• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dollarway Clinton

Started by BannerMountainMan, November 14, 2014, 10:44:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeberFan

Glad that Heber and Clinton still play to keep the rivalry going.

Jacketman65

Quote from: whippersnapper on November 16, 2014, 09:05:40 pm
Quote from: Jacketman65 on November 16, 2014, 08:48:01 pm
Kind of odd 2 former 2-4A teams playing each other!  What has happened to the 2-4?  Only 1 team left, playoffs have been fun up to this point - too bad all can't enjoy in the fun!
I hated losing Clinton. Coach Dufrene has a good team bout every 2-3 years. $way is just a better 8-4a team.
Hate to say it, but I agree Whipper!

Jacketman65

Quote from: HeberFan on November 16, 2014, 09:09:30 pm
Glad that Heber and Clinton still play to keep the rivalry going.
Can't let the lake separate us! ;D

cuckoobird

And we didnt need those 9th graders to put a whipping on heber at their place who in turn put a whipping on clinton. Hmmm

taclark1996

Clinton will be practicing in the snow today. You don't see that everyday in high school football.

taclark1996

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 17, 2014, 05:52:18 am
And we didnt need those 9th graders to put a whipping on heber at their place who in turn put a whipping on clinton. Hmmm
Which proves that every team has that one bad game, Clinton turned the ball over 5 times against heber and lost 29-16, but beat highland the next week after changing to the wing-t as there main offensive formation. Heber lost to Stuttgart at heber, and I beleve heber has played better games then that, but again everyone has that bad week. Even the state champ rice-cakes lost to lonoke in the regular season in 2012.

cuckoobird

True!! Is there really snow on the ground up there? Nothing here but rain

chilly gilly

taclark1996

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 17, 2014, 07:57:29 am
True!! Is there really snow on the ground up there? Nothing here but rain
Yes, there is snow on the ground in Clinton, and the football team is practicing outside in it.

OLDSCHOOL82

D way by 3 scores.  The only way clinton will win is if they just absolutely over power them with strength on the lines.  I dont see that happening this week.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

HeberFan

Clinton is tough and has a lot of seniors who won't quit.

taclark1996

I think this game will be within 14 points, this senior group will not go down that easy.

DWayAlumn2002

I'll take a 7 point win without injury. We have been bitten hard by that bug this year. In the words of the late Al Davis, "Just Win Baby!"

BannerMountainMan

I'll agree it will come down to big plays and turnovers

STUNNA

4aforlife

From what I'm hearing Clinton's D-line is pretty salty my friend from highland said #59 & #51 are pretty dang athletic and #44 is  A huge MLB  but Dollarway will be able to run outside and so that d-line can't do much. Dollarway pulls away late at the end and wins by 21

mr.b@sc

Quote from: 4aforlife on November 19, 2014, 05:48:13 pm
From what I'm hearing Clinton's D-line is pretty salty my friend from highland said #59 & #51 are pretty dang athletic and #44 is  A huge MLB  but Dollarway will be able to run outside and so that d-line can't do much. Dollarway pulls away late at the end OF THE FIRST QTR and wins by 35
FIFY

Bulldog92

Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on November 17, 2014, 06:25:03 pm
I'll take a 7 point win without injury. We have been bitten hard by that bug this year. In the words of the late Al Davis, "Just Win Baby!"
Is everyone back from their injuries?  How is #10?

NoRetreat

Quote from: Bulldog92 on November 20, 2014, 08:35:56 am
Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on November 17, 2014, 06:25:03 pm
Is everyone back from their injuries?  How is #10?
#10 Murphy available this week if needed. .We have 2 defense starters thats  out for the year with ACL injuries but our motto is next man up

Bulldog92

Thanks for the update NoRetreat. Good luck this week!!

Superjack45

Let's Go 8 4A Turn Up! Wishing you all good Luck Friday and hope you all advance to the next round. Safe travels for the fans from Clinton and your team may the Good Lord bless you all as you travel up and down the Highway.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

NoRetreat

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on November 21, 2014, 08:15:17 pm
Update??
7 to 6 Clinton. .
This is by far Dway has played all year. ..If Dway doesn't play any better in the 2nd half they will be in basketball  come Mon

zebrafan

7-6 half Clinton according to Pine Bluff Commercial twitter.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

AirWarren

Baffled at this game. Dollar way is playing unprepared I see.

phdefense

3rd year in a row that $way can't handle being among the yokels.

AirWarren

The "ah just a bunch of white boys" syndrome haha

Romeo

Dollarway in serious trouble. Down 21-20 with 1:18 in the game.

AirWarren

Romeo

Clinton ran out the clock. Clinton upsets Dollarway.

AirWarren

Wow........

Makes the warren loss to then even more baffling.

Romeo

Dollarway's RB Williams fumbled the ball with a minute left and Clinton took over and just knees to run out the clock.

AirWarren

tesnow23

Is it possible that 4-4a is underrated and underappreciated?

Apache4Life

go Clinton ! 4-4 IS THE TOUGHEST !  Good job ..now come on Dardanelle !

LJ06

Quote from: tesnow23 on November 21, 2014, 09:27:21 pm
Is it possible that 4-4a is underrated and underappreciated?

Was last year too

AirWarren

Possibly. I know what the dway players were thinking. Cakewalk. It's their mentality and it got that butt beat. Congrats Clinton.

LJ06

Quote from: Romeo on November 21, 2014, 09:24:11 pm
Dollarway's RB Williams fumbled the ball with a minute left and Clinton took over and just knees to run out the clock.

Mistakes that they did not do against Warren

zebrafan

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on November 21, 2014, 09:29:38 pm
Possibly. I know what the dway players were thinking. Cakewalk. It's their mentality and it got that butt beat. Congrats Clinton.

Dollarway trips up again crazy man

DWayAlumn2002

Congrats Clinton. Yall came to play and we didn't. Good luck the rest of the way.

NoRetreat

Congratulations  Clinton  u all won't it more...In my earlier post I said I'd they didint play any better basketball season will be starting. .There u have it..Even after we took the lead 20 to 7 we still got complacent..
This is the dang playoffs and u have to play every  snap like it's yur last  and Clinton  got it done!!!

Bulldog92

Yep. SC didn't play with the same intensity as last week. Hated to hear y'all lost.

Jacketman65

Shocker of the year!  Personally, I didn't see this coming either, but that is why the games are played. Great win for the Jackets and a tough loss for the cardinals - good luck to you guys!

taclark1996

I said this game would be close, looks like a lot a people didn't believe me apparently.

polksalet

BannerMountainMan

Clintonjacket44

Whippersnapper... This win is for you! You believed, and we came and shocked the state. I personally play, and we will remember this for the rest of our lives. These are the nights that are remembered most.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas