• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Underdogs who can make a run in the playoffs??

Started by coach jackson, November 17, 2014, 09:41:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

coach jackson

beach bum

WPWells

WPWells

WPWells

coach jackson

THE D.O.C

LJ06

WalterWhite

WalterWhite

tyreese

I think Prairie Grove can make a run if Bobby, Lopez, Faulk play to there full potential.

WPWells

SUGARTOWN

WPWells

WalterWhite

LJ06

WPWells

WPWells

WalterWhite

AirWarren

CounterPunch

FootBallar21

I would agree with Mena,  Despite finishing 2nd in the 7-4A,   they seem to still be considered an underdog,  as most are picking Star City this week,   then Arkadelphia would most likely be favored in a rematch next week!

THE D.O.C

DOGFAN26

Jacketman65

Jacketman65

HeberFan

Dollarway could make a run if they gets lots of turnovers and big plays.

CounterPunch

Quote from: HeberFan on November 18, 2014, 06:18:29 am
Dollarway could make a run if they gets lots of turnovers and big plays.
again, they aren't an "underdog"

HeberFan

Dollarway is a huge underdog. Lucky to have made the playoffs. Used big plays and turnovers all year to barely win games.

cuckoobird

November 18, 2014, 07:28:13 am #29 Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 07:31:32 am by cuckoobird
Youre an idiot heber fan. Dollarway pretty much dominated everyone but SC of course and hamburg. Yes, they dominated warren. Youve hated on dway in a few threads now, hmmm i wonder why?

HeberFan

I am being sarcastic, Cuckoo.  Go back to your basketball thread.

cuckoobird

Get it right, baseball thread. Im not even sure why there is a baskettball thread on here, its like soccer, not a real sport

HeberFan

HeberFan

Basketball is not a real sport? You've never watched basketball, I guess.

cuckoobird

Gpn21

HeberFan

It's fine that you don't like basketball. I don't like baseball much. BOWLING, now that's a sport. How is the Rice Krispy bowling team looking for next year?

cuckoobird

State champs again but i dont watch it either.

HeberFan

I hear those junior high bowlers are very good.  And I hate to brag, but, we're gonna kick your butt in ping pong next year. Have a new coach and some transfers coming in to play. Domination !!!!

cuckoobird

You guys cant beat us in anything or havent you been attending games to know this

HeberFan

Heber Springs has, without quesiton, the best track and cross country program in the state. It has been the best program for decades. Maybe you don't consider that a sport either?

cuckoobird

November 18, 2014, 08:09:15 am #41 Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 08:12:10 am by cuckoobird
Is there offense or defense? No its not. Its a competition but not a sport. I know baskettball has that but its so boring. I think the academy awards should start giving oscars for  best flops in soccer and baskettball

HeberFan

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 18, 2014, 08:09:15 am
Is there offense or defense? No its not. Its a competition but not a sport.

Offense and defense is more subtle than passing or tackling.

cuckoobird

HeberFan

I detest the way charges are called in basketball. The defender gives ground, the offensive guy runs over him on purpose, and the defender is called for a foul. Stupid.

Gray lizard

My pick would be Star City out of the top and maybe Shiloh Christian out of the bottom.

BannerMountainMan

If Clinton would get their heads out of their butts and would wanna play they could be in contention!

STUNNA

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 18, 2014, 09:23:52 am
If Clinton would get their heads out of their butts and would wanna play they could be in contention!

They are done this Friday night

taclark1996

If Clinton or Heber win, all of fearless Friday would go up in flames.

Jimbo Morphis

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas