• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

how will hampton do this year in football

Started by bearbacker52, May 24, 2017, 10:16:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bearbacker52

Got a couple of cousins that go to school there, that said all the good players are gone, what does everyone else think?

Proud Buckaroo

3rd. Possibly 4th place behind Rison, Bearden and CHG.

HG Hornet

Pit Bull

Where is that dynamo QB going to school at in the fall?

bearbacker52

Quote from: Pit Bull on May 25, 2017, 05:51:13 am
Where is that dynamo QB going to school at in the fall?

some junior college, the tests were stacked against him.

dawgpound

May 25, 2017, 08:19:49 am #5 Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 08:28:29 am by dawgpound
Quote from: bearbacker52 on May 24, 2017, 10:16:36 pm
Got a couple of cousins that go to school there, that said all the good players are gone, what does everyone else think?
you are sadly mistaken my friend but y'all keep sleeping on the dogs this year and all y'all will have a loss

sickwillie

They still have plenty of talent and "good players". I predict a top 3 finish

Wolfpack68

bearbacker52

i know that team members get on here and read this, and the lack of love from the ff posters should motivate you, but you have one winning season, how can you continue the treand? what are strengths and weaknesses?

dawgpound

Wolfpack y'all ain't ready for what's going down this year

dawgpound

Quote from: bearbacker52 on May 26, 2017, 06:19:22 am
i know that team members get on here and read this, and the lack of love from the ff posters should motivate you, but you have one winning season, how can you continue the treand? what are strengths and weaknesses?
no other team in the 8 will be able to match our team speed and strength and we return a ton of starters from last year

bear for life

Hampton back on ff with that crazy foolishness again team spead and strength lol so I assume u guys don't have and weaknesses ???

dawgpound

Only weakness I can think of is several players that won't get as much pt as they would if they where at bearden

HorseFeathers

Quote from: dawgpound on May 26, 2017, 09:21:06 am
Only weakness I can think of is several players that won't get as much pt as they would if they where at bearden

Ouch

Delta_Bravo

Oh great here we go!!! Still 3 months till the first game. Hampton will be the strongest team in the conference. Our defense will be our biggest strength. Our QB inexperience would be the biggest weakness. We only have 3 seniors but 16 juniors will lead us to a lot of wins over the next two years. The conference is wide open for the top four any one of them could win it or finish fourth. Its going to be a fun year.

Delta_Bravo

SOUTHARK99

It seems to me Hampton will start with Prescott this year. So they will more than likely start 0-1 but it will help them playing Prescott and Fordyce the first 2 games as long as they get out with out anyone getting hurt

Dr. Defense

It's too early for you guys to be firing up Bulldog nation just yet......

SOUTHARK99

I know that's right I read the entire Fordyce vs Hampton post from last year it was awesome. Can't wait to see what's in store for these Hampton posters this year.

dawgpound

Quote from: SOUTHARK99 on May 26, 2017, 01:38:36 pm
I know that's right I read the entire Fordyce vs Hampton post from last year it was awesome. Can't wait to see what's in store for these Hampton posters this year.
and you sir are welcome lol

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on May 26, 2017, 02:00:20 pm
and you sir are welcome lol

I'll take a bit of the credit for the Fordyce thread  8)

Backwoods Bart

May 26, 2017, 03:45:37 pm #21 Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 03:50:30 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: dawgpound on May 26, 2017, 07:38:46 am
no other team in the 8 will be able to match our team speed and strength and we return a ton of starters from last year

OMG!     Look Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore!

P.P.R.D.

Magnet Cove went to Hampton today for a scrimmage practice and I've got to say I'm impressed they have a Team full of Jr's and those young men are well disaplened and respectful on and off the field.  They are very well Coached as well, they are gonna be a hand full for ever they play. You could tell they've got their sights on War Memorial again this year

P.P.R.D.

Magnet Cove went to Hampton today for a scrimmage practice and I've got to say I'm impressed they have a Team full of Jr's and those young men are well disaplened and respectful on and off the field.  They are very well Coached as well, they are gonna be a hand full for ever they play. You could tell they've got their sights on War Memorial again this year

Backwoods Bart

May 26, 2017, 04:24:34 pm #24 Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 04:30:25 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: P.P.R.D. on May 26, 2017, 04:06:10 pm

***I would post the picture of their player saluting the crowd with his middle finger in the championship at WMS last year, but that would go against your (them being respectful on and off the field) comment, and would get me some time in the harmony hut. 

You know the picture though, right? It was all over Facebook. 

dawgpound

He gone Bert I can't wait for you to hear that cannon going off this fall

Wolfpack68

Quote from: dawgpound on May 26, 2017, 07:34:01 am
Wolfpack y'all ain't ready for what's going down this year
As far as I know, Hampton didn't have that many kids last year. With Prescott being a well conditioned team I think y'all will last a half.

dawgpound

bearbacker52

Quote from: dawgpound on May 26, 2017, 07:38:46 am
team speed, lol yall finished behind bearden rison and hg in track...soo try something else that gonna sell you as to being a winner.

bearbacker52

Quote from: dawgpound on May 26, 2017, 08:56:34 pm
Best conditioned team y'all will face
best conditioned before summer, so i guess ya'll gonna pick 100 buschels of tomatoes a day for off season

dawgpound

You have no clue what kind of work these boys put in every day

bearbacker52

Quote from: dawgpound on May 26, 2017, 09:21:06 am
you right they would be on beardens third string

bearbacker52

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: bearbacker52 on May 26, 2017, 10:29:21 pm
the only ouch is 27k in posts on ff #getalifeboy

Bearden had 14 players at Harmony Grove's Team Camp this afternoon. Torched 5-A Camden Fairview's 60+ player team!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bearbacker52 on May 26, 2017, 10:29:21 pm
the only ouch is 27k in posts on ff #getalifeboy

::) Boy? Yeah....got 3 kids, work 40+ a week...most of my posts come while I'm at work or in the bathroom.... Your best trash talk involves picking tomatoes....so who needs the life?

SOUTHARK99

The Bears looked good but HG had the best night out of Fordyce, Bearden and HG. Why did Bearden only have 14. HG looked to have well over 30 Fordyce had about 28. Camden was the best team there but not by as much as they should have been.

HG Hornet

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on May 26, 2017, 10:40:33 pm
Bearden had 14 players at Harmony Grove's Team Camp this afternoon. Torched 5-A Camden Fairview's 60+ player team!
I was there too and I'll agree with this statement.  Bearden looked very good with only 14 players.  CHG also scored on CF a couple of times, as they did on us.  CHG didn't score on Fordyce, but they didn't score on us either.  CHG and Bearden both scored on each other at least 3 times setting up what I think will be a great matchup in October in Bearden. 

You never know if you're playing the other teams' starters or not, though.  I know that at times I couldn't figure out who was who without jersey numbers and I know CHG played a mixture of starters and young freshmen off and on most of the evening.  Fordyce faced mostly freshmen near the end of our scrimmage with them.

I was glad that no one got hurt.  I saw some real hitting last night. 

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: SOUTHARK99 on May 27, 2017, 08:50:58 am
The Bears looked good but HG had the best night out of Fordyce, Bearden and HG. Why did Bearden only have 14. HG looked to have well over 30 Fordyce had about 28. Camden was the best team there but not by as much as they should have been.

The players (for Bearden's team camp) was not a mandatory show up, but coaches had commitments,  that it would not be a problem.
6 or 7 of the committed, no showed, including most of the skilled players, including all of the RB's.
Tyler Berry had to switch to RB at times.
Most of the camp, you saw our wide receiver QB.
With only half our team showing, I can't tell you what we have, other than our O line is what I've been saying.
Pitch & catch is better than we have seen in years, but RB's is an unknown, because no one showed. Whoever filled in yesterday at RB, showed that even with 14 players, Bearden is back in 2017!   

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: SOUTHARK99 on May 27, 2017, 08:50:58 am

Camden got drummed by 14 guys. It took two buses to bring the Camden team, and Bearden lit them up on the ground and in the air. Camden could not stop the run, got torched in the air. This is a joke, right?   

SOUTHARK99

That was not Camden's starters y'all scored the first 2 TD's on then they put the starters in on D and y'all got 5 yards on the next set of downs. go back and watch the film you will see. I'm not saying y'all did bad by any means. I'm rooting for Bearden this year I think it comes down to y'all and HG but Camden would beat any of the teams there. that's all I was saying. Be cool Bert

Backwoods Bart

May 27, 2017, 12:20:15 pm #40 Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 02:23:57 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: SOUTHARK99 on May 27, 2017, 11:00:22 am
That was not Camden's starters y'all scored the first 2 TD's on then they put the starters in on D and y'all got 5 yards on the next set of downs. go back and watch the film you will see. I'm not saying y'all did bad by any means. I'm rooting for Bearden this year I think it comes down to y'all and HG but Camden would beat any of the teams there. that's all I was saying. Be cool Bert

You look at the film. I will say this slow...half our starters were absent, and we still out played you. One has already verified my report.

Agree to disagree

Proud Buckaroo

May 27, 2017, 02:41:30 pm #41 Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 02:46:46 pm by Proud Buckaroo
The funniest thing about this whole thread is Bert showing up when a Bearden is supposed to be "good" but when they lose... MIA.

Hornet4ever

In Hamptons defense, they did have some talent in the younger group of guys. Don't think they will be a top tier team though. I'd say 3rd of 4th probably behind CHG, Bearden and Rison.

Wolfpack68

Y'all had a good year last year don't get me wrong. But I'm thinking yet another Curley Wolf mercy rule is coming.

dawgpound

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on May 27, 2017, 09:54:36 am
The players (for Bearden's team camp) was not a mandatory show up, but coaches had commitments,  that it would not be a problem.
6 or 7 of the committed, no showed, including most of the skilled players, including all of the RB's.
With only half our team showing, I can't tell you what we have, other than our O line is what I've been saying.
Pitch & catch is better than we have seen in years, but RB's is an unknown, because no one showed. Whoever filled in yesterday at RB, showed that even with 14 players, Bearden is back in 2017!
looks like they aren't very dedicated bc if Hamptons wasn't mandatory we still would have had 30 show up things not looking good in bearden

BigBob

Who is Beardens Head Coach? I haven't heard much, football wise from Btown in a while. Last real good team I remember them having was that 2009-10 team. Beat my Bears in the semis. Battle of the Bears. How's that program looking tho?

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on May 27, 2017, 02:41:30 pm
The funniest thing about this whole thread is Bert showing up when a Bearden is supposed to be "good" but when they lose... MIA.

The funniest thing, about this response, to the funniest thing about the whole thread (which you stated) , is that it's not that funny.
;) ;)

Proud Buckaroo

May 27, 2017, 11:06:11 pm #47 Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 09:15:00 pm by Proud Buckaroo
Okay... it's not  funny. You got me on that one.

It's true.

bobthebuilder

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on May 27, 2017, 09:54:36 am

Non mandatory show up at a team camp??? If I was a Bearden parent, ole Walt would hear about that.

Proud Buckaroo

BEARDEN IS YOUR 2A state champions!!

They beat Camden's scrubs in a camp.

😂😂😂😂😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas