• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rector Vs. Marked Tree

Started by AverageJo24, October 25, 2018, 11:35:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AverageJo24

Rector has won 2 straight I believe. Is this a fluke or are they coming on strong at the end of the season? Marked Tree looks to be struggling this year. Both teams trying to claw their way into the playoffs, who wins?

Missco

MT Legend

Now this a game MT should win.I believe we win going away.

birddawg1986

Quote from: MT Legend on October 25, 2018, 03:49:08 pm
Rector has been playing some good ball as of late. The Rector QB (Bucy) is a good-looking kid and can throw that tater. MT has struggled in the secondary, but its HC night in the skint bush. Indians by 6.

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: MT Legend on October 25, 2018, 03:49:08 pm
Says the guy that lives 1000 miles away and hasn't watched a MT game in years. Rector beat Cross County 30-8. You would have thought that would have been a blowout for CC. We find out tonight if football is an afterthought and the kids are ready for Basketball to start.

AverageJo24

I guess Marked Tree players get it from them their fans....fighting amongst each other  ;D

bdubyab60

Been slugging it out for years. Ill probably go to this one I'm not driving all the way to Salem.

bdubyab60

746 in second MY driving. Catches a break on a bad snap but 4th down

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

Rector punts. Block in the back on the return. And targeting MT ball at midfield 5 minutes til Halftime

bdubyab60

MT 3 and out. Rector ball at their own 22. 246 til half

bdubyab60

TimeO rector at midfield. 49 seconds til half. Not sure why the white hat is running the clock when the kid got OOB

bdubyab60

Rector goes over on downs. Fastest play I've ever seen 3 seconds off clock. White starts clock after a timeout. Halftime 6-0 Rector

MTINDIANFAN

Halftime Rector 6 Marked Tree 0

bdubyab60

Both teams are bringing the hat

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

MT has to punt Rector ball at their own 13

bdubyab60

Rector with a nice drive going. At the MT 30

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

Got a measurement inside the 5. 1st and goal rector from the 3

bdubyab60

TD Rector 12-0 313 left in the 3

bdubyab60

Bad series for MT they punt. Rector takes over on MT end of the field

bdubyab60

Headed to the 4th Rector driving

bdubyab60

Rector turns it over on downs

bdubyab60

MT best drive of the night. At the rector 20

bdubyab60

4th down coming. Rector holds

bdubyab60

Rector busts off an 88 yard dagger run on the first play. 20-0 Rector

bdubyab60

MY with a god drive but fumbles inside the 10

MTINDIANFAN

MTINDIANFAN

I don't give a rip what you guys think. I am going keep screaming that our kids don't have a chance to succeed as long as Waylon Dunn is on the sidelines. Someone needs to send MTLegend some Xanax up in Colorado since he is living in the past. If this doesn't tell him that Coach Brannum was in control, I don't know what to tell him other than watch game film. Even though we didn't have Paul and Julien this years, Jack Brown and Jamari Anderson was good enough to be successful this year with good coaching.

Last night was the last game I will see this year due to my wife tearing her MCL and cannot walk real good. I will be following on here if AverageJoe will keep us updated.

Once an Indian, always an Indian

AverageJo24

I will do my best. Haven't decided if I am going to McCrory/Rector or Midland/Marked Tree. I was hoping one would play on Thursday night and the other on Friday but it doesn't look like that's the case.

ASURedWolf6

Quote from: AverageJo24 on October 28, 2018, 10:06:21 pm
I will do my best. Haven't decided if I am going to McCrory/Rector or Midland/Marked Tree. I was hoping one would play on Thursday night and the other on Friday but it doesn't look like that's the case.

Rector @ McCrory is Thursday night.

mastermind10

Which team gets to drive to JC for round 1?

MT Legend

AverageJo24

From my understanding, if Marked Tree wins then they are in the playoffs as the 5th seed. If Midland wins  they then need Rector to beat McCrory and they will be in. If Midland wins and McCrory wins then McCrory goes. Gonna be a nasty night for football, but fun nonetheless!

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: AverageJo24 on October 31, 2018, 08:35:35 pm
From my understanding, if Marked Tree wins then they are in the playoffs as the 5th seed. If Midland wins  they then need Rector to beat McCrory and they will be in. If Midland wins and McCrory wins then McCrory goes. Gonna be a nasty night for football, but fun nonetheless!
As much as I want us to win (I know a lot of you think I don't), we get Junction City in the playoffs. Yeah us. It all depends on our mindset. If we have given up and are ready for basketball, Midland could win this. I am hoping our kids have the pride to go out the regular season winners.

MT Legend

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on November 01, 2018, 03:40:31 pm
As much as I want us to win (I know a lot of you think I don't), we get Junction City in the playoffs. Yeah us. It all depends on our mindset. If we have given up and are ready for basketball, Midland could win this. I am hoping our kids have the pride to go out the regular season winners.

get out of your feelings lol. MT is MT regardless we see eye to eye or not.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas