• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

could dardanelle win it all?

Started by TreeCityCilla, November 16, 2014, 08:27:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: ghost on November 20, 2014, 06:01:08 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on November 20, 2014, 10:55:55 am
Hawgfan, ballplayer, polkselet, and bigbossman please help your brother out. You know he's in a battle he can't win.
saw bigbossman in town earlier, I dont think he's interested in coming back.
We won't miss you.....oh, I mean "him".

ghost

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 20, 2014, 06:03:36 pm
Quote from: ghost on November 20, 2014, 06:01:08 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on November 20, 2014, 10:55:55 am
Hawgfan, ballplayer, polkselet, and bigbossman please help your brother out. You know he's in a battle he can't win.
saw bigbossman in town earlier, I dont think he's interested in coming back.
We won't miss you.....oh, I mean "him".
lol yeah im not him, I know him pretty good, as do most nashville posters, but im not him.

ghost

I asked BBM why he wasnt coming back , he said the whole board was nothing but a bunch of Stuttgart posters derailing every thread yelling about how they have a bunch of real old trophies and one newish one. And one feminine moderator with a god complex that banned him because the boss told him how it was.

I just stood there and when he was done talking I said yes sir and backed away slowly. I thought I may call him later and apologize for speaking outta place.

beach bum

Quote from: ghost on November 20, 2014, 07:25:14 pm
I asked BBM why he wasnt coming back , he said the whole board was nothing but a bunch of Stuttgart posters derailing every thread yelling about how they have a bunch of real old trophies and one newish one. And one feminine moderator with a god complex that banned him because the boss told him how it was.

I just stood there and when he was done talking I said yes sir and backed away slowly. I thought I may call him later and apologize for speaking outta place.

I am really starting to like the Stuttgart posters! They keep it real on here.

SUGARTOWN

How many accounts do you actually have bossman?

Sad thing is, none of them bring anything to the table...

beach bum

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 20, 2014, 07:56:11 pm

How many accounts do you actually have bossman?

Sad thing is, none of them bring anything to the table...

There is no come back for that lol.... You win no matter what else is said.

WalterWhite

Quote from: beach bum on November 20, 2014, 07:46:20 pm

heck yes they keep it real, what else do they have to do? You ever been to stuttgart? look when "go throw the dirt clod in the rice field" is you biggest source of entertainment you get creative and come up with things to do. The stuttgart posters like to come on here and never leave, you can come here in august on a saturday morning before daylight, and they will all be on here talking about some state championship they won 50 years ago.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: WalterWhite on November 20, 2014, 08:04:47 pm

heck yes they keep it real, what else do they have to do? You ever been to stuttgart? look when "go throw the dirt clod in the rice field" is you biggest source of entertainment you get creative and come up with things to do. The stuttgart posters like to come on here and never leave, you can come here in august on a saturday morning before daylight, and they will all be on here talking about some state championship they won 50 years ago.
I live in Little Rock genius.

And that state championship we like to talk about was TWO years ago. :)

beach bum

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 20, 2014, 08:10:41 pm

More recent than Nashville!!!!

WalterWhite

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 20, 2014, 08:10:41 pm

what part of anything does you living in little rock have I to do with my post? To begin with are you the only stuttfart poster on here? No we couldn't get that lucky, Secondly nothing about your name or anything you've said alludes to the fact that your from little rock. So pipe down jr. I could care less where  you live. And your trophy case is as irrelevant to me as your team is to everyone else this year. I'll save you a seat at WMS you and your little lap dog there can come watch the mighty scrapper nation win it all. Go fish elsewhere. Deuces B.

SUGARTOWN

You implied that there's nothing to do in Stuttgart but post on here. I was pointing out that I don't live in Stuttgart currently. Btw, it says where I live on my profile. I just figured as much as you love posting about Stuttgart you know all about us...

Maybe you need to read your post again so you can comprehend mine.

WalterWhite

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 20, 2014, 09:21:24 pm
You implied that there's nothing to do in Stuttgart but post on here. I was pointing out that I don't live in Stuttgart currently. Btw, it says where I live on my profile. I just figured as much as you love posting about Stuttgart you know all about us...

I dont need to read diddly squat, clearly you have a real high impression of yourself if you think folks are reading your profile. Did you think this was social media,  you wanna add a picture album to your profile lol. Carry on, your game is weak just like your team. Punk

D-TOWN LIZARD

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: WalterWhite on November 20, 2014, 09:24:14 pm

I dont need to read diddly squat, clearly you have a real high impression of yourself if you think folks are reading your profile. Did you think this was social media,  you wanna add a picture album to your profile lol. Carry on, your game is weak just like your team. Punk
Ah yes, now the name calling comes out. I win.  ;D

D-TOWN LIZARD

WalterWhite

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 20, 2014, 09:49:31 pm

man, bless your heart, you called me genius two posts ago........man maybe you should just call it a night. Its not working out real good for ya tonight.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: WalterWhite on November 20, 2014, 10:02:23 pm

man, bless your heart, you called me genius two posts ago........man maybe you should just call it a night. Its not working out real good for ya tonight.
I guess you didn't realize the "genius" comment was sarcasm? Doesn't shock me, you Nashville folks have to have stuff explained to you very slowly before you understand it.

Sorry I got you all upset and stuff.  :'(

WalterWhite

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 20, 2014, 10:39:28 pm
Quote from: WalterWhite on November 20, 2014, 10:02:23 pm

I guess you didn't realize the "genius" comment was sarcasm? Doesn't shock me, you Nashville folks have to have stuff explained to you very slowly before you understand it.

Sorry I got you all upset and stuff.  :'(
I finally just had to quit ya, hopefully your game is more on point today. Try not to leave yourself so open, and just say it to yourself prior to posting.

cuckoobird

Ghost you must be a pretty big pansy because if bbm scares you i suggest you dont come to stuttgart, hes a teddy bear here

kjjackson

Guess calling yourself a name is acceptable, even if it is sugar.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: kjjackson on November 21, 2014, 09:07:54 am

Guess calling yourself a name is acceptable, even if it is sugar.
Not sure what you mean, but ok......

kjjackson

Read slower and you will improve your comprehension. Surely your mama didn't name you "Sugartown", so you call yourself names. And "sugar" at that. What type of person calls themselves Sugar?

cuckoobird

Quote from: kjjackson on November 21, 2014, 09:35:37 am
Read slower and you will improve your comprehension. Surely your mama didn't name you "Sugartown", so you call yourself names. And "sugar" at that. What type of person calls themselves Sugar?
a person from sugartown. Do you need an explanation as to why it's called that?

kjjackson

cuckoobird

Quote from: kjjackson on November 21, 2014, 09:39:34 am
Here comes the alter ego.
just trying to help you out. crapiron is the poster child for Taint's education system. I always volunteer to help the needy

SUGARTOWN

November 21, 2014, 09:42:25 am #125 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 09:53:44 am by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: kjjackson on November 21, 2014, 09:35:37 am
So I guess you're not aware that Sugartown is a nickname for Stuttgart? Take the T's out of Stuttgart and you're left with Sugar, hence the trucker's term of "Sugartown".

And in my post from last night, I was referring to Walter White (which I'm sure is his real name too) calling me a punk. That's when you know you've won the argument...when people start cursing or calling you derogatory names. SEE, you learned something today didn't you?

You're welcome.  8)

kjjackson

sorry, no Sugartown, Arkansas. Its just a NAME some people CALL it.

kjjackson

Again, you call yourself a name. But a little kid can hurt your feelings by calling you a name.

cuckoobird

Quote from: kjjackson on November 21, 2014, 09:42:39 am
sorry, no Sugartown, Arkansas. Its just a NAME some people CALL it.
Like Taint. both very fitting for each community

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: kjjackson on November 21, 2014, 09:44:25 am
Again, you call yourself a name. But a little kid can hurt your feelings by calling you a name.
Hurt my feelings? lol

Nobody on this board can EVER hurt my feelings. He was just frustrated with me and called me a punk. That's hilarious.

kjjackson

Maybe he just looked at what you call yourself and assumed you had punk-like traits in your private life.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: kjjackson on November 21, 2014, 09:53:09 am
Maybe he just looked at what you call yourself and assumed you had punk-like traits in your private life.
You know what they say about assuming things...

kjjackson

You have to look at who said it. I'm thinking he is the son of Superscrapper. Good name for him, SOS.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: kjjackson on November 21, 2014, 09:55:55 am
You have to look at who said it. I'm thinking he is the son of Superscrapper. Good name for him, SOS.
Well that would explain it then, lol.

your name here

I thought is was because you were really called Sugarbritches when you were away from FF and thought better of using that name on here.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: your name here on November 21, 2014, 10:06:28 am
I thought is was because you were really called Sugarbritches when you were away from FF and thought better of using that name on here.
There you go "thinking" again. You shouldn't think TOO much, you might get a headache...

cuckoobird

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 21, 2014, 10:10:25 am
There you go "thinking" again. You shouldn't think TOO much, you might get a headache...
after watching the caliber of football he's endured for 15 years I'm sure he already has one

STUNNA

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 21, 2014, 10:11:16 am
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 21, 2014, 10:10:25 am
after watching the caliber of football he's endured for 15 years I'm sure he already has one

I think Dewitt beats Marianna last year.. Lol

your name here

Any high school football, comments made on here or thinking "too" much don't give me a headache.

your name here

Sorry about the name calling Sugar#%$$^$

RenegadeY

I'm highly interested in tonight's game with Hamburg. Hamburgs offense is down but its defense is good. I want to see how they do scoring on it. This will be a true test.

DHS#1

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 19, 2014, 09:51:02 am
Dardanelle plays football?  When did they add that?  I thought all their focus was on the band.

Haha pretty sure the band get more hype then the football team

cuckoobird

Quote from: DHS#1 on November 21, 2014, 11:01:45 am
Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 19, 2014, 09:51:02 am
Dardanelle plays football?  When did they add that?  I thought all their focus was on the band.

Haha pretty sure the band get more hype then the football team
Their band is pretty good. Best part of the game a couple years ago

WalterWhite

November 21, 2014, 04:31:09 pm #143 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 04:33:49 pm by WalterWhite
Quote from: kjjackson on November 21, 2014, 09:55:55 am
LoL in a million years you would never guess how close you are to some very real truth with this post, im literally shocked that as random as your post was at how very close you came to something.

Let me just tell ya this, if I connected the dots. I assure you you'd slap your knee in amazement.

snoopy22

Yes Dardanelle can win it.  They are big and fast.  Good recipe.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas