• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 Alma Airedale's!

Started by AIREDALE25, November 19, 2017, 03:03:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AIREDALE25

7-5 this year and ended it in the 2nd round like the past 3 yeaes. The boys played there hearts out tho! Great Season by the Airedales! Next year may be interesting at the QB position.  Tanner Shelton, and Austin Fraley both have played QB for Alma in JV games. So good luck to the Airedales!

High Voltage

Not trying to be arrogant or a jerk but since when is 7-5 a great season? Back in the day 7-5 was totally unacceptable for Alma.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: High Voltage on November 19, 2017, 05:05:34 pm
Not trying to be arrogant or a jerk but since when is 7-5 a great season? Back in the day 7-5 was totally unacceptable for Alma.

When you play in the premier conference of the premier classification in Arkansas, 7-5 is very respectable.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 19, 2017, 07:30:18 pm
When you play in the premier conference of the premier classification in Arkansas, 7-5 is very respectable.

Funny Chief!

PA Dad

Does that mean the 5A champion is the premier team in Arkansas?

STBruin

Semis are 2 teams from the Central and 2 teams from the East...seems to me either the east or the Central is a premier conference... but hey... I could be wrong in my thinking

InYoGrill

Quote from: STBruin on November 19, 2017, 08:08:40 pm
Semis are 2 teams from the Central and 2 teams from the East...seems to me either the east or the Central is a premier conference... but hey... I could be wrong in my thinking

That's what you get with that cheap PA edumacation. Learn how to use your brand new freggin adding machine.

the voice

I do wish morrilton got a chance to play LRM and P.A.   
those fumbles by the youngsters gave the game to Wynne. Who was last team to hold them to ten points? 
But it'll be next year.
Good luck to remaining teams

High Voltage

Okayyyyyy, and which 5A west team is in the semi's?

the voice

Quote from: High Voltage on November 19, 2017, 09:05:26 pm
Go back to the 6a board

pantherblue

So 1 or 2 teams makes a conference premiere?   LOL!

West has a balanced conference making in premiere...

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: PA Dad on November 19, 2017, 07:55:40 pm
Does that mean the 5A champion is the premier team in Arkansas?

Yep, I believe so.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: STBruin on November 19, 2017, 08:08:40 pm

Quote from: High Voltage on November 19, 2017, 09:05:26 pm

High Voltage

High Voltage

Quote from: pantherblue on November 20, 2017, 08:39:22 am
So 1 or 2 teams makes a conference premiere?   LOL!

West has a balanced conference making in premiere...
And still can't get outta the 2nd round!

pantherblue

Quote from: High Voltage on November 20, 2017, 11:49:22 am
And still can't get outta the 2nd round!

That doesn't make it a bad conference... It's a balanced and premiere conference....

If you just take who the champion is from then just follow PA and Greenwood  lol

the voice

JessieP

A little off topic but I have a structured settlement but with the holidays coming I need cash now, any suggestions?

High Voltage

Quote from: the voice on November 20, 2017, 04:30:14 pm
It's fine we can just ignore you
I would too if my program was that bad!

the voice

I don't know what program you think is bad , I honestly don't care. You have a greenwood sign, coach jones wouldn't tolerate that attitude so I know you didn't contribute in any major way with them. I am very proud of the morrilton program and where it's going. And yes I've had a hand in it as well.
Go enjoy the success greenwood without kicking others. Show class like jones has taught.

High Voltage

Quote from: the voice on November 20, 2017, 07:22:56 pm
I don't know what program you think is bad , I honestly don't care. You have a greenwood sign, coach jones wouldn't tolerate that attitude so I know you didn't contribute in any major way with them. I am very proud of the morrilton program and where it's going. And yes I've had a hand in it as well.
Go enjoy the success greenwood without kicking others. Show class like jones has taught.
Hmmmm, don't see where I was classless. All I said was where does anyone think 7-5 is a great record at Alma. Vines set the bar higher than that. Take it how you will cause I don't really care. Thought you were ignoring me anyway?

Chief_Osceola™

If I'm not mistaken, Morrilton has won a state title more recently than Greenwood.

High Voltage

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 20, 2017, 08:06:13 pm
If I'm not mistaken, Morrilton has won a state title more recently than Greenwood.
Yup, 2013.

AT

It was a good season all things considering. Not perfect. Maumelle game is the only one I look back on and think things could have been different. Springdale - had our chances, just didn't take advantage. Greenwood - You know. Morrilton - ran into buzzsaw. Maumelle - as I said, only one I think Alma should have taken. McClellan - Out sped and out sized at almost every position. Lost to a good team.

High Voltage

Quote from: Almatrackster on November 20, 2017, 08:19:19 pm
It was a good season all things considering. Not perfect. Maumelle game is the only one I look back on and think things could have been different. Springdale - had our chances, just didn't take advantage. Greenwood - You know. Morrilton - ran into buzzsaw. Maumelle - as I said, only one I think Alma should have taken. McClellan - Out sped and out sized at almost every position. Lost to a good team.

Yeah I get it, but you know for a fact that back in the day you guys were hacked when you had one or two losses all year.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Almatrackster on November 20, 2017, 08:19:19 pm
Maumelle game is the only one I look back on and think things could have been different.

Maumelle - as I said, only one I think Alma should have taken.

High Voltage, proceed. You'll get no further objection or rebuttals from me.

AT

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 20, 2017, 08:35:49 pm

I think this Alma team beats Maumelle most of the time. Didn't that night. It doesn't matter. Just the one game I would call back as an Alma fan if I had a chance. Most Airedale fans would agree.

High Voltage

Quote from: Almatrackster on November 20, 2017, 08:41:38 pm
I think this Alma team beats Maumelle most of the time. Didn't that night. It doesn't matter. Just the one game I would call back as an Alma fan if I had a chance. Most Airedale fans would agree.
Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 20, 2017, 08:35:49 pm

lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas