• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stuttgart/Warren/Taint greatest teams

Started by cuckoobird, November 20, 2014, 02:34:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

Here it is, so the two title turds from timbertown can stop hijacking Taint/ Stuttgart threads. Is anyone aware that Warren and Taint's titles combined dont add up to the number the Ricebirds have? Just sayin

STUNNA

Warrens 2 best team would beat Stuttgart and  nashvilles best team

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: STUNNA on November 20, 2014, 02:37:32 pm
If you combined those 2 Warren teams...then MAYBE they could.  :)

STUNNA

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 20, 2014, 02:41:02 pm
Quote from: STUNNA on November 20, 2014, 02:37:32 pm
If you combined those 2 Warren teams...then MAYBE they could.  :)

Wouldn't need to combine them... A lot of the same guys played on both title teams

cuckoobird

STUNNA

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 20, 2014, 02:50:58 pm
So, one class is your claim to glory

Topic says greatest teams... And both are better than Nashville and stuttgarts best teams

HeberFan

Cuckoo is reaching into fantasy-land, since his Rice-cakes missed the playoffs. He should help the Stuttgart bowling team practice on making spares.

CounterPunch

I swear I'm tired of seeing these threads. What is this like 5 now. Buncha retards

HeberFan

Nothing retarded about bowling. I want to form a racquetball team!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 20, 2014, 04:24:18 pm
I swear I'm tired of seeing these threads. What is this like 5 now. Buncha retards
Well, you could start up one of your own but since you've never had any great teams there's no point. :)

HeberFan

Heber has had more GREAT track and cross country teams than any other school in the state, regardless of school size

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HeberFan on November 20, 2014, 04:30:35 pm
Heber has had more GREAT track and cross country teams than any other school in the state, regardless of school size
Really? You might want to ask Nashville about that, they claim to have a bunch of titles in track....

scrapiron51

This thread should be called "why Nashville is better than you"

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 20, 2014, 04:32:13 pm
This thread should be called "why Nashville THINKS they are better than you"
FIFY

scrapiron51

WPWells

scrapiron51

Or "why warren is 1 inch away from being on Nashville's level"

STUNNA

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 20, 2014, 04:35:41 pm
Or "why warren is 1 inch away from being on Nashville's level"

Or why one ref saved nashvilles day...

scrapiron51

Stunna,we'll save this argument for the semi finals lol

STUNNA

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 20, 2014, 04:38:39 pm
Stunna,we'll save this argument for the semi finals lol

Lol hope to see you guys there

scrapiron51

Hopefully we will make it, good luck this week

STUNNA

I figured nobody would try and dispute the 2001/2002 Warren teams

CounterPunch

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 20, 2014, 04:31:58 pm
Really? You might want to ask Nashville about that, they claim to have a bunch of titles in track....
Marianna...No playoffs....Basketball....

scrapiron51

Just wondering if anybody knows all of Shiloh's history and if they are a top team in the state based off of their history. I know their recent success but that's about it.

SUGARTOWN

November 20, 2014, 04:57:00 pm #24 Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 05:00:02 pm by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: CounterPunch on November 20, 2014, 04:49:16 pm
You guys need to make up your mind. You say you don't want us bringing up our history yet y'all do it all the time...I guess when you have so much of it, it's hard not to bring it up, huh? :)

STUNNA

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 20, 2014, 04:57:00 pm
Quote from: CounterPunch on November 20, 2014, 04:49:16 pm
You guys need to make up your mind. You say you don't want us bringing up our history yet y'all do it all the time...I guess when you have so much of it, it's hard not to bring it up, huh? :)
Man Marianna does suck though... Lol

CounterPunch

I'm never one to bring up the past until you Stuttgart guru's start talking about how great you was. There is a time to talk about how great you "was" and that's on your death bed.

LJ06

This is more of a Stuttgart/ SC fight I see. Nice try cuck only Warrenite who took the bait was Stunna but he is out of state so I'll give him a pass lol.

CounterPunch

Quote from: LJ06 on November 20, 2014, 05:17:21 pm
This is more of a Stuttgart/ SC fight I see. Nice try cuck only Warrenite who took the bait was Stunna but he is out of state so I'll give him a pass lol.
dont let cuck fool you, he's not using bait. He really thinks Stuttgart "was" gods gift to football.

STUNNA

lol

AirWarren

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 20, 2014, 05:19:07 pm
dont let cuck fool you, he's not using bait. He really thinks Stuttgart "was" gods gift to football.

Gillett you mean.

HeberFan

Marianna's kids try hard. They have no coaching support and no fan support. The kids deserve better.

Jacketman65

Beginning to think that Stuttgart's do too!  Coach maybe, fan support 0!

mr.b@sc

i was told that stuttgart is going to build a put put golf course and not have football next year...

HeberFan

CounterPunch

Quote from: mr.b@sc on November 20, 2014, 08:02:47 pm
i was told that stuttgart is going to build a put put golf course and not have football next year...
heard there was bids placed on the metal and wood from the bleachers to make duck blinds from.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 20, 2014, 08:05:22 pm
heard there was bids placed on the metal and wood from the bleachers to make duck blinds from.
was also told that cuckoo is going to be the put put golf coach..

SUGARTOWN

No wood on the bleachers, but we will have turf on the field soon.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 20, 2014, 08:12:10 pm
turf will make great camo for the duck blinds..

CounterPunch

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 20, 2014, 08:12:10 pm
ah, yall are falling for the turf monster too huh?

SUGARTOWN

Going to have to pay $$$ for football field and track upgrades either way, I think the school board is finally coming around on the turf idea. It's going to happen.

phdefense

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 20, 2014, 08:19:00 pm
Going to have to pay $$$ for football field and track upgrades either way, I think the school board is finally coming around on the turf idea. It's going to happen.
Hopefully they will come around on the restrooms needing an overhaul as well.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: phdefense on November 20, 2014, 08:58:04 pm
I could be wrong, but I'm thinking concession stand improvements are include as well. And of course a new junior high/middle school. :)

Superjack45

Hey Rice Bowls have you ever heard of a kid by the name of Earvine played around 99ish I think that's when he play for you all.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Superjack45 on November 20, 2014, 09:10:30 pm
Hey Rice Bowls have you ever heard of a kid by the name of Earvine played around 99ish I think that's when he play for you all.
[/quote
There have been several Earvines play for the Birds over the years. We had an Earvine play this year as well.

WalterWhite

Vince had turf in mineral when he was there. Also he's watched many games at the hill, so he knows what a good stadium should look like.......also he knows what a dominant team looks like from the games he's watched in scrapper stadium. Come to think of it Stuttgart,  yall need to get to thanking us for sending him down that way.

scrapiron51

cuckoobird

Who still has wooden bleacher? Come on cp that was awful and if it werent for our gentlemans agreement i would really enjoy your ignorance as of late

WalterWhite

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 21, 2014, 07:35:56 am
Who still has wooden bleacher? Come on cp that was awful and if it werent for our gentlemans agreement i would really enjoy your ignorance as of late
Im sure the feeling is mutual.

HeberFan

Russellville has wooden bleachers on the visitor side.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas