• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gosh...Idiot!

Started by -Painted Fan-, July 28, 2008, 08:07:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Painted Fan-

My friend Billy and I made a run to The Border for lunch today.  We're sitting in the drive-thru, and a "rocket scientist" is 2 vehicles ahead of us- in a big truck, pulling a huge RV/camper!  We're sitting there saying, "he's not going to make it!  He's not going to make it!  WHAM!!!  He tore off the canopy over the pickup window!  Glass and debris went everywhere, and what was left of the canopy almost landed on the car in front of us (a girl from work)!
Billy and I jumped out and helped push the rest of the canopy out of the drive-thru lane, while TB workers were out trying to sweep up the mess.
I wish I would have had one of those camera/cell phones with me at the time.  It would be on YouTube right now if I did, just like the one with the truck going through the bank drive-thru.
In the word of Napoleon Dynamite- "Gosh...Idiot!"

RD™

SavedbyGrace

If he has insurance, this could get very interesting.  If he does not have insurance then TB has a right to take him to court.

AllSmiles

I feel so slow. When I read this I though TB was tuberculosis!

-Painted Fan-

TB (Taco Bell).
It's the one on Towson Avenue in Ft. Smith.

RD™

Ill have to go check that out.

AllSmiles

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 28, 2008, 10:01:11 pm
TB (Taco Bell).
It's the one on Towson Avenue in Ft. Smith.

I figured it out after I read it again. :)

Drama Mama ™

Quote from: SavedbyGrace on July 28, 2008, 09:55:06 pm
If he has insurance, this could get very interesting.  If he does not have insurance then TB has a right to take him to court.
Thank you Captain Obvious :D

Quite Frankly

Heck, I thought it was obvious that is was Taco Bell.  :)

We can all be glad it wasn't a Sonic in Harrison or FM would be sent into depression.

Fat Money

Quote from: QF© on July 28, 2008, 10:35:24 pm

We can all be glad it wasn't a Sonic in Harrison or FM would be sent into depression.
Heads would still be rolling. As it is, the last time I ate Taco Bell I ended up throwing most of it out (luckily, not up). So as for TB - ho hum.

RisonRacingFan

Quote from: QF© on July 28, 2008, 10:35:24 pm

If it was Sonic in Alma, Skip Walters would have kicked his...well, you know what I'm trying to say :D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas