• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

who is the number one team in 3a?

Started by RealTalk, October 18, 2017, 02:28:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RealTalk

TheLakeMan

RealTalk

botkinburgbomber

AmSycho

Proud Buckaroo

These get so tiresome. Every year when a team that isn't generally a cotender becomes one they start making threads every week.

beach bum

There are a basket full of number 1 teams in 3A don't ya know?? You can tell by the countless "Who can stop this team" threads....

CoolBreeze

Quote from: TheLakeMan on October 18, 2017, 02:29:24 pm
MARSHALL !!!!
Hold on thar, Lakeman. Corning and Two Rivers would have a great chance to beat them out.

Coltfan2005

Corning Bobcats, underachieving since 2015.

jay nelvin

Sacmonster

HorseFeathers

I'm glad Van Buren County finally got internet and/or cell phone reception...

beach bum

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 18, 2017, 08:30:15 pm

Lol... They are coming out of everywhere.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 18, 2017, 08:30:15 pm

You know how it is when someone's team is finally good. Almost like last year Mountain View.

smallybells

Give it some time and you will have a definite answer :-)

dragondad

Quote from: Sacmonster on October 18, 2017, 08:23:31 pm
I think Clinton go all the way

Jeffies here, Jeffies there....... Jeffies everywhere!!

Paperman

Sorry Clinton, I see a possible early exit!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 18, 2017, 08:54:08 pm
You know how it is when someone's team is finally good. Almost like last year Mountain View.
You mean the powerhouse that lost to a 5-seed in the first round?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 19, 2017, 10:39:50 am
You mean the powerhouse that lost to a 5-seed in the first round?

Yep. lol. And Clinton got Centerpoint.

Mountain view avoided Prescott to get Charleston.

ISU7

CoolBreeze

Quote from: ISU7 on October 19, 2017, 01:29:23 pm
Osceola.
Most likely, they meet their Waterloo in round 2, courtesy of Prescott, after losing to Rivercrest in week 10.

Coltfan2005

Is anyone one else feeling that Cool Breeze is getting smarter with age?  8)

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 19, 2017, 04:24:13 pm
It just takes some people longer to appreciate my superior wisdom. LOL.

blackcat23

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 19, 2017, 04:24:13 pm
Nah

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Oldman on October 21, 2017, 06:32:45 pm
Nah
Hey, no fair, Oldman, I've been giving you kudos on your witticisms. So, I much be getting something right, don't you think?

501Arkansas

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 19, 2017, 02:42:37 pm
Most likely, they meet their Waterloo in round 2, courtesy of Prescott, after losing to Rivercrest in week 10.
Stop it. After the way they played against Newport no way they will beat osceola. That defense was terrible

CoolBreeze

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 22, 2017, 12:47:19 pm
Stop it. After the way they played against Newport no way they will beat osceola. That defense was terrible
After the way Newport played against Piggott and Hoxie, they couldn't possibly beat Rivercrest. But they did.

ISU7

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 22, 2017, 07:06:14 pm
After the way Newport played against Piggott and Hoxie, they couldn't possibly beat Rivercrest. But they did.
Exactly, I keep saying each week is different, Some Osceola fans said the Noles were lucky they were playing Manila last week cause other than the big 2nd qt there was nothing else. Also it will come to who want it more and Newport wanted this game and they won.I the meanwhile the Colts better not take Manila lightly. (2015) :o

ISU7

October 23, 2017, 02:17:46 am #29 Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 02:23:18 am by ISU7
Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 22, 2017, 12:47:19 pm
Stop it. After the way they played against Newport no way they will beat Osceola. That defense was terrible
One bad  game doesn't mean that all teams will play the same way all season. Didn't that same defense hold Piggott to 6 points and beat them by 42pts. The very next week Piggott beat the same Newport team that defeated RC by 39pts. C'mon Man !!!! I've been keeping up with the Noles this season and i know their starting qb threw not one but three ints against Manila Friday night. Most of the passing yards this season by Osceola has been on quick outs and yards after catch mainly after several missed tackles, so they can be stopped on any giving Friday night just havn't happen yet. ;D  So Stop It, lol ;D 8)

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on October 23, 2017, 02:17:46 am
One bad  game doesn't mean that all teams will play the same way all season. Didn't that same defense hold Piggott to 6 points and beat them by 42pts. The very next week Piggott beat the same Newport team that defeated RC by 39pts. C'mon Man !!!! I've been keeping up with the Noles this season and i know their starting qb threw not one but three ints against Manila Friday night. Most of the passing yards this season by Osceola has been on quick outs and yards after catch mainly after several missed tackles, so they can be stopped on any giving Friday night just havn't happen yet. ;D  So Stop It, lol ;D 8)
Key word "YET" 😂😂😂

HeadBussa08

Right now except for 3-3a all the conferences are pretty top heavy. Chuck, Junction, Mayflower, Clinton all undefeated. Glen Rose has shown they can beat anyone then you have Prescott who no one really wants to see on their side of the bracket. Winner of the 3 and 2 seed also will present some challenges for anyone having to travel to the Crest, Osceola, or Newport. Think it's gonna make out for some exciting football come playoff time with some good teams going home early.

theoutsiders

Junction City, Prescott, Charleston, Mayflower, Glen Rose any of these teams could be "#1" right now. 

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: theoutsiders on October 23, 2017, 08:27:03 am
Junction City, Prescott, Charleston, Mayflower, Glen Rose any of these teams could be "#1" right now.
you forgot 1. -1 to this post

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on October 23, 2017, 11:19:23 am
you forgot 1. -1 to this post
Nah,  Mcgehee should not be mentioned until they beat Smackover.

greenman478

FrickandFrack

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 23, 2017, 06:42:21 am
Right now except for 3-3a all the conferences are pretty top heavy. Chuck, Junction, Mayflower, Clinton all undefeated. Glen Rose has shown they can beat anyone then you have Prescott who no one really wants to see on their side of the bracket. Winner of the 3 and 2 seed also will present some challenges for anyone having to travel to the Crest, Osceola, or Newport. Think it's gonna make out for some exciting football come playoff time with some good teams going home early.
+1 very well said

Skip Baymore

Quote from: theoutsiders on October 23, 2017, 08:27:03 am

I heard there was a thick cloud of smoke coming from the CalPreps computer.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas