• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Quarterfinals. Warren at Shiloh Christian

Started by AirWarren, November 21, 2014, 10:14:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Romeo

Warren's playing with a chip on their shoulder. When you lose a game like we did last year against Booneville, it makes you even hungrier to get back to Little Rock and win the title. That's been the battlecry ever since Dec 21 of last year. I'm not sure if we'll get back, but a team that plays us is going to have to bring their A+ game because Warren won't go out easy.

Superjack45

November 22, 2014, 12:25:59 pm #51 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 06:26:15 pm by Superjack45
Quote from: ShilohSaint on November 22, 2014, 11:20:48 am
Praying for safe travels for the Warren team and fans. Always enjoyed playing the Lumberjacks whether it be at Warren or Champions Stadium. Nice fans.
We reciprocate the same to you all,have been impressed with the coaching staff through out the years. I hope we have a safe injury free game and may the best team win Friday night . Well got that out the way Let's Go Jacks, (It's Time to put all the the little doggies to rest).

Superjack45

What about that O-line though? Gave Gorman time to throw last night they did a pretty good job if you ask me. Good to see Coach Bemberg in the house last night the kids were glad to see him.

AirWarren

November 22, 2014, 12:45:35 pm #53 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 12:53:18 pm by AirWarren
Quote from: iivydriff on November 22, 2014, 10:45:53 am
Quote from: AirWarren on November 22, 2014, 10:12:41 am
Quote from: iivydriff on November 22, 2014, 10:10:14 am
Quote from: Lionfan on November 22, 2014, 09:50:12 am
Quote from: Superjack45 on November 21, 2014, 11:54:39 pm
Quote from: iivydriff on November 21, 2014, 11:46:05 pm
Warren may get past shiloh but I dont think they will be taking a state title home this season.
What make you so sure of that,we have just as good of a chance as anybody else. So don't look past Warren and think for one minute that these young men are going to lay down.
Anything is possible at this point but after getting beat down by these guys last week I will say they are by far the best team I've seen this year. Malvern is good and pr got a dose of that last night but the warren team we played last week will put a hurt on malvern. Warren has what it takes to win the title

More teams than just Malvern in Warrens way to the state title.

Is your team in the way, just curious?

No we didnt get an easy road in the playoffs Like your team did. But we did put a beat down on Shiloh already though so enjoy. One of these days you may finally grow up and realize just how ignorant you sound on here. No class but what do you expect out of crap hole like Warren.     

Me grow up? You are adding nothing to this conversation but just jabs at Warren in hopes that a NWA team can succeed. If you have nothing else to add to this game other than to talk about Warren and it's people, find a new avenue. The Town of Warren is a great one with great people. You won't find a better town Has a great football team and PROGRAM. Nothing the town of PG knows anything about. Ride the coat tail of the big 4 towns of NWA except with no playoff history or state titles like the big 4. Your town is no more than a bumpkinville just like the rest of 4A Arkansas towns. You ever been to Warren? Probably not. Nothing different than PG, just PG has mountains in the background. Get over yourself.

AirWarren

Quote from: Superjack45 on November 22, 2014, 12:31:18 pm
What about that O-line though? Gave Gorman time to throw last night they did a pretty good job if you ask me. Good to see Coach Bemberg in the house last night the kids were glad to see him.

Bring back Bemberg. He knows deep down these are his kids and this is part his team.

AirWarren

Quote from: Superjack45 on November 22, 2014, 12:31:18 pm

Just watched the game this morning. The whole oline played lights out. Gorman had time to do what he wanted.

AirWarren

Quote from: HeberFan on November 22, 2014, 10:44:38 am
Warren is clicking at the right time.  That tough, early season schedule is paying off.

Playing a team as deep, big, and fast as Southside is paying off. No team in this 4A can match that depth and size of their defensive line. And it took them the last drive of regulation to put us away. That game has played dividends for us. We know what to expect when teams have big lines especially on defense.

HeberFan

AirWarren

Quote from: HeberFan on November 22, 2014, 12:52:11 pm
Can you provide the link to the game on-line ?
Check your PM Heber. I enjoyed listening to the broadcast by the Heber crew. Did a good job. Class duo.

Romeo

Big uglies don't get much credit but they've done a great job. Emmanuel, Hines, Cornish and others have been great this season. Only major problem has been the snaps. That's something to be concerned about going forward.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on November 22, 2014, 12:56:56 pm
Big uglies don't get much credit but they've done a great job. Emmanuel, Hines, Cornish and others have been great this season. Only major problem has been the snaps. That's something to be concerned about going forward.

Preseason we knew the lines were going to be our strength. A lot of kids returned that have been playing for 3-4 years. Good sized but not so big they can't move. Very intact.

Hats off to Emmanuel, Hines, Cornish, Nolan, Herring, Church, Smith, and Hargis this year as our big men on both sides of the ball. It all starts with protection and busting through opposing offensive lines. They have done a fine job.

I am VERY partial to #68 though! Keep up the good work man!!! Love watching those pancake blocks!

cuckoobird

I give the big uglies plenty of credit. Way to SJ and stunna! I see that twerking was a good luck charm.  I dont think they allow it in NWA though

Superjack45

Quote from: AirWarren on November 22, 2014, 01:00:01 pm
Quote from: Romeo on November 22, 2014, 12:56:56 pm

Preseason we knew the lines were going to be our strength. A lot of kids returned that have been playing for 3-4 years. Good sized but not so big they can't move. Very intact.

Hats off to Emmanuel, Hines, Cornish, Nolan, Herring, Church, Smith, and Hargis this year as our big men on both sides of the ball. It all starts with protection and busting through opposing offensive lines. They have done a fine job.

I am VERY partial to #68 though! Keep up the good work man!!! Love watching those pancake blocks!
Yeah I am Very,Very partial to #65, I call him Mighty Mite because he is short but has as much wait for it,wait for it Heart as any big man. You will have to carry him off the field before he just gives up and limp off the field.

countrygirlhogfan

And im very partial to #50.. He has the heart of a giant:-) Can defend against the best..

Superjack45

Quote from: countrygirlhogfan on November 22, 2014, 05:28:05 pm
And im very partial to #50.. He has the heart of a giant:-) Can defend against the best..
Yes is a pretty dog on good one.

cuckoobird

Not nice calling someones kid a dog on a good one

HeberFan

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 22, 2014, 06:32:26 pm
Not nice calling someones kid a dog on a good one

I thought the writer meant "Pretty dog gone good one"

Cobra73

HeberFan

cuckoobird

countrygirlhogfan

Superjack45

Lionfan

Quote from: iivydriff on November 22, 2014, 10:45:53 am
Quote from: AirWarren on November 22, 2014, 10:12:41 am
Quote from: iivydriff on November 22, 2014, 10:10:14 am
Quote from: Lionfan on November 22, 2014, 09:50:12 am
Quote from: Superjack45 on November 21, 2014, 11:54:39 pm
Quote from: iivydriff on November 21, 2014, 11:46:05 pm
Warren may get past shiloh but I dont think they will be taking a state title home this season.
What make you so sure of that,we have just as good of a chance as anybody else. So don't look past Warren and think for one minute that these young men are going to lay down.
Anything is possible at this point but after getting beat down by these guys last week I will say they are by far the best team I've seen this year. Malvern is good and pr got a dose of that last night but the warren team we played last week will put a hurt on malvern. Warren has what it takes to win the title

More teams than just Malvern in Warrens way to the state title.

Is your team in the way, just curious?

No we didnt get an easy road in the playoffs Like your team did. But we did put a beat down on Shiloh already though so enjoy. One of these days you may finally grow up and realize just how ignorant you sound on here. No class but what do you expect out of crap hole like Warren.   
Comments like this show just how much of a booger eating moron you are, you've never even played a team that has the tradition that warren has it also shows how much you obviously no nothing about 4a football it's the playoffs and the 4a is probably the most competitive levels of football in Arkansas and when you get to where you meet up with a Warren, Nashville, Dollarway, and others your gonna have your hands full just because of the tradition of playoff appearances let alone the raw talent so when you make the playoffs more than twice in the past decade you might understand. 

AirWarren

November 22, 2014, 09:40:51 pm #74 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 09:44:07 pm by AirWarren
Shiloh looks like typical Shiloh.

Dinks, dunks, and a lot of speed draws. They have a solid linebacker and an aggressive defensive front.

polksalet

~WPS~

I'll do it. Warren is due an off night.

Shiloh 3
Warren 2

You heard it here first!

polksalet

phdefense

Quote from: Top Shelf on November 22, 2014, 11:45:03 am
Quote from: nastynice on November 22, 2014, 10:01:05 am
Quote from: AirWarren on November 21, 2014, 11:08:00 pm
Quote from: Romeo on November 21, 2014, 10:57:00 pm
There's a few reasons why this game worries me. For one, Shiloh has owned us. Were 0-3 against them and they've beaten some of our better teams. 2005 was supposed to be the state championship year. We pretty much stomped every team we played that year, then Shiloh comes into Warren and shell shocks us. We had absolutely no chance in the 2010 game. 2012 was supposed to be our first win against them. However, they came back and scored 3 touchdowns late in the game and beat us with their backup QB.

Another reason is that they seem to play more inspired in these Thanksgiving week games. They have certain events during the week and they just seem to play a lot more emotional.

You just can't underestimate a private school team. They always have good coaching and you have smart players that are disciplined and know how to execute plays. I've watched Shiloh play a few games this season. They haven't had a problem moving the ball. One of their main problems is scoring in the redzone. One big advantage for Warren is the running game. The last time Cox played Shiloh he had a field day. From what I seen from Shiloh, he might have another game similar to what he did at UCA two years ago.

Things that worry me. 1. Day after thanksgiving. 2. Long travel. 3. Shiloh has our number.
4. Don't fret AW, Shiloh isn't the same Shiloh as in the past.  Warren rolls big!
Looks like the AAA got it right then
The AAA will get it right when Shiloh is playing in the "Private school" playoffs with PA, Catholic and the others.

polksalet

My goodness, that's the smartest comment I've ever seen on Fearless!!

AirWarren

Send them to play Mississippi privates. If they have money to travel to California for an Espn game then they can travel to Mississippi for league play.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on November 22, 2014, 09:40:51 pm
Shiloh looks like typical Shiloh.

Dinks, dunks, and a lot of speed draws. They have a solid linebacker and an aggressive defensive front.

They run it more this season is about the only difference.

Bigbossman

AirWarren

We hope. We don't even know how we are in the playoffs.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: AirWarren on November 22, 2014, 11:16:55 pm
Send them to play Mississippi privates. If they have money to travel to California for an Espn game then they can travel to Mississippi for league play.
The AAA would have to put in a little time and effort to start a "private conference" which would mean they would have to spend a precious dollar.
That means they would never share monies with Mississippi schools.
They are like the old guys Leonidas climbed to see in "300", they are blinded by the gold.

fbisgreat

AirWarren

Warren has to be focused and play like they have been. Cannot be looking forward to next week with the big game before wms involving Nashville or Dardanelle.

HeberFan

Warren's coaching staff only has one game on the schedule.. they will be focused

LJ06

Warren should be savoring the chance to pistol whip Shiloh in their own house.

AirWarren

Both teams should just fold. Some of the FF pundits are already crowning malvern vs Nashville in the finals.

Superjack45

Those guys can crown whom ever they want, but I do believe their are some other teams that will have something to say about that I guarantee you. Talk is nothing but exactly what it is talk, they have to play the game on Friday night.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on November 23, 2014, 09:15:35 pm
Both teams should just fold. Some of the FF pundits are already crowning malvern vs Nashville in the finals.

Eh deal with those clowns next week. We took down the 7-4A's best last year and look to repeat this year.

AirWarren

Come on Friday. I'm assuming Shiloh will broadcast it online?

You going lj?

Superjack45

If it's in Gods will SJ will be there tired from shopping that Friday and all I might just stay over night some where.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

The 8-4a might have been a little overrated this year. The Dway loss doesn't surprise me. The Cards were a good team this year and, hats off to them, they beat us at their place. It's the refs that they hire that's their undoing. When a ref tells a visiting head coach that he'll not throw a flag for holding or motion on the offense because that said HC never hires that specific crew to call games, at let's say Warren,  then when Dway gets into the playoffs and that crew is replaced by a AAA appointed crew, nothing good can come from that.
Two weeks ago, I disagreed with SC being in the Top Ten, and I get scorned. Yes they went and beat Newport, but I they were an average team as well when you broke them down to their nuts and bolts.
Hamburg, though from the sounds of things, had the Lizards on the rope. I think it showed to some of the D-nelle doubters that they could be beat, but energized the faithful because they did finally play a quality team and still came out victorious.
The Jacks were the only 8-4a team to win but now we have to travel to one of our nemesis', Shiloh, another private school we are yet to beat. Guess we'll know more about how good we are, or ain't, come Friday night.

Or maybe the 8-4a beat the crap out of each other all season and made it easy for others to sneak in and get a victory. Maybe the other conferences are just average and didn't give each other the lumps that our conference gave one another... 

Saint Fan1952

Should be a good game.   Shiloh is missed a few good players and is more thin than they were during the games before the 365 rule.  They used to get a lot of late transfers in from the local 7A schools, kids who realized they weren't going to start there and moved to Shiloh to get more playing time, not great players but for 3A and 4A they could fill the gaps.

Warren should win but Shiloh is never a push over at home and will compete.

Safe travel for all the Warren players and fans.   Plenty of good local places to eat not far from the stadium and good food there as well.

Superjack45

Quote from: Saint Fan1952 on November 24, 2014, 01:13:54 am
Should be a good game.   Shiloh is missed a few good players and is more thin than they were during the games before the 365 rule.  They used to get a lot of late transfers in from the local 7A schools, kids who realized they weren't going to start there and moved to Shiloh to get more playing time, not great players but for 3A and 4A they could fill the gaps.

Warren should win but Shiloh is never a push over at home and will compete.

Safe travel for all the Warren players and fans.   Plenty of good local places to eat not far from the stadium and good food there as well.
We thank you SF1952,the Jacks at this point is not looking past the Saints they know it will be a battle like it always is. Thinking about spending the night any good suggestions would be appreciated.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on November 23, 2014, 11:05:54 pm

You going lj?

Yeah they'll broadcast it and no I won't be going.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Hey Ivy!! Where you at? Lets throw a prediction on here............ Jacks 48...........Shiloh 14...............

Jack1990

Quote from: LJ06 on November 24, 2014, 02:55:22 am
Quote from: AirWarren on November 23, 2014, 11:05:54 pm

You going lj?

Yeah they'll broadcast it and no I won't be going.
Oh come on LJ!! You gotta go!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas