• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville Bearcats 2018

Started by knownothingboutfallball, December 09, 2017, 09:02:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolBreeze

I thought this thread was about Booneville's prospects for next season.

snoopy22

Booneville order the football rings.

snoopy22

Mr.Fridaynight11

snoopy22

snoopy22

Yeah you're right.  When my brother has his 2016 state championship football ring out showing it off I think about 2014 a lot...... ::)  That being said....Booneville, go ahead and order your 2018 state championship football rings.  It would be cool to already have them personalized and right after getting pictures taken just hand them out on the spot at War Memorial Stadium.  It's probably never been done before.

Lineman

My son's 2014 ring is real nice.

HorseFeathers

So.....is this video I seen on Facebook true?

beach bum

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 13, 2018, 03:44:08 pm

I saw it and wished I did not.... Just sad.

BAMA#16

Jabali

Lineman

Quote from: BAMA#16 on February 13, 2018, 04:51:10 pm
Very disturbing...
That's an understatement. What bothers me is the fact no one broke it up, they just watched, laughed & made sure to record it on their phone.

nastynice

Quote from: Lineman on February 13, 2018, 06:05:10 pm
That's an understatement. What bothers me is the fact no one broke it up, they just watched, laughed & made sure to record it on their phone.

The kids fighting were cousins. The kids standing around laughing and filming were the smaller kids brothers. The smaller kid has poked and poked and poked at the bigger kid til he had enough.  The smaller kid is the bully here and has bullied the bigger kid for a long time.

nastynice

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 13, 2018, 03:44:08 pm

Happened a couple weeks ago and the smaller kids parents didn't have a problem with it because they know the whole story.

HorseFeathers

Might wanna work on damage control then....100k+ views and people from cross the country commenting on the Booneville PD Facebook

nastynice

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 13, 2018, 06:32:34 pm
Might wanna work on damage control then....100k+ views and people from cross the country commenting on the Booneville PD Facebook

Exactly. Keywords "cross the country". Everyone around here knows the whole situation. The bigger kid was disciplined 2weeks ago. And still being disciplined.

AirWarren

Quote from: nastynice on February 13, 2018, 06:37:47 pm
Exactly. Keywords "cross the country". Everyone around here knows the whole situation. The bigger kid was disciplined 2weeks ago. And still being disciplined.

"Cross the country"

Good morning America and CNN is "cross the country". I tend to follow facts. And nasty nice seems to know the facts.

Kudos nasty.

4real

Quote from: nastynice on February 13, 2018, 06:37:47 pm
i missed this post in the other thread.  Glad they at least made an attempt at discipline.

alaskanstorm

Instigated or not you can not kick a defenseless person in the face.  At this point he is no threat to you and you have to walk away. Could end up being a costly learning lesson.  If it was instigated the point was made early in the fight stop and go about your business.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: nastynice on February 13, 2018, 06:26:26 pm
Happened a couple weeks ago and the smaller kids parents didn't have a problem with it because they know the whole story.
We used to call these learning moments.

alaskanstorm

It stil is a learning moment,  don't let Yourself be recorded doing stupid stuff which could result in legal action against you in he future.

prHOG13

Quote from: AirWarren on February 13, 2018, 06:42:29 pm
"Cross the country"

Good morning America and CNN is "cross the country". I tend to follow facts. And nasty nice seems to know the facts.

Kudos nasty.
How can this behavior be rationalized? This isn't old school, its sickening.

AirWarren

February 14, 2018, 05:43:19 am #72 Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 05:55:13 am by AirWarren
I don't know. I don't do Facebook. I quit watching the news and sure as he** didn't watch the video.

But nasty is from Booneville and he seems to know more facts than anyone else on here. I would rather read that than assume anything especially from some ignorant "Facebook post".

HorseFeathers

Quote from: AirWarren on February 14, 2018, 05:43:19 am
I don't know. I don't do Facebook. I quit watching the news and sure as he** didn't watch the video.

But nasty is from Booneville and he seems to know more facts than anyone else on here. I would rather read that than assume anything especially from some ignorant "Facebook post".

Forget everything else and riddle me this

Would you be okay with someone field goal kicking your kid in the face while being on the ground defenseless cause the fight was over?

Trojanbird

Quote from: prHOG13 on February 13, 2018, 11:55:07 pm
How can this behavior be rationalized? This isn't old school, its sickening.
It's Booneville!

prHOG13

Quote from: AirWarren on February 14, 2018, 05:43:19 am

Maybe watch the video before commenting then. It's disgusting.

prHOG13

https://crimeola.com/booneville-bully-fight-video/
A family member of the smaller boy in the video said that they would be pressing charges and are very upset with what happened. The victim's sister said, "Bullying needs to stop, and everyone involved in this needs to have consequences because nobody stopped the fight knowing my brother was getting kicked pretty bad." She also said that her brother was "developmentally slow."

AirWarren

February 14, 2018, 09:01:59 am #77 Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:04:37 am by AirWarren
Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 14, 2018, 06:12:34 am

Would you be okay with someone field goal kicking your kid in the face while being on the ground defenseless cause the fight was over?

I'm out of this conversation. Have at it Facebook millennials.

Teaching right and wrong starts at home. Evidently those involved missed out.

OLDSCHOOL82

The whole thing is a horrible deal and other than the actual video, nothing else that has went viral is the truth.  You would not believe the evil that is the human race and what has spurred from a false headline posted from and outsider with a video.  Regardless of what led up to it, yes it did obviously go to far.  Social media is a wonderful tool but also seems to be a tool straight from the devils tool box.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: prHOG13 on February 14, 2018, 07:54:11 am
https://crimeola.com/booneville-bully-fight-video/
A family member of the smaller boy in the video said that they would be pressing charges and are very upset with what happened. The victim’s sister said, “Bullying needs to stop, and everyone involved in this needs to have consequences because nobody stopped the fight knowing my brother was getting kicked pretty bad.” She also said that her brother was “developmentally slow.”

Completely opposite of what has been posted.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 14, 2018, 06:12:34 am

Is my kid the bully or the one being bullied? Huge difference. If he is the bully and someone gets fed up and cleans his clock that is a lesson every bully learns eventually.

nastynice

Quote from: Oldman on February 14, 2018, 10:16:56 am
Is my kid the bully or the one being bullied? Huge difference. If he is the bully and someone gets fed up and cleans his clock that is a lesson every bully learns eventually.

That is exactly what happened. The younger (by 2 years) kid had finally had all the bullying he could take and put the older, smaller kid in his place. Neither kid is mentally or physically challenged. The mother had no problem with it when it happened almost 3 weeks ago. She also apologized to the principal last night for all the backlash.

The only bullies around here are the ones bashing a 16 yr old kid, from one of the worse situations a kid come from, on social media. Pretending they know the whole story. Cooler heads will prevail.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on February 14, 2018, 10:16:56 am

Bingo.

OLDSCHOOL82

There is a factual statement from the police chief that has been made.  I hope all you that are quick to jump the gun on anything are just as quick in helping spread the truth.  I know the truth is never as fun, but get after it big boys.

AirWarren

Gotta love "Facebook news" and what "I saw on Facebook".

WarriorFan

I regards to the kid that was in the fight video, I would like to know more about his living situation. He is living with a coach??? The coach has custody??? Show me the court paperwork on the custody. Illegal player? forfeit games?   

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: WarriorFan on February 21, 2018, 01:00:31 pm
I regards to the kid that was in the fight video, I would like to know more about his living situation. He is living with a coach??? The coach has custody??? Show me the court paperwork on the custody. Illegal player? forfeit games?

Welcome to the party and early as well!  File a complaint with the AAA bubba and enjoy where that takes you.  Couple things...one, hes a minor so best of look getting your requests.  Second, your not family so scoot along. If you had any knowledge of the individual you would know the back story.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on February 14, 2018, 12:38:39 pm
Gotta love “Facebook news” and what “I saw on Facebook”.

Pretty sure up there it would be "What I seen on Facebook."

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas