• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State Champion will come from bottom side of bracket.

Started by scrapiron51, November 17, 2014, 09:09:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scrapiron51

Whoever wins the bottom bracket in my opinion will win the whole thing. Top side of the bracket just isn't that strong.

CounterPunch

THE D.O.C

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 17, 2014, 09:09:24 pm
Whoever wins the bottom bracket in my opinion will win the whole thing. Top side of the bracket just isn't that strong.
I'd like to know how you managed to come up with this decision. Several teams on top are capable of winning it all

WPWells

LJ06

THE D.O.C

WPWells

CounterPunch

FootBallar21

Malvern / Dollarway,  just as Capable of winning from the top half of the bracket ,  as Nashville , Warren, and Dardanelle from the bottom! 

THE D.O.C

scrapiron51

You say this is a stupid post and y'all can say what you want, but when the bottom side of the bracket beats the top side I told you so. And don't be so sure of Dardanelle.. That's all I will say about that.

CounterPunch

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 18, 2014, 09:06:44 pm
You say this is a stupid post and y'all can say what you want, but when the bottom side of the bracket beats the top side I told you so. And don't be so sure of Dardanelle.. That's all I will say about that.
well you have a 50/50 chance to be right

scrapiron51

I'd say more 75/25 star city could very well be the top representative

swarfan

There are a few teams on the top that could play with and beat the bottom representative....whether its Nashville, Dardanelle or Warren.

I think Malvern, Dollarway, Star City & Arkadelphia could all compete and win against the bottom bracket. 

STUNNA

Quote from: swarfan on November 18, 2014, 10:06:51 pm
There are a few teams on the top that could play with and beat the bottom representative....whether its Nashville, Dardanelle or Warren.

I think Malvern, Dollarway, Star City & Arkadelphia could all compete and win against the bottom bracket.

Dollarway.. That's about it

swarfan

Quote from: STUNNA on November 18, 2014, 10:11:22 pm

Remember that Star City beat Dollarway.  Star City has been a little inconsistent but if they played up to their potential, they could beat the bottom bracket winner. 

Also, I think you are under estimating Malvern & Arkadelphia.  Both teams were very competitive with Nashville and when they are on their game, they could play with anyone in 4A. 

CounterPunch

Quote from: STUNNA on November 18, 2014, 10:11:22 pm

You're right...If they are playing Warren

TIGER101

retiredplayer

Mark my words state champion will be one of the following. Dway. Nashville Warren or Dardnelle

scrapiron51

Well I'm smart enough to know PG is about to get pistol whipped in southwest arkansas Friday night. I hope you're a good basketball poster

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas