• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CatchTheGreyhound

Started by scrapiron51, November 14, 2014, 10:53:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scrapiron51

We made a bet earlier in the week that whoevers team lost first would delete their account. I would like for you to stay on fearless friday if you still want to. The more posters we have the more interesting it is, sorry about the loss and good luck next year to Newport.

WalterWhite

I was wondering how this would work out..... glad you extended the olive leaf. I think catch is prob a really good guy. A fan of his team until the end, and I bet he is a credit to this forum for sure.

mossflyer

Stick to your bet ctg. create another as catchthegreyhound2

WPWells

He's made some really good posts this week, and I tend to think his extreme homer posts are pretty funny

scrapiron51

I would like for him to stay on here, I think it was cool that both of us had that much faith in our team. He deserves to stay on here. Made it exciting!

taclark1996

He's got one big, tall, fat, and sour crow to eat. I wish him luck.

Bulldog92

Stay!!  Enjoy his enthusiasm for his school!!

scrapiron51

Now he does have some crow to eat lol

CatchTheGreyhound!

November 16, 2014, 01:40:45 am #8 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 01:47:01 am by CatchTheGreyhound!
This is exactly why I love the fearless Friday atmosphere! Someone like me can be a complete jerk and still get a warm welcoming response like this. I don't care what any one says, Arkansas fans are the best in the WORLD; win, lose, or draw we are alway genuine. Scrapiron51, thank you for welcoming me back, that is really an awesome display of character. However, to be honest CTG just dont have that drive to do so after friday's heartbreaking lost. I really was expecting the hounds to really compete deep into the playoffs this year.
My response as of right now is, I won't be on ff anymore this year, but who knows next year may be the perfect year to hand out "greyhound tickets"  ;D. Be for I go though,  there are 3 things I got to say: 1 the SC bulldogs are the real deal, thier boys like the Mighty Greyhound play lights out,  and thier fans are amazing (with the exception of counter punch who destracted Carl from his A-game with all his twerking ;D ), 2 In my opinion the sand lizards just may take it all this year, but the 8 4A is so tuff its impossible to say for sure (warren vs dardanelle will be the game to watch), and last but definitely not least.......I just got to say it one more time...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Greyhounds!

whippersnapper

November 16, 2014, 02:10:45 am #9 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 02:12:39 am by whippersnapper
Catch have a great off season! Were gaining 18 freshmen that were conference runner ups. They are a scrappy bunch that still have a lot of growing and development as well. But I think the future is brite as next year is our last in 4A. Go hounds!

scrapiron51

Until next time Catch! Take care of yourself buddy!

CounterPunch

I enjoyed coming to play your greyhounds catch. Hard fought battle and a great team they were. See ya next year

Top Shelf

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on November 16, 2014, 01:40:45 am
This is exactly why I love the fearless Friday atmosphere! Someone like me can be a complete jerk and still get a warm welcoming response like this. I don't care what any one says, Arkansas fans are the best in the WORLD; win, lose, or draw we are alway genuine. Scrapiron51, thank you for welcoming me back, that is really an awesome display of character. However, to be honest CTG just dont have that drive to do so after friday's heartbreaking lost. I really was expecting the hounds to really compete deep into the playoffs this year.
My response as of right now is, I won't be on ff anymore this year, but who knows next year may be the perfect year to hand out "greyhound tickets"  ;D. Be for I go though,  there are 3 things I got to say: 1 the SC bulldogs are the real deal, thier boys like the Mighty Greyhound play lights out,  and thier fans are amazing (with the exception of counter punch who destracted Carl from his A-game with all his twerking ;D ), 2 In my opinion the sand lizards just may take it all this year, but the 8 4A is so tuff its impossible to say for sure (warren vs NASHVILLE will be the game to watch), and last but definitely not least.......I just got to say it one more time...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Greyhounds!
FIFY

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas