• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heber Springs at Warren Round 2

Started by AirWarren, November 14, 2014, 10:26:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeberFan

Very simple question, Sugar: For which high school team do you cheer? Your "home" team on a weekly basis?

AirWarren

What do ya know. The Stuttgart girls flooding the Warren thread.

STUNNA

Heber better not come out flat against warren or it will get ugly quick

HeberFan

Superjack45

Warren better not come out flat against Heber either they have a couple of guys that can give you fits if you don't come out and hit them in the mouth. For instance #2 the WR/S he is pretty deadly across the middle on a deep pass, and fairly quick, #10 the QB is not to bad and runs hard when they do the read option play to #20 he also runs real hard so that's why I am saying they (Jacks) are going to have to tackle well from here on out no missed tackles. If they don't tackle well we will be in for a long night. What I did see they like to try and stretch the run play to the outside they don't run up the middle much. If we slow down the run game we should win IMO.

JackSmack

Quote from: Romeo on November 16, 2014, 08:38:43 pm
Warren would be the favorite in this game, but with 60% chance of rain next Friday it's anyone's ballgame. Warren is a completely different team in wet conditions.

You obviously missed the Warren/Valley View game!

Clintonjacket44

Jacketman65 (Clinton fan) and Heberfan(obviously a Heber fan) teaming up and forgetting the rivalry between them two to take on the evils of Stuttgart... I do believe I've seen everything now. :D

Romeo

Quote from: JackSmack on November 16, 2014, 10:40:21 pm
Warren would be the favorite in this game, but with 60% chance of rain next Friday it's anyone's ballgame. Warren is a completely different team in wet conditions.

I guessed you missed it as well. We likely lose that game if it wasn't for the strip fumble caused by Harris. We nearly gave it away by turnovers caused by the wet field.

cuckoobird

I want everyone to take note, i didnt mention my favorite team but some seem fascinated with it.

Jack1990

Quote from: Romeo on November 16, 2014, 11:52:50 pm

I guessed you missed it as well. We likely lose that game if it wasn't for the strip fumble caused by Harris. We nearly gave it away by turnovers caused by the wet field.
^This

Superjack45

Quote from: Romeo on November 16, 2014, 11:52:50 pm

Yeah you right because that running back was going in for a score and Harris stripped the ball and we got it back and scored so Warren had better be ready to play 4 hard quarters because Heber is not going to give up. I like the Jacks chances if Bo make the right calls but if we go 3 and out with to much passing then we just might be in trouble. That's why we play the game though so IMO they better come out ready to play.

AirWarren

Quote from: Superjack45 on November 16, 2014, 10:13:09 pm
Warren better not come out flat against Heber either they have a couple of guys that can give you fits if you don't come out and hit them in the mouth. For instance #2 the WR/S he is pretty deadly across the middle on a deep pass, and fairly quick, #10 the QB is not to bad and runs hard when they do the read option play to #20 he also runs real hard so that's why I am saying they (Jacks) are going to have to tackle well from here on out no missed tackles. If they don't tackle well we will be in for a long night. What I did see they like to try and stretch the run play to the outside they don't run up the middle much. If we slow down the run game we should win IMO.
That running back and quarterback run tough.

Superjack45

Quote from: AirWarren on November 17, 2014, 07:49:17 am
Quote from: Superjack45 on November 16, 2014, 10:13:09 pm
That running back and quarterback run tough.
Yes they do from what I saw anyway I just hope they don't go in thinking this going to be easy and be overly confident and get beat.

AirWarren

Superjack45

Yes the DL have got to ball out no ? About it. #2 is fast and we have got to cover him if not he will kill you.

STUNNA

Warren by 28.... Feed cox and Broughton and we advance easily

countrygirlhogfan

Defensive just needs to continue to play the way we have and offense needs to run the ball and make smart passes...and we advance... GO JACKS!!!

AirWarren

Isn't Heber's new coach a star city guy?

CounterPunch

Quote from: AirWarren on November 17, 2014, 04:39:43 pm
Isn't Heber's new coach a star city guy?
Their head coach and offensive coordinator are both from Star City. Great guys and great coaches.

AirWarren

They would love nothing more than to beat Warren then.

CounterPunch

Quote from: AirWarren on November 17, 2014, 05:02:17 pm
They would love nothing more than to beat Warren then.
lol. I'm sure of it.

AirWarren

Their quarterback and RB are a good combo in the backfield.

HeberFan

Both coaching staffs will have their teams ready. Home field and lots of playoff experience has to be a plus for Warren

Clintonjacket44

I've kept up with Heber all season. The most constant thing is their preparation. They are always prepared, which is a reflection of their very strong coaching staff. Those Star City alums will want to win like they're still playing. People better keep their eye on this game.  I see Heber playing their tails off.

HeberFan

I think CJ44 is right. Heber will give their best... have to see if that's enough.

AirWarren

November 17, 2014, 06:14:46 pm #125 Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 06:18:50 pm by AirWarren
Warren is in for a dog fight I feel. The coaches will have these kids amped up and very prepared on the Heber side. Star city folks take a Warren game very personal even if they aren't wearing smurf blue. It's in the blood ha.

STUNNA

This game will be a lot like last Friday nights game for Warren

AirWarren

Quote from: STUNNA on November 17, 2014, 06:19:50 pm

I dunno man. Heber is a lot better looking team than Gravette.

Superjack45

Quote from: AirWarren on November 17, 2014, 06:29:58 pm
Quote from: STUNNA on November 17, 2014, 06:19:50 pm

I dunno man. Heber is a lot better looking team than Gravette.
Yeah man they look a lot better than Gravette do I think The Jacks are going to have to be keyed up and ready to play for 4Q like I have said before. I just hope these Deer hunters bring their butts to the game and support these young man it is going to be dark anyway. Heber will be looking to knock off one of the top teams and the Jacks had better be looking at this game and this game only because it's not going to get any easier.

LJ06

Last weeks fan turnout was ridiculous

Jack1990

Couldn't have said it better myself.

LJ06

Like serious Gravette had a low turnout and still may have had more than us

Jack1990

And they drove 6 hours to support their team. We ant get people to drive 15 minutes sometimes.

LJ06

Quote from: Jack1990 on November 17, 2014, 07:14:40 pm
And they drove 6 hours to support their team. We ant get people to drive 15 minutes sometimes.

Rather go to the deer camp or whatever. I've always said we've got the worst fan base as far as attendance goes during the playoffs.

polksalet

LJ06

Superjack45

Quote from: Jack1990 on November 17, 2014, 07:14:40 pm
yes I know man it was cold but I will be there no matter what, I just hope they come out Friday. I know it's suppose to rain just hope not during the game but I will be put there in it no matter what.

CounterPunch

This game will be much tougher on Warren than their quarterfinal matchup. Gonna have a powder puff for that game.

HeberFan

Even "fair weather fans" should fill up Warren's home stands. How long since the Jacks had a losing season?

LJ06

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 17, 2014, 07:23:43 pm
This game will be much tougher on Warren than their quarterfinal matchup. Gonna have a powder puff for that game.

def a powder puff

LJ06

Quote from: HeberFan on November 17, 2014, 07:26:15 pm
Even "fair weather fans" should fill up Warren's home stands. How long since the Jacks had a losing season?

Well they dont. You'll see Friday night. And 1994 I think.

Jack1990

Yep. Downright embarrassing lately. Only had a couple of what I would call good home crowds this season.

LJ06

Quote from: Jack1990 on November 17, 2014, 07:28:48 pm
Yep. Downright embarrassing lately. Only had a couple of what I would call good home crowds this season.

They only show for the BIG games. Like the big match ups.

Jack1990

As if every game in the state championship playoffs aren't big games??

HeberFan

Quote from: LJ06 on November 17, 2014, 07:31:48 pm
Quote from: Jack1990 on November 17, 2014, 07:28:48 pm

They only show for the BIG games. Like the big match ups.

They are all big games from here.

LJ06

Quote from: Jack1990 on November 17, 2014, 07:33:00 pm

Not to our fans apparently

HeberFan

Well, the coaches and players obviously support each other enough to get the job done. Seems like both Warren and Heber have strong character. Only one team will advance but both will have reason to be proud.

Jack1990

Superjack45

Quote from: Jack1990 on November 17, 2014, 07:33:00 pm
I just hope we can pull this game off Friday a little nervous about this one  do not know what to think of this team yet I am still on the fence a little. If they can pull this off then I can finally relax a little. Heber had a lot of big plays against Crossett so that was a little alarming to me the eagles do have some speed but I think our strength is our defense and if they perform like they know that they can then we should be alright.

HeberFan

Quote from: Jack1990 on November 17, 2014, 07:49:54 pm
You gonna make it down HeberFan?

I will be there.  Heber travels pretty well. Looking forward to time in Bradley County.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas