don't get this whole reputation thing they got in one little pushing match that's it
hey I'm just asking, Only know what I read on here and surely everyone states facts right? It's on the internet so has to be true!

dawgpound

baseball13

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 01, 2018, 06:09:16 pm
If you check it out, you'll see that it's the one I was talking about.

No bud you were the second to start a thread on the 3a page.

panther07

Quote from: dawgpound on November 01, 2018, 07:06:46 pm

This is very telling.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: baseball13 on November 01, 2018, 08:18:40 pm
No bud you were the second to start a thread on the 3a page.
My original post on this subject clearly indicated that I was referring to a poll. There is only one poll.

Southark

dawgpound

Ha is faster than i thought they would be

HorseFeathers

cuz

bleudog

November 02, 2018, 08:00:54 pm #89 Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 08:38:55 pm by bleudog
https://www.ustream.tv/channel/hmfsgGGPpLU

The color guy sounds like Jimmy Lee who called into Drive Time Sports.

cuz

bleudog

8:53 left in the third

Hampton up 16-14

cuz

November 02, 2018, 08:43:33 pm #92 Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 08:45:04 pm by cuz
16-14. Hampton 6:49    3rd

imtie

N2DEEP

Watching this game and...the referee crew is inept at best.

If Hampton could catch a pass, it would help them immensely.

Bearden_Bear72

Very good game!! Enjoying watching

dawgpound

I'm having to watch live stream is Hampton making that many penalties or are the refs being a little picky

🏈BullDawgNation🏈

Every defensive stand Hampton makes they throw a flag.

bleudog

8:40 left in the game

Hampton up 29-28

Bearden_Bear72

HA can't stop run and Hampton can't stop pass. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas