• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkadelphia @ Mena

Started by Arkansasfootballfan, November 22, 2014, 12:02:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkansasfootballfan

Arkadelphia fought past Gosnell in the rain tonight to hold on and win 7-6.  Mena took care of business against Star City.  This will be a rematch of a regular season game in which arkadelphia won 40-28.  But this time it's in mena.  Still going with the badgers 34-28

polksalet

I'd love to watch that. Arky by 14.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Harper has mena better prepared this time, mena squeaks it out 24 - 22

03Badger

Mena finally gets to hand pick their own refs out of their crowd...  Since that's why they lost during the regular season LOL

But will it be enough? 

Arkadelphia wins because Cooper will play this time. He sat during the regular season matchup.

Missco

swarfan

Quote from: 03Badger on November 22, 2014, 12:08:26 am
Mena finally gets to hand pick their own refs out of their crowd...  Since that's why they lost during the regular season LOL

But will it be enough? 

Arkadelphia wins because Cooper will play this time. He sat during the regular season matchup.

Cooper was out against Ft Lake but I thought he played against Mena.  Either way it should be a fun rematch to watch. 

03Badger

I'll admit it I'm not 100% sure he was out vs mena, I was there and I really thought he wasn't dressed out.  There's been 2-3 games he's sat out this year.

Arkansasfootballfan

Quote from: 03Badger on November 22, 2014, 04:33:23 pm
I'll admit it I'm not 100% sure he was out vs mena, I was there and I really thought he wasn't dressed out.  There's been 2-3 games he's sat out this year.

Cooper missed ft lake game, missed some of mena game but not all of it.

intruder

Army fans, please, please don't start talking about your star player. Please!

intruder

Cobra73

Bigbossman

Underdog88

Going to be a great rematch for sure. Mena gets revenge though, 35-21

FootBallar21

Mena is playing great football right now,  and the defense has been a big key,  they went from Needing turnovers to just playing great overall defense and bending but keeping people out of the end zone for the most part!   Jackson Daughtery who was ejected in the previous matchup for what he felt was protecting his teammate , will be fired up and ready to go and have his best game of the playoffs as MENA WINS BIG!

swarfan

Quote from: FootBallar21 on November 24, 2014, 11:44:51 am
Mena is playing great football right now,  and the defense has been a big key,  they went from Needing turnovers to just playing great overall defense and bending but keeping people out of the end zone for the most part!  Jackson Daughtery who was ejected in the previous matchup for what he felt was protecting his teammate , will be fired up and ready to go and have his best game of the playoffs as MENA WINS BIG!

He was ejected for throwing a punch.  It was a poor decision on his part and definitely the right call by the officials. 

hogfan10

Quote from: swarfan on November 24, 2014, 01:48:35 pm
Mena is playing great football right now,  and the defense has been a big key,  they went from Needing turnovers to just playing great overall defense and bending but keeping people out of the end zone for the most part!  Jackson Daughtery who was ejected in the previous matchup for what he felt was protecting his teammate , will be fired up and ready to go and have his best game of the playoffs as MENA WINS BIG!

He was ejected for throwing a punch.  It was a poor decision on his part and definitely the right call by the officials.

And, he was ejected mid to late 4th qtr. Game was over at that point.

FootBallar21

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 24, 2014, 01:51:59 pm

Game was definitely not Over,  was a 12 point game which I believe was the final early to mid 4th quarter, and Yes it was the right call by the ref.  But it was in response to a very late cheap shot by an Arkadelphia player that wasn't called,   Still a mistake on his part!     Game on,  Mena wins Big !   

hogfan10

Quote from: FootBallar21 on November 24, 2014, 05:46:19 pm
Quote from: hogfan10 on November 24, 2014, 01:51:59 pm

Game was definitely not Over,  was a 12 point game which I believe was the final early to mid 4th quarter, and Yes it was the right call by the ref.  But it was in response to a very late cheap shot by an Arkadelphia player that wasn't called,   Still a mistake on his part!     Game on,  Mena wins Big !   

So it was a 2 score game mid forth quarter, and Mena didn't close the gap. Sounds like the game was over at that point.

polksalet

Arkansasfootballfan

swarfan

Quote from: Arkansasfootballfan on November 24, 2014, 08:55:17 pm
Quote from: polksalet on November 24, 2014, 08:52:00 pm
How big is Blake?

6'0" 205

He may be listed at 6'0" but I'm guessing he's closer to 5'10"...maybe 5'11".  205 is probably pretty close....he's not a small kid.

BigPappy92

7-0 mena 6:36 1st quarter touchdown sage kesterson

Lionheart88

BigPappy92

Interception in the Arkadelphia endzone by Jackson Daugherty

BigPappy92

BigPappy92

Mena 14- 7 Daugherty touchdown 9:24 2nd quarter

BigPappy92

BigPappy92

14-17 Arkadelphia 7:14 3rd quarter

BigPappy92

20 -17 Mena 4:39 3rd quarter TD Kesterson

BigPappy92

20-25 Arkadelphia :28 in 3rd

BigPappy92

27-24 Mena touchdown Daughtry 8:15 4th

BigPappy92

BigPappy92

jdwalk

November 28, 2014, 09:32:02 pm #33 Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 09:34:10 pm by jdwalk
Score?

BigPappy92

beach bum

mena vs. malvern will be incredible... Will be a barn burner.

arklasports57

Good luck Bearcats in the semi's.  Hard fought game. 

speedster

Great win by the Bearcats. This group of young men are special. Next step is Malvern!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas