• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dollarway Clinton

Started by BannerMountainMan, November 14, 2014, 10:44:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whippersnapper

A lot of people in June thought I was crazy saying Clinton would make the quarters. I predicted a final record of 9-4.  Which is pending still. Then with $way I said 9-3 2nd round exit. Proud of the yellow jackets over a big program win that will be remembered for many years.

Jacketman65

Quote from: whippersnapper on November 21, 2014, 10:19:44 pm
A lot of people in June thought I was crazy saying Clinton would make the quarters. I predicted a final record of 9-4.  Which is pending still. Then with $way I said 9-3 2nd round exit. Proud of the yellow jackets over a big program win that will be remembered for many years.
+1 You nailed it!

TBone70

Quote from: Clintonjacket44 on November 21, 2014, 10:15:47 pm
Whippersnapper... This win is for you! You believed, and we came and shocked the state. I personally play, and we will remember this for the rest of our lives. These are the nights that are remembered most.
Are you #44 RB/LB? Solid player son. Good luck to you.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: whippersnapper on November 21, 2014, 10:19:44 pm

Quote3:18 (Received Votes) Clinton: I think the yellow jackets will have a big year. They host Highland week 2 and if they win that game it could catapult them to a very good year. But I think they lose that game and lose to both Dardanelle and Robinson. Finish the regular season at 7-3. But I have a good feeling the jackets make a deep run and finish 9-4 practicing thanksgiving.

Quote2:3 (#6 Fearless) Dollarway: Great year for the Cardinals at13-1. I really thought they would play for state. They lose more then  Liddell to graduation and must replace a lot of skill players. This will be one of the 3 teams to tie for conference losing at SC week 8. Finish the year 9-3 2nd round

So...what's the winning Lotto numbers gonna be this week?

Cfpr

Clintonjacket44

[/quote]Are you #44 RB/LB? Solid player son. Good luck to you.
[/quote]

Yessir. I don't post much, but this deserved it. Beating your rebels 2 times is probably the toughest thing we had to do all year. Thank you everyone for the congratulations! We're going to enjoy it.  ;D

TBone70

November 22, 2014, 06:15:08 am #106 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 06:16:53 am by TBone70
Quote from: Clintonjacket44 on November 21, 2014, 11:36:41 pm

Are you #44 RB/LB? Solid player son. Good luck to you.
[/quote]

Yessir. I don't post much, but this deserved it. Beating your rebels 2 times is probably the toughest thing we had to do all year. Thank you everyone for the congratulations! We're going to enjoy it.  ;D
[/quote]
Well I'll have to pay you a compliment, seems like you have your head on straight. Level headed and raised well. Your post don't reflect as they are from some kid. Except the cuckoo/jacketman times. Lol But also as a player. Impressive big boy that can move. Bigger than your lineman too. Good luck to you and yes these memories will be with you always. Your teammates are like brothers the rest of your life. Stay the way you are and will go far. Never Quit.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas