• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heber Springs at Warren Round 2

Started by AirWarren, November 14, 2014, 10:26:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeberFan

LJ06

Big Fan

Quote from: HeberFan on November 16, 2014, 07:49:22 pm
Nothing more sad than a cocky fan.
Not a fan, but they have my respect. 

Big Fan

LJ06

SUGARTOWN

Big Fan

Romeo

Warren would be the favorite in this game, but with 60% chance of rain next Friday it's anyone's ballgame. Warren is a completely different team in wet conditions.

cuckoobird

Excuses are being prefaced already. I'll say it again this year, "why not run an all terrain offense since you don't play in a dome?"

HeberFan

Romeo

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 16, 2014, 08:41:48 pm
Excuses are being prefaced already. I'll say it again this year, "why not run an all terrain offense since you don't play in a dome?"

Jack1990

Big Fan

HeberFan

Grass, dirt and rain go great together.

cuckoobird

HeberFan

Those ugly, orange bleachers have seen lots of home team wins.

Big Fan

Quote from: HeberFan on November 16, 2014, 08:45:52 pm
Grass, dirt and rain go great together.
fify....there's your chance.   

cuckoobird

HeberFan

Cuckoo what are you drinking tonight, rice wine? Warren has a good record at home. Much better than Stuttgart.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Warren dominates this game!! Heber will find out all about the Jacks and the 8-4a hype. Jacks 48 Heber 21

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HeberFan on November 16, 2014, 08:51:13 pm
Cuckoo what are you drinking tonight, rice wine? Warren has a good record at home. Much better than Stuttgart.
Tell us what Stuttgart's all time home record is...

HeberFan

Stuggart only won once at home this year. Warren has four wins.

Jacketman65

Marianna WON at Stuttgart last year! 

HeberFan

Stuggart probably has a good duck calling team.

Big Fan

LJ06

Quote from: HeberFan on November 16, 2014, 08:48:02 pm
Those ugly, orange bleachers have seen lots of home team wins.

22-6 at home during the playoffs in the Hembree era

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HeberFan on November 16, 2014, 08:59:49 pm
Stuggart only won once at home this year. Warren has four wins.
Who is Stuggart?

Jacketman65

HeberFan

Stuggart missed the bowling playoffs this year, but, Cuckoo says the junior high bowlers are really good !

Jacketman65

SUGARTOWN

You never answered my question Heberfan/Jacketman...what's Stuttgart's all time home record?

Jacketman65

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 16, 2014, 09:21:41 pm
You never answered my question Heberfan/Jacketman...what's Stuttgart's all time home record?
Don't know ----- Don't care!

Big Fan

I don't think they really care.

HeberFan

I have no idea, Sugar. Educated guess since Warren has won more conference titles than Stuttgart that the Lumberjacks have a better home record.

SUGARTOWN

Well, ONE of you claimed Warren had a better home record, just wanted to see your numbers. I guess once again you have no proof to back up your claims. :(

HeberFan

Proof would be number of conference titles. Hard to win a league when you lose at home a lot

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HeberFan on November 16, 2014, 09:25:15 pm
I have no idea, Sugar. Educated guess since Warren has won more conference titles than Stuttgart that the Lumberjacks have a better home record.
You might want to check your math on that Chief. Your educated guess isn't too educated...last time I checked 25>14.

HeberFan

Sugar, you are going back to the 1940s with your stats. I am looking at this century. Doesn't matter either way.

Jacketman65

Remember one thing though, they start counting at 0 in Stuttgart, so they get an added year!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HeberFan on November 16, 2014, 09:31:31 pm
Sugar, you are going back to the 1940s with your stats. I am looking at this century. Doesn't matter either way.
It doesn't matter when you're proven wrong you mean? Got it. :)

HeberFan

You are right on the long-term stats, Sugar, I am right on the short-term stats. We're both correct that Stuttgart is focusing on basketball right now.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HeberFan on November 16, 2014, 09:35:16 pm
You are right on the long-term stats, Sugar, I am right on the short-term stats. We're both correct that Stuttgart is focusing on basketball right now.
And so will Heber after Friday.

HeberFan

Could be, Sugar, we'll have to wait and see. For which team do you cheer ?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HeberFan on November 16, 2014, 09:38:56 pm
Could be, Sugar, we'll have to wait and see. For which team do you cheer ?
In this game? Doesn't matter, Warren wins big. I mean c'mon, Stuttgart spanked Heber...

HeberFan

Heber was dead flat that game.. worst game of the season. But I mean your home team, for whom do you root?

LJ06

Quote from: HeberFan on November 16, 2014, 09:43:45 pm
Heber was dead flat that game.. worst game of the season. But I mean your home team, for whom do you root?

So every time a team loses they are just flat?

CounterPunch

Quote from: LJ06 on November 16, 2014, 09:44:22 pm

So every time a team loses they are just flat?
in his opinion obviously

SUGARTOWN

Is anybody else as confused by this question as me? I gotta let you go dude. That's not even a good troll question.

HeberFan

If you follow a team every game, it;s easy to tell when they are on or off. Look at the overall records and seasons... Heber should have beaten Stuttgart.  But all that matters is how a team plays on that night.   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas