• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7-4A Playoffs (quarterfinals)

Started by hawgfan15, November 23, 2014, 02:00:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgfan15

4 of the final 8 teams are from 7-4A. Enough said

Dardanelle @ Nashville

The Scrappers took care of their "Wing T problem" Friday night. The offense was clicking at a high level and scored on all but 1 possession. The #1 team in 4A comes to town after their win over Hamburg. I think this will be a great game that will be decided late in the 4th quarter. The Scrapper run game will be the difference in this one.

Nashville 35

Dardanelle 21

Arkadelphia @ Mena

This will be a rematch of week 7. The Badgers were too much for the Bearcats on the ground in their first meeting. Mena will be the home team this time and they seem to be playing better football at the moment. Will Mena have an answer for Blake in this one?? It is hard to beat a team twice in one season.

Mena 42

Arkadelphia 35

Clinton @ Malvern

The Leopards blew out the 1 seed of 1-4A. They have been playing at a high level the last several weeks and I don't expect them to slow down anytime soon. Clinton pulled off the upset of the playoffs by beating Dollarway. Can they make it two big upsets in a row?

Malvern 42

Clinton 21

Feel free to post your predictions, thoughts, and insight on all of these games.

Arkansasfootballfan

Dardanelle 28
Nashville 21

Arkadelphia 34
Mena 27

Malvern 35
Clinton 21

Bigbossman

Malvern wins the top
Nashville wins the bottom

Nashville wins it all.

Thats how this season ends.

FootBallar21

I like Mena over Arkadelphia 35-23
Malvern wins big by 20 or more
Dardanelle 35 - Nashville 28

taclark1996

Clinton (42) Malvern (38)
Mena (35) Arkie (38)
Dardanelle (28) Nashville (27)
Shiloh (14) Warren (49)

scrapiron51

Malvern 42, Clinton 21
Mena 28, Arky 27
Nashville 28, Dardy 14

swarfan

Several people seem so confident that Mena will win this rematch.  From what I remember about the week 7 game...Arkadelphia moved the ball with little problem against Mena.  I'm going with the Badgers in another 12 pt victory.  Arkadelphia 34-22.

FootBallar21

Quote from: swarfan on November 24, 2014, 10:02:10 pm
Several people seem so confident that Mena will win this rematch.  From what I remember about the week 7 game...Arkadelphia moved the ball with little problem against Mena.  I'm going with the Badgers in another 12 pt victory.  Arkadelphia 34-22.

One thing I've learned about Mena especially the past 4 or 5 weeks,  the defense coordinator has been getting them ready to play and making sure he has them in the right scheme,   Getting a rematch with Arkadelphia he will have them much better prepared for what they will see.  and after going up against the MONSTEROUS offensive line that Star City had with their great running back last week,  Mena will be prepared.     

hogdiggity

should be 3 w's for the 7-4a, hate one has to leave because of facing another conference foe

FootBallar21

Quote from: hogdiggity on November 25, 2014, 07:47:20 am
should be 3 w's for the 7-4a, hate one has to leave because of facing another conference foe

Yes but at least it as this stage,    Malvern should beat Clinton,  But If Mena or Arkadelphia had to play , Dardanelle or Warren,   they would have a shot but probably loose a close one! 

hogfan10

Quote from: FootBallar21 on November 25, 2014, 07:16:23 am

One thing I've learned about Mena especially the past 4 or 5 weeks,  the defense coordinator has been getting them ready to play and making sure he has them in the right scheme,   Getting a rematch with Arkadelphia he will have them much better prepared for what they will see.  and after going up against the MONSTEROUS offensive line that Star City had with their great running back last week,  Mena will be prepared.   

Well there you have it. Mena wins because their coaches are still coaching.

hogfan10

DOUBLE POST, SORRY

FootBallar21

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 25, 2014, 09:50:16 am

DOUBLE POST, SORRY

Everyone ,  Everyone,  is is still still coaching coaching,     sorry I had  to lol
But the key is Mena's coaches seem to be making some Huge adjustments late in the season that seem to be making them a much better team! 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas