• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle @ Des Arc

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, October 20, 2018, 08:48:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Coach95 on October 22, 2018, 09:41:46 pm
Marianna scored a few more points than I would have wanted them to.
They gave up 30 to McCory I wasn't going to call him out but since u did I felt obligated

Dogg

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 22, 2018, 09:19:51 pm
Hard to bounce football (I can and I can shoot 3's better than anyone in Earle you can believe that because I said so)and not that many lost their first conference game
You're right not that many. Only half that played one

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Dogg on October 23, 2018, 06:26:56 am
You're right not that many. Only half that played one
Not a conference game their First conference game like they hadn't lost one all year until last Friday

Pit Bull

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 22, 2018, 09:15:01 pm
If you have that many athletes maybe you should be 4a have a multiplier like a private school or maybe the same people in charge of eligibility reports are in charge of enrollment reports

You should be tired of being sour 🤢

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 22, 2018, 09:41:46 pm
Marianna scored a few more points than I would have wanted them to.

Yea. Like I said on a another post, it was AT marianna. And that's all that needs to be said. Or I can add that the refs came over to the des arc cops prior to the game and said "we are glad yall are here" and "we dont want to make them (marianna) mad".

Coach95

10-4, I wasn't being mean, it just looked like a close game til the 4th qtr.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 23, 2018, 07:58:17 am
10-4, I wasn't being mean, it just looked like a close game til the 4th qtr.

oh I know you weren't, just be glad yall get them at home.

MT Legend

Why are refs scared in Mariana? Good people over there,must be because it's mostly black folk.no need to be scared we come in peace. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Pit Bull

Quote from: MT Legend on October 23, 2018, 08:47:34 am
Why are refs scared in Mariana? Good people over there,must be because it's mostly black folk.no need to be scared we come in peace. 🤷🏾‍♂️

They've never had those kind in Eagle Land...

Old Scrapper

LOL

Pick_DA_EAGLES

i had no problem with the marianna people. all i spoke too were nice. now the p.a. announcer forgot where he was at a couple times and called out the wrong home team. lol

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 23, 2018, 08:51:23 am
They’ve never had those kind in Eagle Land...

wasnt in "eagle land", but you will need to mind your manners come friday night when you get here. ;D

Raging_Hornetic

This guy keeps saying #21 is the only guy that Hazen has....

But #22 has 180 yards and 4 touchdowns on them  ??? ??? ??? ???

Not to mention he keeps bad mouthing Toll and he had the qb running scared like he never has before in his life. 

Oh and the refs literally blew two calls that gave Earle tds, otherwise they might have been shut out.

I'm officially rooting for DA to beat Earle now just bc that guy is a turd. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Raging_Hornetic on October 23, 2018, 09:34:19 am

Not to mention he keeps bad mouthing Toll and he had the qb running scared like he never has before in his life. 

Oh and the refs literally blew two calls that gave Earle tds, otherwise they might have been shut out.

i saw were Penn killed them, but hasnt been mentioned by the "dog faithful".

da greatest bigbaby

Anywhoo pick you an Dogg whin'n around talk bout lil poor Marianna we whip'd them an Brinkley an in hoops  lol yaw both got whip'd by them no.1 hazen hornet boys wow fair an square explain that an the refs gave earle their 14 points vz hazen  yaw were avg bout 60 lol not sure why Dogg or pick are mouth'n lol hazen finna get ready an move into the 6-2a 2nd best overall football team behind Clarendon wow    earle by 1 @ Des arc

Dogg

Sometimes i wonder if you ride back and forth to work with one of the Jetsons

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on October 23, 2018, 10:32:39 am
Sometimes i wonder if you ride back and forth to work with one of the Jetsons

even they are scratching their heads at his post.

Dogg

Looking forward to coming to DA Friday night. Always a great football atmosphere and a excellent field to play on. What time does that restaurant on the river open. Dundee's

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on October 23, 2018, 10:41:50 am
Looking forward to coming to DA Friday night. Always a great football atmosphere and a excellent field to play on. What time does that restaurant on the river open. Dundee's

5 I do believe. cant wait for this game. I will be in earle Thursday night as well.

Pit Bull

Those stats for Penn are totally incorrect. Penn was a no-show. #21 carried the team, Big Facts! So Toll is had how many tackles Stat Man?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 23, 2018, 10:55:49 am
Those stats for Penn are totally incorrect. Penn was a no-show. #21 carried the team, Big Facts! So Toll is had how many tackles Stat Man?

that's the stats hotens has listed for him and 25 carries and 144 and a td for green

Raging_Hornetic

Marianna at HAZEN (21): Third-ranked Hazen ran over Earle 34-12 last week, with junior RBs Tarrell Penn and Ay'Jon Green carrying 25 times apiece between the tackles. Penn rushed for 187 yards and four TDs, while Green ran for 144 yards and a TD. Tied 12-12 early in the third quarter, Hazen senior Darian Brown forced a fumble. In the fourth quarter, Brown deflected a pass that Penn intercepted. Hazen senior LB Kade Perry recorded 16 tackles, while senior DT Blayne Toll collected eight total tackles, including four TFL and two sacks.

Anything else you need to know Jack?

Dogg

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 23, 2018, 10:44:42 am

5 I do believe. cant wait for this game. I will be in earle Thursday night as well.
We have a tough Jr. High bunch. Undefeated right now. I'll be there to. Good group of kids coming through

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on October 23, 2018, 11:15:16 am
We have a tough Jr. High bunch. Undefeated right now. I'll be there to. Good group of kids coming through

maybe we can meet up.

Dogg

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Raging_Hornetic on October 23, 2018, 10:59:50 am
Marianna at HAZEN (21): Third-ranked Hazen ran over Earle 34-12 last week, with junior RBs Tarrell Penn and Ay'Jon Green carrying 25 times apiece between the tackles. Penn rushed for 187 yards and four TDs, while Green ran for 144 yards and a TD. Tied 12-12 early in the third quarter, Hazen senior Darian Brown forced a fumble. In the fourth quarter, Brown deflected a pass that Penn intercepted. Hazen senior LB Kade Perry recorded 16 tackles, while senior DT Blayne Toll collected eight total tackles, including four TFL and two sacks.

Anything else you need to know Jack?
The only thing incorrect about this is Blayne Toll is not a senior.

BISON14

But #22 has 180 yards and 4 touchdowns on

Hazen has great team right now. So why does it bother you if they think #21 is a good rb?

Raging_Hornetic

Quote from: BISON14 on October 23, 2018, 11:31:17 am
Hazen has great team right now. So why does it bother you if they think #21 is a good rb?

Go back and read the thread. 21 is a goos back ans was getting his due. The guy from Earle was saying 22 and 10 were not good ball players so I was just pointing out they had huge games against Earle as well.

Dogg

Man it's no different than saying Earle has only one player that's worth flip. Fans talk
trash on forums that's what forums are for.  Hazen kicked our butt. It's over with. This is about Des Arc & Earle and Dundee's

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on October 23, 2018, 01:38:20 pm
Man it's no different than saying Earle has only one player that's worth flip. Fans talk
trash on forums that's what forums are for.  Hazen kicked our butt. It's over with. This is about Des Arc & Earle and Dundee's

DONDIES, dogg, DONDIES.  ;D ;D

Dogg

Thanks pick. All I know is the food is good. Coach Harper and Pastor Penn turned me on to that place

Football55

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on October 23, 2018, 01:51:52 pm
Thanks pick. All I know is the food is good. Coach Harper and Pastor Penn turned me on to that place

Yea the food is GREAT!

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Dogg on October 23, 2018, 01:51:52 pm
[/quote]
I very much like Pastor Penn and Harper was a good coach and doing a good job at Mena

Hasbeen92

Perry is pretty good also I would play beside him any day

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Please pray for Luke Morton and his surgeon in the morning, as he goes in to have his meniscus repaired.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 23, 2018, 09:50:02 pm
Please pray for Luke Morton and his surgeon in the morning, as he goes in to have his meniscus repaired.
I will pray for the Lord to guide the doctor and pray for a quick healing thanks be to our saviour Jesus Christ

Pit Bull

Dogg

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 23, 2018, 09:50:02 pm
🙏🏿

sheepdawg92

Des-Arc by 10 i think Earle cant handle the physicality that Des Arc can bring to the table but then again it is them sorry eagles that we whip couple years ago go Hampton...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 24, 2018, 11:56:11 am
Des-Arc by 10 i think Earle cant handle the physicality that Des Arc can bring to the table but then again it is them sorry eagles that we whip couple years ago go Hampton...

you mean monta? lol

sheepdawg92

sheepdawg92

just beat Earle if you can

Pick_DA_EAGLES

TrenchHogs

If DA can contain the athletes that Earle has, they will have a chance. DA will be far more disciplined than Earle thanks to Coach Widener but will have to play a fundamentally sound, clean ball game.

Dogg

October 24, 2018, 01:47:46 pm #144 Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 02:07:30 pm by Dogg
I would like know how you arrived at the "far more disciplined "conclusion. Earle has athletes but DA is far more disciplined. What are you really trying to say.

tigerblood

Quote from: TrenchHogs on October 24, 2018, 01:40:06 pm
If DA can contain the athletes that Earle has, they will have a chance. DA will be far more disciplined than Earle thanks to Coach Widener but will have to play a fundamentally sound, clean ball game.

Ole Houdini Widener, I'm tellin ya he's a magician! I bet he could turn a quarter pounder into a double quarter pounder if he looked at it hard enough. Heck may even be able to add cheese....

TrenchHogs

Quote from: Dogg on October 24, 2018, 01:47:46 pm
I would like know how you arrived at the "far more disciplined "conclusion. Earle has athletes but DA is far more disciplined. What are you really trying to say.

I'm just saying that after playing against a few years ago and previously coaching against Earle, that they don't have a lot of team discipline.

TrenchHogs

Quote from: tigerblood on October 24, 2018, 02:04:40 pm
Ole Houdini Widener, I'm tellin ya he's a magician! I bet he could turn a quarter pounder into a double quarter pounder if he looked at it hard enough. Heck may even be able to add cheese....

Haha, I'm not to sure about that. I do know he is coach that makes a point to focus on the little things in football.
My opinion is strictly based on having both played against and coached against Earle and having worked with Widener. I'm no fan of either school.

Dogg

Quote from: TrenchHogs on October 24, 2018, 02:14:08 pm
I'm just saying that after playing against a few years ago and previously coaching against Earle, that they don't have a lot of team discipline.
I wonder how far you had to stick your hand up butt and pull that one out. Previously coaching .... a lie don't care who tell it

TrenchHogs

Quote from: Dogg on October 24, 2018, 02:23:02 pm
I wonder how far you had to stick your hand up butt and pull that one out. Previously coaching .... a lie don't care who tell it

How is it a lie? I coached at Harrisburg in 2008 when we beat Earle 26-14. I currently coach at Hot Springs Lakeside. Therefore I previously coached against Earle.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas