• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Cringe!

Started by -Painted Fan-, March 25, 2008, 12:26:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

-Painted Fan-

Okay, we've talked about Nike and Orbit gum commercials.  But there's one on that I can't help but cringe everytime it's on- the new Planters peanuts commercial.  You know the one!  The unibrow lady walking down the street, and all the guys following her!  Oh, and how about when she picks the wedgie at the end?!
EEEWWWWWWW!

"You're just too good to be true!  Can't take my eyes off of you!...."

Footballer

I've seen it, and I'll probably never eat peanuts again.

RHS

It actually aired during the superbowl, but I don't like it either.

The Train

I think the funniest commercial ever is the one where the tow truck man tries to jump start the ladies car by hooking the jumper cables to his "pecks" and gettin' down like there is no tomorrow.  Of all the things, it is a Mtn. Dew commercial.

FootballGuy43

I don't eat peanuts normally, but NOW, after seeing this commercial I definitely WILL NOT touch them period. Unibrow...reminds me of that woman off of Austin Powers...

mhs85grad

Quote from: The Train on March 25, 2008, 12:06:00 pm
I think the funniest commercial ever is the one where the tow truck man tries to jump start the ladies car by hooking the jumper cables to his "pecks" and gettin' down like there is no tomorrow.  Of all the things, it is a Mtn. Dew commercial.

the new Diet Mtn. Dew commercial about yo-yo's is pretty funny.

The Reality is back...

That was "DonkeyLips" from "Salute your Shorts"....!

B&GT

Quote from: Robert Arctor on March 25, 2008, 02:53:17 pm

That was "DonkeyLips" from "Salute your Shorts"....!

Holy cow, Salute Your Shorts!  I forgot that was even a show.

RHS

For those that watched the show, that guy is Donkey Lips.

I should have read further.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas