• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-4A conference

Started by K-33, November 21, 2014, 09:41:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

K-33

How weak is the 4-4a conference now? Lizards take out Hamburg and Clinton takes out Dollarway!!!!

Apache4Life

4-4 is Strong..would be sweet to see both make it to final..good luck to both teams..Dard and Clinton..

Yardbird

Heberfan looks like you guys get to go Black Friday shopping next week! Or I guess you can come to clinton and watch football!

tesnow23

Quote from: K-33 on November 21, 2014, 09:41:47 pm
How weak is the 4-4a conference now? Lizards take out Hamburg and Clinton takes out Dollarway!!!!

Well, to read the comments of everyone outside 4-4, one would think it's a pushover.  I think too many people get too emotionally charged and let their hearts lead their minds when posting their predictions.  I have no dog in the hunt except that my kid played for another 4-4 team on the outside.   I saw every 4-4 team play except pottsville.  I can't speak to the other conferences, but feel comfortable saying that Dardanelle and Clinton are top 8 teams.  Dardanelle's offensive line wasn't the biggest, but their run blocking technique was outstsnding- great job holding their blocks and letting their big QB and quick Rb find a lane.  Their QB is strong and a dual threat. It wold not surprise me to see dardanelle make the finals. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas