• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carlisle v. Earle

Started by Sonofasonofasailor, October 27, 2018, 07:22:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Dave

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Earle just cant handle the football conference.

BrianfromCarlisle

14-14 half. 
Hit a big pass play.  Then we had a punt for negative yards.   Yes.  Negative yards.  Returned to the 6.   

Carlisle shores up the pass d a bit and they will be fine

CaptainSwarm25

Earle sucks at football guys. Plain and simple.

Sugeknight

CaptainSwarm25

Can we flashback to when they were gonna win the conference and win it easily?😂

Sugeknight

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 02, 2018, 08:30:43 pm
Can we flashback to when they were gonna win the conference and win it easily?😂

Who ever said that? It's football, every game must be played.

CaptainSwarm25

Half of the Earle supporters claimed it from the beginning. You don't have to tell me that I've been tryin to get that through their thick skulls

Sugeknight

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 02, 2018, 08:41:37 pm
Half of the Earle supporters claimed it from the beginning. You don't have to tell me that I've been tryin to get that through their thick skulls

Your team is in the Drivers Seat, why are you Madd? We are playing for 3rd place and you're still upset with Earle? I'm no Psychologist but that seems like a dysfunctional disorder that you're dealing with Cap. Shouldn't you be plotting a course to WMS? Or is that even possible? Last time I checked Hazen hasn't won any State Championships so I guess we both Kinda Suck at Football. The Bright Side is we've got a few Tennis, Track and Field and Basketball State Championships in the Books, present yours?

CaptainSwarm25

November 02, 2018, 08:55:57 pm #59 Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 08:59:28 pm by CaptainSwarm25
This is about football not basketball, track, or tennis. That forum is elsewhere Suge. Is Joe Montana not a great QB without a Super Bowl victory? There can be good teams without championships to back it up. Talk to your buddies about counting their chickens before the eggs hatch and then get back to me. And I'm not mad. We beat your team into two line layups and DA had y'all practicing half court press. No anger. Just relishing in victory.

Sugeknight

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 02, 2018, 08:55:57 pm
This is about football not basketball, track, or tennis. That forum is elsewhere Suge. Is Joe Montana not a great QB without a Super Bowl victory? There can be good teams without championships to back it up. Talk to your buddies about counting their chickens before the eggs hatch and then get back to me.

It's not possible to be a great team without a Championship, don't fool yourself you can be aight but not great, "Always Remember the Titans!"

Bulldogs2002

Good win Bulldogs💪💪💪
Good Luck to all the 2A-6 in the playoffs!!!!

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 02, 2018, 07:35:53 pm
Earle just cant handle the football conference.
Seems to me that we handled Carlisle, 36-20

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on November 02, 2018, 09:40:57 pm
Seems to me that we handled Carlisle, 36-20

That was a nice come from behind win. Now just don't embarrass the 6 in the playoffs. Lol

NEark tigers

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 02, 2018, 08:04:50 pm
Hey Swarm, how's that crow, now!!

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 02, 2018, 08:04:50 pm

Teams that get down 14 on the road but then score 36 unanswered points don't suck.

BisonFan1

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on November 02, 2018, 09:45:18 pm
Teams that get down 14 on the road but then score 36 unanswered points don't suck.

What happened to the Bison?  I wasn't able to attend the game, but it seemed like everything was going Carlisle's way and then Earle just took off. 

Sugeknight

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 02, 2018, 09:43:11 pm
That was a nice come from behind win. Now just don't embarrass the 6 in the playoffs. Lol

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D that goes for you all too  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: BisonFan1 on November 02, 2018, 09:49:00 pm
What happened to the Bison?  I wasn't able to attend the game, but it seemed like everything was going Carlisle's way and then Earle just took off.

Wasn't there but based on an earlier comment, a punt for negative yards didn't help and may have started the downhill slide.

Hornetsfan02

Well bisonfan1 carlisle couldn't keep up with the pass, so they took some players out of the box to stop the pass, then Earle started running the ball. Earle was the better team here and it really started to show in the second half.

CaptainSwarm25

November 02, 2018, 10:15:53 pm #70 Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 10:19:50 pm by CaptainSwarm25
Quote from: NEark tigers on November 02, 2018, 09:44:42 pm
Hey Swarm, how's that crow, now!!
It tastes good. Got it sitting right beside the conference title. 👀 at least I'm man enough to eat mine

Mr. Trill

"Earle just can't handle the football conference"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mr. Trill

"EARLE sucks at football guys. Plain and Simple"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

CaptainSwarm25

November 02, 2018, 11:09:50 pm #73 Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 11:13:54 pm by CaptainSwarm25
Trill, you beat a lackluster Carlisle team and lost to both Hazen and DA which will be your toughest competition in football almost every year if you stay in this conference AKA Y'all still suck. Sleep well my friend, I'd save those laughs if I were you. Good luck in playoffs, hopefully y'all will make us proud come basketball season.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Sugeknight on November 02, 2018, 08:48:57 pm
Your team is in the Drivers Seat, why are you Madd? We are playing for 3rd place and you're still upset with Earle? I'm no Psychologist but that seems like a dysfunctional disorder that you're dealing with Cap. Shouldn't you be plotting a course to WMS? Or is that even possible? Last time I checked Hazen hasn't won any State Championships so I guess we both Kinda Suck at Football. The Bright Side is we've got a few Tennis, Track and Field and Basketball State Championships in the Books, present yours?2

Earle plays Tennis that's more shocking than Earle has a Tennis court

NEark tigers

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 02, 2018, 11:09:50 pm
Trill, you beat a lackluster Carlisle team and lost to both Hazen and DA which will be your toughest competition in football almost every year if you stay in this conference AKA Y'all still suck. Sleep well my friend, I'd save those laughs if I were you. Good luck in playoffs, hopefully y'all will make us proud come basketball season.
12X STATE BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS (10 BOYS, 2 GIRLS)

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

NEark tigers

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 02, 2018, 10:15:53 pm
It tastes good. Got it sitting right beside the conference title. 👀 at least I'm man enough to eat mine
You might need it after Gurdon in two weeks..

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mr. Trill on November 02, 2018, 11:04:06 pm
"Earle just can't handle the football conference"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You cant handle the football conference. Where were you after the beat downs by hazen and des arc? Dont forget you are a 3 seed, the lowest seed yall have been in a long time. Welcome to the 6, now let's all go win.

Sugeknight

Remember we won the Jr. High conference title in this conference.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sugeknight on November 03, 2018, 05:45:25 pm
Remember we won the Jr. High conference title in this conference.

That's completely irrelevant, I believe last year or the year before that was the first des Arc jr team to even have a winning record in MANY MANY years and we won conference and went to the state title game with those same players.

Also Clarendon only lost 1 game in jr high this year. Bet that doesnt equal sr wins in a couple years.

Sugeknight

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 06:54:03 pm
That's completely irrelevant, I believe last year or the year before that was the first des Arc jr team to even have a winning record in MANY MANY years and we won conference and went to the state title game with those same players.

Also Clarendon only lost 1 game in jr high this year. Bet that doesnt equal sr wins in a couple years.

You're a very methodical and logical man, I can tell and you absolutely know that the fact that Earle won the Junior High Championship is a quantifiable rebuttal to your bogus statement claiming that Earle cannot handle the Football conference. Now if a continuum of insults to our program from the ancient guardians of this conference is going to be the norm, then at least make your statements fact based! We are in 3rd place in this conference in our first year and we have the best incoming class to Senior High, Big Facts.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sugeknight on November 03, 2018, 09:30:34 pm
You're a very methodical and logical man, I can tell and you absolutely know that the fact that Earle won the Junior High Championship is a quantifiable rebuttal to your bogus statement claiming that Earle cannot handle the Football conference. Now if a continuum of insults to our program from the ancient guardians of this conference is going to be the norm, then at least make your statements fact based! We are in 3rd place in this conference in our first year and we have the best incoming class to Senior High, Big Facts.

And third will be your normal seed, get used to it, maybe even 4th. All the Earle posters were the ones claiming how they were going to dominate the 6. Wrong. How does that 3 seed taste?

Sugeknight

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 10:25:49 pm
And third will be your normal seed, get used to it, maybe even 4th. All the Earle posters were the ones claiming how they were going to dominate the 6. Wrong. How does that 3 seed taste?

Who ever made that claim were probably not really from Earle, we will be competitive in this conference for years to come, trust me. Let's see who's first to WMS, a win there is really the only win that really matters.

Sugeknight

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on November 03, 2018, 12:45:41 am
Earle plays Tennis that's more shocking than Earle has a Tennis court

And Hazen is Lakeland, TN or Collierville, Not! RuralMetropolis  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sugeknight on November 03, 2018, 10:44:03 pm
Who ever made that claim were probably not really from Earle, we will be competitive in this conference for years to come, trust me. Let's see who's first to WMS, a win there is really the only win that really matters.

Des Arc has already been there and won one. Earle? Naw

Sonofasonofasailor

Don't agree that Earle can't compete in this conference and will always be middle of the pack. Two years ago, Hazen was a five seed and got hammered in round 1 of the playoffs but this year is undefeated.  Similar story with DA, a five seed last year that got beat 40+ in the first playoff game but rebounded with a solid year. 

birddawg1986

Been a good year for Earle. For what they lost you just dont replace. Switch in conferences help with the 6 not being very good besides Hazen & Des Arc. Be a toss up but dont count the dogs out

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on November 04, 2018, 08:38:26 am
Don't agree that Earle can't compete in this conference and will always be middle of the pack. Two years ago, Hazen was a five seed and got hammered in round 1 of the playoffs but this year is undefeated.  Similar story with DA, a five seed last year that got beat 40+ in the first playoff game but rebounded with a solid year.

I could explain what happened to des arc last year, but it would put some kids on blast and I wont do that. Lets just say locker room cancer is a bad disease, but it is curable.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: birddawg1986 on November 04, 2018, 09:29:24 am
Been a good year for Earle. For what they lost you just dont replace. Switch in conferences help with the 6 not being very good besides Hazen & Des Arc. Be a toss up but dont count the dogs out

They moved from the 3 to the 6, that's an upgrade in conferences.

Sugeknight

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2018, 08:36:57 am

Check the Books Pops, Michael Forrest 74...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sugeknight on November 04, 2018, 10:18:52 am
Check the Books Pops, Michael Forrest 74...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good deal. I was just going off the fact that pit never list them when he lists the other titles

Sugeknight

November 04, 2018, 10:27:01 am #91 Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 10:29:02 am by Sugeknight
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2018, 10:23:57 am
Good deal. I was just going off the fact that pit never list them when he lists the other titles

Who is Pit? Add 1952 with Leather Helmets and a Runner Up in 84.... Help me out with the Year, I'm having trouble finding Des Arc in the Hall of Football Champions....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sugeknight on November 04, 2018, 10:27:01 am
Who is Pit? Add 1952 with Leather Helmets and a Runner Up in 84.... Help me out with the Year, I'm having trouble finding Des Arc in the Hall of Football Champions....

State champs more recent than Earle. 3 time runners up. And I think if you look back into the 60's we had a couple undefeated teams.

birddawg1986

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2018, 09:31:17 am
They moved from the 3 to the 6, that's an upgrade in conferences.
In the past yes but this year no. Mid to bottom of 6 is really bad. McCrory would have done better in 6 than 3. Earle would have finish 3-4 in 3

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: birddawg1986 on November 04, 2018, 10:56:52 am
In the past yes but this year no. Mid to bottom of 6 is really bad. McCrory would have done better in 6 than 3. Earle would have finish 3-4 in 3

Naw, McCrory would have finished 4 or worse. That win over des arc was an anomaly. Lol

Dogg

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2018, 08:36:57 am
Earle went before Des Arc did and won one

Dogg

November 04, 2018, 12:14:43 pm #96 Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:28:03 pm by Dogg
Quote from: birddawg1986 on November 04, 2018, 10:56:52 am
Earle would have won the 3

Old Scrapper

couch-coach06

I guess we will see when they play Salem second round

birddawg1986

November 04, 2018, 01:09:57 pm #99 Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 02:43:40 pm by birddawg1986
No way they could beat Salem would have had trouble vs EPC, Cross Co

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas