• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3a-3 Week 9

Started by luxora4life, October 23, 2017, 09:10:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

luxora4life

2016 Results

Osceola at Newport           35-0 Newport
Rivercrest vs Manila          33-18 RC
Piggott at Hoxie                48-0 Piggott
Walnut Ridge at Corning    42-0 WR

501Arkansas

Osceola
Rivercrest
Hoxie
WR

ISU7

Noles
Crest
Mohawks
Bobcats (like this I cant lose 😷)

DogCatcher

Hounds
Crest
Hoxie
Corning

Gr3yhounds

Osceola -  idk if Newport can pull off this upset the pass might be to much for the hounds.
Rivercrest - With Rivercrest disappointing loss to the Hounds I think they will be out for vengeance.
Hoxie - Hoxie has talent, and a great coaching staff they'll win in a tough game.
WR - I don't think the curse will be broken this season.

Nomad1324

Give me:
Mississippi County over Jackson County
Colts over Lions
Green Horses over Daniel Day Lewis
Orange cats over black ones.

CoolBreeze

Osceola
Rivercrest
Piggott
Walnut Ridge

Coltfan2005

Newport
Rivercrest
Piggott
Walnut ridge

Statsman

Hounds
Colts
Mustangs
Bobcats

Fife2

Quote from: Nomad1324 on October 23, 2017, 01:19:37 pm
Give me:
Mississippi County over Jackson County
Colts over Lions
Green Horses over Daniel Day Lewis
Orange cats over black ones.

Daniel Day Lewis was a from the Mohican tribe not Mohawks.. lol. I agree with your picks.

Paperman

Noles
Colts
Mohawks
The orange clad Bobcats

Heisman Pose

Osceola by 14
Rivercrest by 50
Piggott by 16
Walnut Ridge by 8

ISU7

Quote from: Heisman Pose on October 24, 2017, 07:23:51 pm
Osceola by 14
Rivercrest by 50
Piggott by 16
Walnut Ridge by 8
Crest will probably win by 13.

sprained ankle

GO HOUNDS!!!
Colts
Mustangs
Bobcats

CoolBreeze

Quote from: sprained ankle on October 25, 2017, 01:56:39 am
GO HOUNDS!!!
Colts
Mustangs
Bobcats
Well, you definitely got one right. The Bobcats will win at Corning. It can't fail.

sprained ankle

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 25, 2017, 01:00:11 pm
Well, you definitely got one right. The Bobcats will win at Corning. It can't fail.
LOL

ISU7

Coltfan2005

Not sure the newport/Osceola game means anything for the Seminoles. Everyone already has at least two conf defeats except for Osceola and Rivercrest. Even if Osceola loses to Newport, I do not see Rivercrest (based on the Hoxie, VV, and Newport games beating the Seminoles. Colts can not seem to defend against a decent pass offense. They were able to outscore Hoxie but that is not going to work against the Seminoles. They have to change some things and defend against the pass. Couple of players need switched out or coached better. Defensive coach is going to have to change some looks.

luxora4life

October 25, 2017, 07:56:18 pm #18 Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 07:59:28 pm by luxora4life
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 25, 2017, 05:35:20 pm
Not sure the newport/Osceola game means anything for the Seminoles. Everyone already has at least two conf defeats except for Osceola and Rivercrest. Even if Osceola loses to Newport, I do not see Rivercrest (based on the Hoxie, VV, and Newport games beating the Seminoles. Colts can not seem to defend against a decent pass offense. They were able to outscore Hoxie but that is not going to work against the Seminoles. They have to change some things and defend against the pass. Couple of players need switched out or coached better. Defensive coach is going to have to change some looks.

Did they not beat Hoxie.  Also, they will get enough stop to out score Osceola too.  If Rivercrest don't fumble the ball 3 time inside the 30, they might beat Valley by 2 touchdowns.  November 3rd can't come fast enough.

You all talk like Osceola's passing game is a lot of crossing routes, timing passes, screens, etc.  I'm meaning they basically thrown the ball down down the line of scrimmage or deep jump balls.

If they throw 3 int. Against Rivercrest like the did against Manila, the game won't even be close.

Paperman

Quote from: luxora4life on October 25, 2017, 07:56:18 pm
Did they not beat Hoxie.  Also, they will get enough stop to out score Osceola too.  If Rivercrest don't fumble the ball 3 time inside the 30, they might beat Valley by 2 touchdowns.  November 3rd can't come fast enough.

You all talk like Osceola's passing game is a lot of crossing routes, timing passes, screens, etc.  I'm meaning they basically thrown the ball down down the line of scrimmage or deep jump balls.

If they throw 3 int. Against Rivercrest like the did against Manila, the game won't even be close.
Only two interceptions by Manila! Osceola scored on the next snap after the first, on an interception in the end zone! But, osceola has to play with more focus this week and next or they will not win.

luxora4life

Quote from: Paperman on October 25, 2017, 08:08:40 pm
Only two interceptions by Manila! Osceola scored on the next snap after the first, on an interception in the end zone! But, osceola has to play with more focus this week and next or they will not win.

2 is correct.

501Arkansas

They will blowout rivercrest out if that same defense that played against newport show up on the 3rd. Boy i cant wait

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on October 25, 2017, 08:08:40 pm
+1

ISU7

October 25, 2017, 09:22:01 pm #23 Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 01:18:35 pm by ISU7
Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 25, 2017, 09:10:11 pm
They will blowout rivercrest out if that same defense that played against newport show up on the 3rd. Boy i cant wait
If Osceola beats RC it will be their first win over the Colts since 2009 I can pretty much understand why the fans will be excited saying next year for seven straight years can't be fun lol. I guess 1-7 will be awesome for the O.😷😷😷😷😂

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on October 25, 2017, 09:22:01 pm
If Osceola beats RC it will be their first win over the Colts since 2010 I can pretty much understand why the fans will be excited saying next year for seven straight years can't be fun lol. I guess 1-7 will be awesome for the O.😷😷😷😷😂
Doesnt matter 😂. You guys kill them in football they kill you guys in basketball lol

ISU7

October 25, 2017, 11:15:35 pm #25 Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 01:21:22 pm by ISU7
Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 25, 2017, 10:34:26 pm
Doesnt matter 😂. You guys kill them in football they kill you guys in basketball lol
Which team has recently won a state title in Basketball hmmmmm, Jeopardy music playing in background. Plus the Noles went the same place the Colts went last season in basketball...Home. lol all that amazing record for none. lol

Coltfan2005

Quote from: ISU7 on October 25, 2017, 09:22:01 pm
If Osceola beats RC it will be their first win over the Colts since 2010 I can pretty much understand why the fans will be excited saying next year for seven straight years can't be fun lol. I guess 1-7 will be awesome for the O.😷😷😷😷😂

Coltfan2005

I hope Rivercrest blows them out. But if the defense that played last week shows up in week 10, the Colts can not beat Osceola.

luxora4life

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 26, 2017, 01:09:41 am
I hope Rivercrest blows them out. But if the defense that played last week shows up in week 10, the Colts can not beat Osceola.

Unless the rules of the game changes and the start playing Make it-Take it (basketball pick up game rules), Osceola will have to play defense at some point.  This game will not be about Rivercrest Defense(or lack there of) only.

luxora4life

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 25, 2017, 09:10:11 pm

The same can be said about the Osceola defense that allowed Gosnell to run the ball up and down the field on them.

Paperman

I think the Seminoles have played pretty well on defense this season overall! Most yards gained by their opposition have been against the backups. I have not had the privilege of seeing the Colts play with a big lead this season! The D was lights out against Gosnell and not good at all against Hoxie!
But it won't matter what has happened prior to Nov. 3 when the Colts and Noles meet for the final time at the Cotton Patch!

Oldhound56

Doesn't mean anything in particular, but Newport's Defense held Gosnell and Rivercrest to very low totals in both yards and points.

luxora4life

Quote from: Paperman on October 26, 2017, 09:25:20 am
I think the Seminoles have played pretty well on defense this season overall! Most yards gained by their opposition have been against the backups. I have not had the privilege of seeing the Colts play with a big lead this season! The D was lights out against Gosnell and not good at all against Hoxie!
But it won't matter what has happened prior to Nov. 3 when the Colts and Noles meet for the final time at the Cotton Patch!

Not against Gosnell, matter of fact,  their denfense faced Gosnell's back up.  Gosnell best back #34 didn't play against the noles.  But you are right, it won't matter what each teams has done in the past come Nov. 3rd.  Never has and probably never will went this two teams play each other.

ISU7

Coltfan2005

I always get the seasons/graduation years confused.

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 26, 2017, 03:52:06 pm
I always get the seasons/graduation years confused.
lol. yup. 8)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas