• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville/Stuttgart Thread

Started by WPWells, November 11, 2014, 12:52:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

~WPS~

A little late but thanks we'll use it for the future. Lol

SUGARTOWN

scrapiron51

Kick things off by saying Stuttgart sucks lol

WPWells

kjjackson

Thats what you said when you picked Mena to beat Nashville. How did that turn out?

~WPS~

Jacketman65

WPWells

Wait was that not what I was supposed to say?

~WPS~

~WPS~

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 11, 2014, 06:08:20 pm
"If you hate Nashville, you hate America." - Polksalet

polksalet

scrapiron51

Nashville is the definition of Merica.

phdefense

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on November 11, 2014, 06:24:15 pm
Is it okay to hate the smell of the stanky chicken house?

DogsWin7

They would have to say yes to that.  :)

~WPS~

Quote from: phdefense on November 11, 2014, 07:57:59 pm
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on November 11, 2014, 06:24:15 pm
Is it okay to hate the smell of the stanky chicken house?
I'll agree with you on that.

taclark1996

Has cuckoo fallen off the face of the earth?

CounterPunch

Quote from: taclark1996 on November 11, 2014, 08:45:28 pm
he's dribbling the round ball with the rest of the football team over in Stuttgart.

~WPS~

Quote from: El maligno on November 11, 2014, 10:53:16 pm
So is Nashville and stuttgart a big rivalry?  Like have they gone back and forth beating each other over the years?

You'll have to excuse me, none of you know me, or atleast I hope you don't,  im playing catch up after being a resident of the state penitentiary the past several years, we didn't get alot of highschool football news on the inside.  I was told this was a good place to come make friends with other highschool sports fans. I was told everyone was very welcoming over here.

So how bout it ladies and gentlemen anybody wanna be friends? Hope the guy that sent me here wasn't yankin my chain.
Not really a rivalry, although it may be between fans. Only have played once, in 2008 Nashville won. Mainly it's just an ongoing argument between us on here about who's got the better history.

And welcome to FF. Always enjoy having more posters. Just some advice, don't be friends with people from Stuttgart, they're crazy, and not very good at football.

Jacketman65

Quote from: El maligno on November 11, 2014, 10:53:16 pm
So is Nashville and stuttgart a big rivalry?  Like have they gone back and forth beating each other over the years?

You'll have to excuse me, none of you know me, or atleast I hope you don't,  im playing catch up after being a resident of the state penitentiary the past several years, we didn't get alot of highschool football news on the inside.  I was told this was a good place to come make friends with other highschool sports fans. I was told everyone was very welcoming over here.

So how bout it ladies and gentlemen anybody wanna be friends? Hope the guy that sent me here wasn't yankin my chain.
What were you in for?

Top Shelf

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 11, 2014, 08:55:37 pm
Quote from: taclark1996 on November 11, 2014, 08:45:28 pm
he's dribbling the round ball with the rest of the football team over in Stuttgart.
bingo

AirWarren

Funny some of you folks from Nashville are even taking the bait from these lackeys. 

Jacketman65

Yep, you have to be careful with that kind of stuff!  Lots of traps in this world.

LJ06

Well I see Stuttgart has moved on from Warren to trolling Nashville. Guess ya'll gotta have something to do this early in the off-season.

Top Shelf

Quote from: LJ06 on November 12, 2014, 03:56:51 pm
Well I see Stuttgart has moved on from Warren to trolling Nashville. Guess ya'll gotta have something to do this early in the off-season.
I noticed that.  I keep waiting other similarly situated schools to chime in..like Waldron, Harrisburg and Batesville Southside

WPWells

Waldron's on the road to success!

Top Shelf

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 12, 2014, 05:33:17 pm
Waldron's on the road to success!
hopefully Stuttgart can piggyback off some of that success Waldron is on the road to.

SUGARTOWN

I know it's hard to believe LJ, but they're actually easier to troll than you guys. :)

Jacketman65

LJ, I will give ole Cuck some credit here, he has at least toned it down to the point that he has almost disappeared since his birds just died in mid-flight this season.  However, the other 2 or the trifailure just can't seem to let it go!  I guess they are still waiting for their seniors to beat out the 9th graders that started in the CAC game! HA

cuckoobird

Quote from: Jacketman65 on November 12, 2014, 06:11:42 pm
LJ, I will give ole Cuck some credit here, he has at least toned it down to the point that he has almost disappeared since his birds just died in mid-flight this season.  However, the other 2 or the trifailure just can't seem to let it go!  I guess they are still waiting for their seniors to beat out the 9th graders that started in the CAC game! HA
you guys are going to hate those future teams here in Riceland. Well, unless you are into sever beatdowns you're going to hate them. I hope Clinton plays Nashville because we all know they can't stop the wing t. Clinton 55 Nashville 35

Top Shelf

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 14, 2014, 08:40:12 am
you guys are going to hate those future teams here in Riceland. Well, unless you are into sever beatdowns you're going to hate them. I hope Clinton plays Nashville because we all know they can't stop the wing t. Clinton 55 Nashville 35
Nowhere to go but up

cuckoobird

Quote from: Top Shelf on November 14, 2014, 09:05:33 am
Nowhere to go but up
well, we could forfeit 3 titles and go down to nashvilles level

Top Shelf

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 14, 2014, 09:09:35 am
Nowhere to go but up
Yes, Stuttgart only has 3 more but has had the opportunity to win state titles since the 40's, Nashville since 69.  I guess we could forfeit 34 playoff games to come down to Stuttgarts level.  Now get back to those line drills..

cuckoobird

November 14, 2014, 09:22:58 am #34 Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 09:25:17 am by cuckoobird
Quote from: Top Shelf on November 14, 2014, 09:21:31 am
Nowhere to go but up
Yes, Stuttgart only has 3 more but has had the opportunity to win state titles since the 40's, Nashville since 69.  I guess we could forfeit 34 playoff games to come down to Stuttgarts level.  Now get back to those line drills..
why hasn't Nashville had opportunities since the 40's? oh yeah I know. you're a johnny come lately in the sporting world. If you don't win the title those play off victories mean, well, nothing. so, go ahead and hang your hat on nothing

Top Shelf

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 14, 2014, 09:22:58 am
Nowhere to go but up
why hasn't Nashville had opportunities since the 40's? oh yeah I know. you're a johnny come lately in the sporting world. If you don't win the title those play off victories mean, well, nothing. so, go ahead and hang your hat on nothing
That's because there were no playoffs for our classification till 69..  Which makes the fact that we are #38 in the NATION in all-time wins even more amazing!

cuckoobird

Quote from: Top Shelf on November 14, 2014, 09:29:51 am
Nowhere to go but up
That's because there were no playoffs for our classification till 69..  Which makes the fact that we are #38 in the NATION in all-time wins even more amazing!
you guys do know that not all schools report to maxpreps don't you? Heck they still have todd barnes coaching in stuttgart

Top Shelf

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 14, 2014, 09:35:19 am
Nowhere to go but up
you guys do know that not all schools report to maxpreps don't you? Heck they still have todd barnes coaching in stuttgart
looks like he still needs to be there

Top Shelf

Nowhere to go but up
add your wins since Barnes.  You still wouldn't be a blip on the radar.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Top Shelf on November 14, 2014, 09:51:28 am
Nowhere to go but up
looks like he still needs to be there
Nah, he was the only coach in the last 40 years to not win a title at Stuttgart. He's not even coaching anymore.

cuckoobird

Quote from: Top Shelf on November 14, 2014, 09:52:46 am
Nowhere to go but up
add your wins since Barnes.  You still wouldn't be a blip on the radar.
how about we add titles this decade. oh, sorry the couple of class wonders billy had 7 or 8 years ago is all you've got

Hootie

JWiggs52

WalterWhite

How did stuttgart do tonight? I cant find them listed in any of the games?

scrapiron51

WalterWhite

A good explanation for their lack of response might be that they are all busy tending to blisters from breaking in the new basketball sneakers and trying to heal shin splints from running line drills. Ill run take a peek over at the basketball forums and see if they are over their discussing free throws and things of that nature.

scrapiron51

WalterWhite

Sorry, I tried, but I couldn't find the basketball forum, it's just not a place any of us have ever hung around at.

WPWells

I found it! Nary a Stuttgart fan in sight

scrapiron51

You're very right on that! We usually head to that thread in December!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas